Hello from North East UK

OldButNotObsolete

Experienced
Hello

40yo male from Newcastle uk here.

Been reading Lit stories for years now but never realised there were forums on here for communicating with others.

What I'm after? Not sure but just thought i'd just say "heloooo" first and see what gets thrown back at me!;)

D

Hello

Been reading Lit stories for years now but never realised there were forums on here for communicating with others.

What I'm after? Not sure but just thought i'd just say "heloooo" first and see what gets thrown back at me!;)

D

*waves*

Welcome to Lit!

I did the same thing, but this side of Lit is fun. Venture a look around and stop by the Playground to get to know people. :)

*waves*

Welcome to Lit!

I did the same thing, but this side of Lit is fun. Venture a look around and stop by the Playground to get to know people. :)
*Waves back*

Thanks Barefoot!

Yes it seems likeits a fun place to be!:)

I'll see whats around @ the Playground then if thats your suggestion!

*Waves back*

Thanks Barefoot!

Yes it seems likeits a fun place to be!:)

I'll see whats around @ the Playground then if thats your suggestion!

I don't see you out here on the Playground.

Come chat on a thread, or flirt in a shower :eek:
Of course, if you're naked in the shower, I'm liable to take your clothes or your towel and run away! :D

Hello

D

Dear OP,

Hi, I'm Honey.:cattail: Welcome to Lit!

Also, please remove the apostrophes from your sig line. :eek: Thank You

Thanks for the warm welcome Honey, Angelica,Fishy and again you Barefoot ;) I like treats!

As for my nick - i just like it - nothing wrong with a bit of attitutde.

40 is older than some and younger than others but the mature women that i have met (yes i have met a fair few - they are my favourite kind) would put many 20yos to shame ;) (no offence young-uns)

Thanks for the warm welcome Honey, Angelica,Fishy and again you Barefoot ;) I like treats!

As for my nick - i just like it - nothing wrong with a bit of attitutde.

40 is older than some and younger than others but the mature women that i have met (yes i have met a fair few - they are my favourite kind) would put many 20yos to shame ;) (no offence young-uns)

You're back! I was getting worried that we frightened you away. ;)

So, you've got attitude? *shivers* ;)

I hope you've been having a good week!

👣

Hey there barefoot!

Nah you cant scare me - bring it on.. :)

You betcha i got attitude - no attitude, no treats (or mature women).

Week was tiring but ok - getting better the closer we get to Fri - how about yours?

Hey there barefoot!

Nah you cant scare me - bring it on.. :)

You betcha i got attitude - no attitude, no treats (or mature women).

Week was tiring but ok - getting better the closer we get to Fri - how about yours?

A very long week. I thought today was Friday, so that was a huge disappointment.

What are these treats you keep mentioning?
Do you have cake for all of us? :D

Back