Online Dom wanted for role play and chat.

DontLetMeCum

Hello! I am a young woman looking for someone (or a few people) to swap stories with and indulge in a little naughty conversation. I am an occasional switch but generally prefer non-consensual type (orgasm denial, kidnapping or even more generic teacher/student etc etc). I just want someone to exchange messages with and have some fun. No names, no pics and the conversation will not leave this site. [PS. Sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong section, I’ve been a reader for years but just a recent member. If this is in the wrong area/inappropriate advice would be greatly appreciated!]

Greetings.
I am a mature Dominate Male seeking a submissive female role-play partner. I would be interested in chatting with you to see if that's something that peaks your curiosity.
I've written online at various forums and websites for several years and enjoy every sort of Dominate role one might imagine. Message me.
Sweet dreams,
Cruel_Captor

Hello! I am a young woman looking for someone (or a few people) to swap stories with and indulge in a little naughty conversation. I am an occasional switch but generally prefer non-consensual type (orgasm denial, kidnapping or even more generic teacher/student etc etc). I just want someone to exchange messages with and have some fun. No names, no pics and the conversation will not leave this site. [PS. Sorry if I’ve posted this in the wrong section, I’ve been a reader for years but just a recent member. If this is in the wrong area/inappropriate advice would be greatly appreciated!]

I'm interested PM me

Back