Have you ever caught your wife or girlfriend cheating?

Justfantasies

Literotica Guru
I don't mean that she is confessed, or you suspect, or you fantasize. No, I mean have you ever walked on her doing it with some other guy?

I don't mean that she is confessed, or you suspect, or you fantasize. No, I mean have you ever walked on her doing it with some other guy?

No response yet? I'm surprised. I figure there must be dozens of guys that this happened on this site. All willing to post their story...just to make me jealous!

Sure, because everyone knows that like 99% of women cheats. And at least half the time they do it so sloppily that their husband just walks in on them in the process.

I'm sure at least half the men had this happen to them at least a dozen of times.:D

Seriously, OP... Do you imagine how fleeting the possibility is that someone can say "yes" to your question? Over 90% of women never even think of cheating seriously. Those who do think - don't DO it most of the time. Those who do, will be so careful about it that their husbands definitely won't ever just stumble onto them in the act.

And of those few in ten million men who had the misfortune to actually be in that situation - not many will share their real story to serve as masturbation fodder for you.

Your question has like 0.1% chance that such a man even ever reads it. Answering it? Nah.:rolleyes:

I never called it cheating. Both my late wives had my permission, and regularly did it in our bed with me there.

I never called it cheating. Both my late wives had my permission, and regularly did it in our bed with me there.
I don't think that's the kind of story OP is after.

He's more looking for:
"Honey, I'm ho--ooooooh SHIT, what the FUCK?!"

Sure, because everyone knows that like 99% of women cheats. And at least half the time they do it so sloppily that their husband just walks in on them in the process.

I'm sure at least half the men had this happen to them at least a dozen of times.:D

Seriously, OP... Do you imagine how fleeting the possibility is that someone can say "yes" to your question? Over 90% of women never even think of cheating seriously. Those who do think - don't DO it most of the time. Those who do, will be so careful about it that their husbands definitely won't ever just stumble onto them in the act.

And of those few in ten million men who had the misfortune to actually be in that situation - not many will share their real story to serve as masturbation fodder for you.

Your question has like 0.1% chance that such a man even ever reads it. Answering it? Nah.:rolleyes:

By the way, most sources suggest that about 30 percent of wives cheat on their husbands. Presumably, the number for GFs is higher.

Back