massage (198).gif
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
  • massage (199).gif
    massage (199).gif
    98.7 KB · Views: 0
  • massage (200).gif
    massage (200).gif
    98.8 KB · Views: 0
I love it when my wife plays with them and calls them toys. Big turn on. When I play with myself I squeeze my tits then rub cum on them. Makes a mess but what fun.

I'm sure I said it before, but my nipples are sensative. When my wife wants me to hurry up and cum, she knows she can play with my nipples & it is like an electric line through my body from my nipples to my cock. I'm always absentmindedly playing with my nipples & have to check myself when I am in public.

I'm sure I said it before, but my nipples are sensative. When my wife wants me to hurry up and cum, she knows she can play with my nipples & it is like an electric line through my body from my nipples to my cock. I'm always absentmindedly playing with my nipples & have to check myself when I am in public.

donig it right now...
attachment.php

A very fun position is to have your wife get on the bed face up in the missionary position. You stand at the side of the bed and enter her....but have her put her feet on your nipples as you fuck her. Some women with great foot dexterity can actually play with your nipples between their big toe and first digit...if not just having the soles of her feet rubbing against your nipples as you fuck her is great....or BOTH.

ES

My wife knows that I will cum almost instantly when she plays with my nipples.
When she is giving me one of her wonderful hand jobs, all she has to do is gently rub one of my nipples and I'm done!

It's been a while but my ex could make me cum just from nipple play. Keeping them in a sheer bra all day has nearly that effect.

a silk blouse with its fabric caressing my nips constantly drives me insane...:eek::eek:
It's been a while but my ex could make me cum just from nipple play. Keeping them in a sheer bra all day has nearly that effect.

my breasts are insatiable these days

attachment.php
:kiss:
attachment.php
:kiss:
attachment.php

Attachments

• massage (269).gif
    massage (269).gif
    97.4 KB · Views: 0
  • massage (270).gif
    massage (270).gif
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
  • massage (271).gif
    massage (271).gif
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
I love having my nipples played with. I have a very sensitive chest and nothing turns me on more than a man that finds that out and caresses my niples and chest. Plus, it's so exciting feeling the hair on his chest against the hair on mine....so masculine feeling.

I love having my nipples played with. I have a very sensitive chest and nothing turns me on more than a man that finds that out and caresses my niples and chest. Plus, it's so exciting feeling the hair on his chest against the hair on mine....so masculine feeling.
I am not gay, but currently I am connected to a guy, who is really desparately in love with my boobies...:eek:

I don’t have a lot of experience with it but I love having my nipples licked and sucked. It makes me very hard.

Back