What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the level of pettiness and outright arrogance the comments Loving Wives stories receive.

Staring at my DIY project and realising that no matter what I do, I cannot figure out how to turn this into a one-person job! It's been almost six months.... :eek: :mad:

Today? This entire damn week has been the cause of one string of expletives after the next.
And not yet having time to properly answer PMs.

Wanted to take a couple of pictures to celebrate shaving my legs (yeah, yeah, small victories), but I looked gross, fat and very man-y in all of them, so now I just feel depressed. :(

*hugs*
That's me all the time babe. You got this!

1. Not being able to get this freaking app I'm testing to work properly
#NerdWorldProblems

2. How big the nipples poking through a bra and shirt the woman who stopped in front of me while I tried to get the app to work. Oh yeah, she knew I was looking!
#DirtyOldManConfession

Maybe if you focused more on the app and less on the nipples...just a thought...

Ha ha ha.
There's a problem in the code, which I can look at and is making my mind numb, and I can't fucking find it!
I pride myself on finding errors quickly but this is going on two hours now. I know it's going to be a simple "semicolon, not a colon error."

I put the code away.
I'm in public and can't be swearing.
FUCKING frustrating.

Time for another bag of caffeine for this I.V.

Dropping my phone on the bed, only for it to bounce off and on to the floor.
Luckily it didn't shatter.

Or not an iPhone :eek:

That's what happened to my last iPhone 😂

It worked for a week or two after that but the screen was shattered

This android phone I have is nearly indestructible. I dropped it on concrete the other day and not a scratch or anything 😶

That's what happened to my last iPhone 😂

It worked for a week or two after that but the screen was shattered

This android phone I have is nearly indestructible. I dropped it on concrete the other day and not a scratch or anything 😶

I have always had a problem of things flying out of my hand unexpectedly, from pens and pencils while in grade school to French fries last week.

An iPhone is not for me!

That is lucky! 😊

Must be a good, durable phone 😮

It is durable. It's a second hand Nexus 6 I got from a friend after my previous phone had some software issues. It was a little banged up when I got it and I have dropped it more than once but other than scratches and scruff marks it's fine.

I have always had a problem of things flying out of my hand unexpectedly, from pens and pencils while in grade school to French fries last week.

An iPhone is not for me!

Until they invent a drop resistant iPhone, I'm not going back to them.. lol

It is durable. It's a second hand Nexus 6 I got from a friend after my previous phone had some software issues. It was a little banged up when I got it and I have dropped it more than once but other than scratches and scruff marks it's fine.

Good deal 😊

The work scheduler... employee handbook says vacation requests should be approved or denied within 3 days of submission.. She happened to answer the phone when I called for something else this morning so I asked about the time frame of when my request for September would be decided. She responds probably not until she makes the schedule for that month in late August.. Fuck! It's not just my time, I need plane tickets, airport pick up, and friends I wanted to see are taking vacation time to be available while I'm there... When I pointed out the handbook time frame she said that was a typo and they are correcting it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back