The hot Arabic chick thread

HafsiaHerzi-2.jpg


<3
 
I thought I would kick a little inspiration back to the top

attachment.php
 
Last edited:
Wow, Tx, that pic looks enough like this chick that I almost thought that was her.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • bipasha-basu-wallpaper-6.jpg
    bipasha-basu-wallpaper-6.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 90
Mmm, lower, Og, TxRad, dampie - what inspiration you offer us to start off the new day! Thank you from the heart of my bottom (um, er, you know what I mean).
:rose:
 
Oh yes! I feel totally inspired now! Boobs, eyes, um ... must do work, lie down, work ....
ROFLOL
:nana: (naughty banana dancing without its seven veils)
 
Oh yes! I feel totally inspired now! Boobs, eyes, um ... must do work, lie down, work ....
ROFLOL
:nana: (naughty banana dancing without its seven veils)

Glad to hear someone else appreciates the conundrum. ;)
 
You are definitely going to need both hands. :cattail:

And that's a righteous idea, too, Tx; after all, doesn't the devil make work for idle hands? If I keep them busy with her boobs, then there's no risk of being tempted by the devil. Right?
 
And that's a righteous idea, too, Tx; after all, doesn't the devil make work for idle hands? If I keep them busy with her boobs, then there's no risk of being tempted by the devil. Right?

It also keep temptation in front of you where you can see it. You wouldn't want to miss anything.
 
I would love to own that bra. Trust me to lust after the bra rather than the eyes or the boobs. :rolleyes: :p
 
When my wife looks over my shoulder at the screen and says, "I'd do her," then that's a damn sexy woman. :D

I'm afraid she'd have to wrestle Dampy for the honors, first. ;)

Not that that would be a bad thing. I'd buy a ticket to the match in a heartbeat.
 
Back
Top