The Secret Slut

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

I work in management for a Fortune 500 company but throw me on a bed and stuff all my holes and flog me til I shoot cum like a man. … i'm just me.

Lady Boss

I had a lady boss about 15 years ago and loved every minute of it. She was over the department of the company I worked for and was very demanding at work, however in bed, she was totally submissive. Her husband was somewhat of a sub also and she needed to have a balance in her life and wanted to be treated like a total slut in the bed. We were together for about 5 years until she was transferred. I tlak to her from time to time and she still brings up about the time we had together.

I'm a lady outside but a freak in the sheets. I don't believe in public display of how sexual I am...I find that best reserved for the bedroom.

EXACTLY. I need a woman I can take to black-tie work functions who is dorky, sexy and wild behind the scenes like me to make up for all the civility!

That's the way it should be. Don't advertise your naughtiness. It's for him.

secret dressing room...lol

------turn up the batroom heater...lol :rose::rose::kiss::kiss:

Attachments

• getting dressed in bathroom this morning.jpg
    getting dressed in bathroom this morning.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,572
more..

--my legs....:rose::rose::kiss::kiss:--i luv being a secret slut--keep this thread alive !!!!!!:kiss::kiss::devil:

Attachments

• more getting ready....jpg
    more getting ready....jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,474
My wife definitely falls into the secret slut category. She is 40, but looks to be 30-ish, very straight laced, a good girl, and a kindergarten teacher......but on the weekends she turns into a flirty sexy little girl. She has curled the toes of many of our friends who did not expect to see such a sexy girl. What makes it so exciting is that she does it so very secretively. It is never overt, but once she turns on the flirting and sexuality, she has men, and women wanting for more.

My wife definitely falls into the secret slut category. She is 40, but looks to be 30-ish, very straight laced, a good girl, and a kindergarten teacher......but on the weekends she turns into a flirty sexy little girl. She has curled the toes of many of our friends who did not expect to see such a sexy girl. What makes it so exciting is that she does it so very secretively. It is never overt, but once she turns on the flirting and sexuality, she has men, and women wanting for more.

That is the most fun, living a secret life. Everyone should find the place where they feel free to let loose their inner slut. Even if it is only in the bedroom. Although if they are truly a secret slut, the bedroom is not the only place where it will show.

Swinging on Saturday night, and church on Sunday morning. :)

Swinging on Saturday night, and church on Sunday morning. :)

That describes my wife. She volunteers as a teacher at religious Ed during the week, but when she wants to be bad she does her thing discretely so as not to attract too much attention.

My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

umm...sometimes I betray myself with my eyes ...but you would never be able to tell from the looks and the talk ;)

I totally agree with everything that you've said. I grew up the "good girl", the "nice girl" who always did what was expected , never got into any trouble. . . what would they (my family, co-workers, friends) say if they even suspected that I wantonly masturbate for him, all he has to do is ask, or that I deep throat him and drink his cum, if that's what he wants, or that I let him fuck me in the ass. Being known as a good girl is a friggin burden most of the time.

I'm getting pissed just thinking about it!

This is totally me.. Sometimes I get a good chuckle when my sweet little church ladies rave about what a good girl I am... LOL! If only they knew what goes on behind closed doors...:devil:

Back