Shy no longer....

We need to make sure our findings are rock solid. No wiggle room.
*covers her mouth as she grins*

I completely agree. I think we should poke around where there is some wiggle and just keep poking until we have pinned down everything. I don't want a single inch of this data to not have been pawed over a dozen times.

Well thank you! *wiggles toes again*
Do 5 Little Piggies! /giggle

*running my hands over your so cute feet*
This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef, This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy went... "Wee wee wee" all the way home.......

Uh uh...no puppies. You may bring me wine. /beam

I am guessing you are a red wine drinker? How about a nice Italian.......Valpolicella? It is Dry, lean, and intense wine with cherry aromas and flavors. Or an Italian Amarone. It is a full-bodied firm wine with hints of sweetness. Can't go wrong with a good Italian.......wine. Picked them because they both remind me of you :)

Glad you are no longer SHY!!!

Love your BOOBS!!!

You are so sexy in the black hose and boots

LOL such a devious one, you are!!! :devil:
Oh darlin'...I have not yet begun to sin.
/giggle

actually , yes
/laugh
As soon as this raspy throat I have goes away, I will get another bunny byte up there!

i am only here to serve You my Mistress!!

*i say submissively*

How else may i serve You?:devil:
Oh my....I have never had such an obedient toy before.
*grins*
I will have to think about how to best make use of this

Love the giggle!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well you have all heard me now...you know I can't help it!

I completely agree. I think we should poke around where there is some wiggle and just keep poking until we have pinned down everything. I don't want a single inch of this data to not have been pawed over a dozen times.
We should definitely get a control in place. Just to be sure when we try the variables that we have something to track our results against. Tensile strength, energy output, flexibility....these are all things that need to be investigated....thoroughly.
*adjusts glasses on nose*
I am dedicated to science.

Now I am trying to picture your luscious body, on me bed, with nothing but socks. Mmm such naughty naughty thoughts going through my head... :devil:
* whisper* Really cute socks /giggle

*running my hands over your so cute feet*
This little piggy went to market, This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef, This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy went... "Wee wee wee" all the way home.......
/giggle
Yay! I am a bit silly at times, but nobody can accuse me of not having fun.

I am guessing you are a red wine drinker? How about a nice Italian.......Valpolicella? It is Dry, lean, and intense wine with cherry aromas and flavors. Or an Italian Amarone. It is a full-bodied firm wine with hints of sweetness. Can't go wrong with a good Italian.......wine. Picked them because they both remind me of you :)
I do love red wine. Wine goes with everything....kind of like Italians...wines that is. /giggle

ok so no smile and just boots? :D
/laugh
Are you a cowboy?! You must really like boots.

Glad you are no longer SHY!!!

Love your BOOBS!!!

You are so sexy in the black hose and boots
/giggle
Thank you!
Yes...this time around Miss Bunny has decided being shy is for the birds....not for bunnies at all.

Oh darlin'...I have not yet begun to sin.
/giggle

/laugh
As soon as this raspy throat I have goes away, I will get another bunny byte up there!

Oh my....I have never had such an obedient toy before.
*grins*
I will have to think about how to best make use of this

Well you have all heard me now...you know I can't help it!

We should definitely get a control in place. Just to be sure when we try the variables that we have something to track our results against. Tensile strength, energy output, flexibility....these are all things that need to be investigated....thoroughly.

* whisper* Really cute socks /giggle

/giggle
Yay! I am a bit silly at times, but nobody can accuse me of not having fun.

I do love red wine. Wine goes with everything....kind of like Italians...wines that is. /giggle

/laugh
Are you a cowboy?! You must really like boots.

/giggle
Thank you!
Yes...this time around Miss Bunny has decided being shy is for the birds....not for bunnies at all.
is bunny not feeling well?

You have an amazing ass. I would love to rub my face all around it.

We should also test energy load and draw down. I would also like to test how quickly the system can recharge after a discharge. I am thinking we do 5-6 tests a day with a 60-90 minutes load test ending with a discharge test.

I am also dedicated.

is bunny not feeling well?
I had a bit of a raspy throat yesterday and sounded like an odd mix of 'Mr. President' Marilyn Monroe and a boy with a changing voice...not a sexy mix /laugh

Mmmm I bet they are, especially when they are covering your delicious body. And you can whisper in my ear ANY time ;) :devil:
I like to whisper....so many things sound sexier in a whisper...like...
passsspooooort
*waits to see if anyone gets it*

I hope you have a great weekend Bunny!!
Awww thank you, sweet thing! I hope you do too! *kiss*

You have an amazing ass. I would love to rub my face all around it.
/giggle
I think I couldn't sit still for that

I do enjoy Your little Giggles .. ;) Miss Bunny .. Enjoy and looking forward to your next series Good Looking !!! .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Awwww thank you!! I have been inspired for a new set, but shhhhh...bunny secret!

i obediently await You Command Mistress.:devil::heart::devil:
Damn. This boy is serious about his obedience! /giggle

+
not a cowboy at all, there is more then one kind of boot you know ;)
i generally only wear work boots.
Such a wide variety of sexy, sexy boots. I am sometimes a silly bunny indeed!

How is our favorite Miss Bnny doing today?????
I have been a very busy bunny! Running....er...hopping all around!

We should also test energy load and draw down. I would also like to test how quickly the system can recharge after a discharge. I am thinking we do 5-6 tests a day with a 60-90 minutes load test ending with a discharge test.

I am also dedicated.
*gazes at you starry eyed*
I can't resist science.

Hello beautiful bunny. Hope your day was extraordinary. Cant wait to see the nest set of pics from you gorgeous. Always breathtaking. :rose:

I like to whisper....so many things sound sexier in a whisper...like...
passsspooooort
*waits to see if anyone gets it*

Well I am not sure I totally get the reference, but I am Canadian and would need a passport to have you whisper in my ear... OR you would need a passport to whisper in my ear. You are right though, so many things sound sexier in a whisper. ESPECIALLY if that someone whispering is you with that very sensual and seductive voice.:kiss::rose:

I can handle being stared at starry eyed. ;) I would be staring at you too. :)
Maybe we should go somewhere...like the research section of the library....where it's very quiet...and empty. Then we can talk this out.
*adjusts cleavage*

Hello beautiful bunny. Hope your day was extraordinary. Cant wait to see the nest set of pics from you gorgeous. Always breathtaking. :rose:
Awww thank you!

Sneakers, I think.
Bunny Points!! You win!
I love that movie /giggle

Well I am not sure I totally get the reference, but I am Canadian and would need a passport to have you whisper in my ear... OR you would need a passport to whisper in my ear. You are right though, so many things sound sexier in a whisper. ESPECIALLY if that someone whispering is you with that very sensual and seductive voice.:kiss::rose:
/giggle
I am so tickled that my voice is such a turn on!

/giggle
I am so tickled that my voice is such a turn on!

Oh sweetie, it most definitely is. I would love to have you read all my books, comics and anything else than needs to be read to me so I could just have aural orgasm ;) :devil:

Maybe we should go somewhere...like the research section of the library....where it's very quiet...and empty. Then we can talk this out.
*adjusts cleavage*

I am willing to talk this out anywhere you like. I am sure we can have a nice, long, slow conversation. I am sure we could make it fast and furious as well. I suppose it just matters on how we deal with the material.

Back