The Douchebag who mocked the Native American vet

050e20c594092410883617fa7a8d1681c2f574-wm.jpg

The NIGGER said this

January of 2011, “At a time when our discourse has become so sharply polarized, at a time when we are far too eager to lay the blame for all that ails the world at the feet of those who think differently than we do. It’s important for us to pause for a moment and make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds.”

His Brain Dead VP said this today

AWKWARD TIMING AFTER THE COVINGTON HATE-FEST: Biden: Trump brought ‘folks out from under the rocks,’ ‘legitimized’ hate.

They always feel that their hatred is Justified and moral. Partly because they have no sense of moral self because you really can't be a moral person and be a leftist. The entire premise of leftism is based on Envy. The other guy has more stuff so there must be something wrong and that needs to be rectified with mob-rule to take it from him or to have a strong man take it from him in the name of righteous anger over the envy that they feel.

This whole incident is about Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. They lost that fight. They deserve to lose that fight. They're trying to resurrect that narrative that somehow parochial school Catholic boys are likely perpetrators of atrocities. None of them care at all about the blacks hurling homophobic slurs. This is the basically the same thing as Westboro Baptist Church but it's bunch of black dudes doing the same thing. So it's okay because of the hierarchy of oppression the black dudes are so oppressed it's okay for them to yell hateful homophobic slurs.

There's not a chance at any of the usual idiots who are informed about who they should call to be punched in the face based on some Facebook memes based on a still frame of a video that they've ignored are ever going to acknowledge that they are completely wrong to be calling for violence against these young men. 2 hours of video is available I haven't seen or anyone has parsed out a single incident of any of these kids yelling build the wall. It wouldn't have been relevant and why would they bother any even if they did who would care who would they be yelling at at that's not what the discussion was about the discussion was about whether or not it was appropriate for these black dudes to be yelling the slurs that they were yelling.

Indian dude was possibly trying to calm the waters but it sounds like he's watch Pocahontas one too many times. In interviews he was directly quoting a line out of the Disney movie Pocahontas.

The boys had no idea why crazy Indian dude came up in their face with their kids drum they were just sitting there with a" I don't really know how to react to this guy " expression on his face all of that hatred that all of these left us assholes are reading into the incident in that boys face that's on them and that's for psychological projection for how they view other people that are different than them.

Not him-he was unfairlyvillified.
But there were other young kids who were jumping like monkeys in the background and mocking Native American chanting-that Was racist.

There was a context to it, of course: the Black Israelites stirred them up with anti-American and homophobic slurs, and Nathan Phillips understood nada about the context and barged in like a fool, assuming – of course, that it’s the White people’s fault.

Notably, the Black Israelite organization was also the one that uploaded edited videos on social media.

It’s an idiotic incident – and unlike someoneyouknow’s thread, I don’t see the Nathan Phillips fool, the 5 or so racist White kids who mocked NA chanting, or the four Black racist homophobes as representative of entire ethnic or religious groups.

Guess what, more power to them. If they were locals hanging around the mall area then they knew exactly what was up with the "Indian" and the "Black Hebrews." They are essentially professional protestors/provocateurs who pull that same shit week after week targeting the unsuspecting to be part of their street theater. Their behavior is worthy of being mocked and ridiculed. Their respective races do NOT grant them immunity from the consequences of their actions. And that is exactly what they are relying on, people excusing their actions because they are people 'of color.' To grant them that immunity would be racist in and off itself. "Those po' darkies jess don' know any better." Bad behavior HAS to be confronted no matter where it occurs or the race of those acting out like that. Confronting them IS granting them equality.

No

This is funny. Phillips' story changed between his NYT and his WaPo interview. In the NYT he said he went to the center of the group to pray for them, in WaPo he said he was trying to get up the stairs but the group blocked him.

Guess what, more power to them. If they were locals hanging around the mall area then they knew exactly what was up with the "Indian" and the "Black Hebrews." They are essentially professional protestors/provocateurs who pull that same shit week after week targeting the unsuspecting to be part of their street theater. Their behavior is worthy of being mocked and ridiculed. Their respective races do NOT grant them immunity from the consequences of their actions. And that is exactly what they are relying on, people excusing their actions because they are people 'of color.' To grant them that immunity would be racist in and off itself. "Those po' darkies jess don' know any better." Bad behavior HAS to be confronted no matter where it occurs or the race of those acting out like that. Confronting them IS granting them equality.

Who do you think is behind these paid protestors?

Who do you think is behind these paid protestors?

I didn't say "paid.' By professional I mean that they are there on the weekends week after week. Some of the organizers may be paid and I really don't care who's paying them. There's more than enough misguided wealthy assholes out there to write the checks.

I didn't say "paid.' By professional I mean that they are there on the weekends week after week. Some of the organizers may be paid and I really don't care who's paying them. There's more than enough misguided wealthy assholes out there to write the checks.

"professional" means "paid" literally by definition.
KmN1HIN.gif

I

I see.

easy to predict

We'll see more and more manufactured events, fake info-tainment, as MSM tries desperately to regain lost viewers, and curry favor with political patrons. Meanwhile, citizens are beginning to smell the leaking cesspool of lies at the foundation of TV Evening News.

That is an awesome fuck up. The massive simultaneous cumshot from every Fox viewer was felt all over the world. Jizz rain was reported over Lubbock.

SOMEBODY set it up, so it's not a "fuck up", it's another manipulative lie by the goodcop/badcop EveningNews.

Standing there smirking is “getting all froggy”?

Lol

You didn’t, and it is because muricuh.

Then we'll disagree. I don't believe that private schools that the majority of a community do not pay into and have little to no say in how they are run constitute "our" school.

Then we'll disagree. I don't believe that private schools that the majority of a community do not pay into and have little to no say in how they are run constitute "our" school.

You're right. We should require funding for private schools at the same level per pupil as public schools and all should pay for that.

Then they wouldn't be private.

Of course the would be. Hopefully for-profit as well. Absent the top-heavy administration and marginally qualified, unmotivated, poor performing, over-paid union-sheilded, tenured teachers that result in poor educational outcomes and high costs, they should turn a nice profit

City County State and national government contract with private companies all the time. Giving public money to a private company doesn't make it a public company. You'd know that if you had a better education.

Back