Which GB Woman Has Cybered the Most of You?

Notcastor

Literotica Guru
There's a few I'd like to do some (arguably, defensible) consensual things to.

But I don't want your stank on me, so give it up, who are the biggest slooots here?

Been getting all kinds of cyber out of here. Some chick named Karen, another one called KRC or something, a totally hot little number that changes names a lot but usually goes by BB or sometimes Busybody. Crazy one there but wow does she know how to get a dude off.
I know there's a lot of guys out there pretending to be chicks but these are legit. Trust me.

Don't you mean cumming?

I love puns and wordplay but I'm not sure if I've ever used cum or cumming for any of that. I think it's because it's just too easy. Might be some left-over puritanical roots though. Mine run Increase Mather deep.

I have a pretty pretty pretty good library of audio and audio visual gb girl orgasms.

I love puns and wordplay but I'm not sure if I've ever used cum or cumming for any of that. I think it's because it's just too easy. Might be some left-over puritanical roots though. Mine run Increase Mather deep.

Careful not to stain your Cotton garments . . . .

:rolleyes:

Like Query, I did not see that coming!

In terms of sheer numbers, perg, thor, dillinger, and ish are up there.

Of the pure gb women( no playground or ampics posting), ltr would have to be up there just in terms of longevity. She was still ovulating when she started out here.

Unless in an unexpected plot twist he was actually Karen Kraft.

Du, du,dunnnnn

Karen kept inviting me to lunch, so eventually I went.

DCL was there in a floral skirt, so I let him blow me.

Back