What sexual act do you think about most?

seriously... kissing. Everything else is BONUS ;)
kiss-of-love.gif

How about kissing you from head to toe...

Watching someone who really enjoys sucking cock, suck mine playfully and slowly for a long time and making eye contact when I cum into their mouth.

Sexual act I think about most

I think a lot about getting fucked Amazon style by my sister in law and getting sloppy seconds from her pussy also. Those two combined get me going.

In my bisexual days, no other sexual act turned me on than giving a guy a well deserved ass to mouth blowjob after a wonderful fucking. These days, it’s still hard to get that one sex act outta my head.
🌹Kant👠👠👠

Mature rimming

Rimming a mature ladies ass, it's on my mind most of the time ,licking and tongue Fucking that little star , lovely .

Sucking off her lover, with her scent still on his cock. Sucking his sperm out of her, the morning after (or any time!)

Last edited:
Seduction. But usually of people that it wouldn’t be right to seduce. Oh that forbidden fruit. Normally I am just too nice 😁

Absolutely but not just for intercourse but all intimate occasions

It's great that there's the two types of kissing... one an innocent greeting, but a small variation makes it extremely sensual and sexual. I remember rather casually kissing a friend on my birthday, but my tongue slipped or his slipped and it became so sexual in just an instant. The rush was so intense... I had to go upstairs and *fuck my boyfriend.*

Last edited:
It's great that there's the two types of kissing... one an innocent greeting, but a small variation makes it extremely sensual and sexual. I remember rather casually kissing a friend on my birthday, but my tongue slipped or his slipped and it became so sexual in just an instant. The rush was so intense... I had to go upstairs and *fuck my boyfriend.*

Yes and its always a thrill when you get the lips instead of a cheek by mistake with someone u shouldnt and whethwr u like it or not you get that little shot of electricity flow thru u anticipating howbit could have proceeded

Yes and its always a thrill when you get the lips instead of a cheek by mistake with someone u shouldnt and whethwr u like it or not you get that little shot of electricity flow thru u anticipating howbit could have proceeded

yes the "electric" feeling/surge/energy that seems to flow in that wild circuit between genitals/tongue/brain, maybe 'cause there's so many nerve endings in the *tongue?*

Last edited:
I think about sucking cock. Its the first thing I thing when I start playing with myself or even on a first date I always wonder what his cock will taste like.

yes the "electric" feeling/surge/energy that seems to flow in that wild circuit between genitals/tongue/brain, maybe 'cause there's so many nerve endings in the tongue?

Yes that could be it or just the under current of lust and sexual desires, not necessarily for that person, that lay bubbling just underneath the surface that get triggered by seemingly innocent touches or thoughts

Yes that could be it or just the under current of lust and sexual desires, not necessarily for that person, that lay bubbling just underneath the surface that get triggered by seemingly innocent touches or thoughts

Last edited:
Back