Bimbofication

This thread is incomplete without Yossi pictures included for objectifying commentary. . .

Last edited:
Certainly not standard at all. I find it to be on the more extreme end, and as Emerson pointed out, more sidled with objectification.

With a degradation streak to it.....maybe these women are like female cucks, they enjoy the abuse.

Sounds pretty rank.

I don't like bimbos in general I cant imagine wanting to spend time with much less bang one on a regular basis.

But apparently some folks do so more power to them and the other consenting adult kink explorers out there.

It's a funny world - probably as many kinks or degrees of kinks as there are people.

It's a funny world - probably as many kinks or degrees of kinks as there are people.

Just stick to some good honest role playing hun. When moods collide and heads are in the right place.

You're nobodys 24/7 bimbo.

:rose:

Last edited:
This PM went over well with a bimbo slut. She liked it. A bit too rough for my personal liking.

Just look at the screen.

tumblr_n8hlj8BBcG1suicmeo1_400.gif

Going to do as your told?

tumblr_n4x2ogRceo1tx2lkpo1_400.gif

Nice tits, slut!

tumblr_lvvm7d5a7q1r55nhro1_400.gif

Going to be a good cock pet?

tumblr_nvfjkyQwOr1upyvz8o1_500.gif

Do a good job...

tumblr_nmypqykPPp1tya318o1_400.gif

And I will treat you right.

tumblr_m2fju7RJ7a1qetcz3o1_500.gif

Just like a bimbo slut like you deserves to be treated.

tumblr_moy5cemBiq1r87gdto1_500.gif

http://www.xvideos.com/video974906/rocco_siffredi_toilet_fuck

Don't worry, I will help you get cleaned up before you go back to your husband.

tumblr_nt8zzr3E3J1uadoumo3_400.gif

You're not going to tell anyone are you?

tumblr_mle7dzKlui1rbnqgyo1_250.gif

~snip~A bit too rough for my personal liking ~snip~
¿Que?

Does not compute.

Rough play is not for everyone, but what does your "personal liking" have to do with the -degree- of roughness unless you yourself are the recipient of the rough play?

Seems to me you have to titrate the degree of roughness to that degree that the person wanting the rough play finds fullfilling. I'm sure you would agree that you obviously can't want more than they do but wanting less certainly doesn't work any better.

That's like a girl telling you, "I'm into giving blowjobs, but I'm just not into giving them to the degree that you're into receiving them."

¿Que?

Does not compute.

Rough play is not for everyone, but what does your "personal liking" have to do with the -degree- of roughness unless you yourself are the recipient of the rough play?

Seems to me you have to titrate the degree of roughness to that degree that the person wanting the rough play finds fullfilling. I'm sure you would agree that you obviously can't want more than they do but wanting less certainly doesn't work any better.

That's like a girl telling you, "I'm into giving blowjobs, but I'm just not into giving them to the degree that you're into receiving them."

Even dishing it out I would feel not right. Roleplay and a degree of roughness is one thing. But some of those scenes went above my willingness to dish out. A bit of hair pulling and relying on fact I wear large size condoms is my limit. I would be worried about crossing the line or hurting her. Hurting as in a degree of harm. One slip up and she bangs her head painfully off the bathtub edge. Doubt I could raise a hand to slap a girl's face no matter how much she asked for it.

If that makes me a bit of a pussy, I can deal.

Seriously, what is wrong with people enjoying some wholesome baked goods?

You all need to fucking relax.

Bimbo-Bakeries-recalls-bread-brands-due-to-potential-broken-glass.jpg

Even dishing it out I would feel not right. Roleplay and a degree of roughness is one thing. But some of those scenes went above my willingness to dish out. A bit of hair pulling and relying on fact I wear large size condoms is my limit. I would be worried about crossing the line or hurting her. Hurting as in a degree of harm. One slip up and she bangs her head painfully off the bathtub edge. Doubt I could raise a hand to slap a girl's face no matter how much she asked for it.

If that makes me a bit of a pussy, I can deal.

I was thinking more in terms of go, no-go. It's a fit, or not. It is of course reasonable for the top to have limits, too.

I think the reason it doesn't compute for me is I have no drive for it, absent the other person needing it. More of a service top, likely.

I'm kind of live and let live. If it's not hurting anyne, who cares?

Trashy can be fun. :)

Last edited:
eBlt3+

Bimbo shit?

Yeah, it's definitely good for those with low imagination for the quick get-off. I pity the new gens getting sexually raised on that crap, though.

See, thing is...it only punches one way...and downwards is only good if you're looking to strike oil like Daniel Plainview.

Back