Clearly the Allure has Won!

Morning arousal not attended too and now I have to wait for a break in my day.

PlaymOmum,
Your lips beckon me. I long to kiss them softly and then begin to explore every glorious inch of your lovely body with my eyes, my fingers, my lips, and my nose. I want to hear your responses as I find your hidden pleasure spots, noting each for future playtime. :rose::devil::kiss:

I am so distracted at work today...
I am craving so much my head is spinning and my arousal simmering.
Touch me and I'll melt, kiss me and I'll pop!

Morning arousal not attended too and now I have to wait for a break in my day.

I would gladly come to your aid. I can think of nothing more pleasant than to watch you react to my touch and caress. :rose:

What's w/all of the Canadian hotties???
Love your pix....Def slapped a smile on my face. :D:rose:

Those tits are fantastic and those nips, well a crime not to have a little pinch and nibble..

Last night I was at the computer doing some late night work. I was sipping warm tea and enjoying the cool breeze from the balcony door. My mind started to wander as the breeze caressed my body and I could feel my nipples harden. A welcome shiver ran through me.

Once I begin to acknowledge my simmering arousal I cannot focus on anything else so my paper work window was minimized and tumblr was opened. I sat and looked at a few photos I love and read a story. I could feel the heat moisten between my thighs and got excited for a little release. I made my way to bed and let my hands and mind wander to a fantasy that keeps surfacing.

Video clip - It started here...

Attachments

• Cool breeze 1.jpg
    Cool breeze 1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Cool Breeze 2.jpg
    Cool Breeze 2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Cool Breeze 3.jpg
    Cool Breeze 3.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 296
  • Cool Breeze 4.jpg
    Cool Breeze 4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
Last night I was at the computer doing some late night work. I was sipping warm tea and enjoying the cool breeze from the balcony door. My mind started to wander as the breeze caressed my body and I could feel my nipples harden. A welcome shiver ran through me.

Once I begin to acknowledge my simmering arousal I cannot focus on anything else so my paper work window was minimized and tumblr was opened. I sat and looked at a few photos I love and read a story. I could feel the heat moisten between my thighs and got excited for a little release. I made my way to bed and let my hands and mind wander to a fantasy that keeps surfacing.

Delicious!!! Definitely started my play session this morning! :heart::kiss::heart:

Last edited:

Very nice, as usual, glad you are back, hope all is going well for you

Sexy as always and i hot video to boot!!!

Oh my, I so wish I could have been there with you ..... :kiss:

Now why does your photos make me think of this song?

Summer breeze, makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind
Summer breeze, makes me feel fine
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind

Sweet days of summer, the jasmine's in bloom
July is dressed up and playing her tune
And I come home from a hard day's work
And you're waiting there, not a care in the world

Read more: Seals And Crofts - Summer Breeze Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I still can't get over how sexy and sensual you are. :kiss:

It's been forever since I've seen you, but wow, you're looking better then ever! So glad you're still posting, your photos were always erotic, playful and inspirational. ;)

I thought the weather was hot today, 102 degrees. True hotness is in your bed room.

Damm

The video is fantastic

What was the story?

OMG I could do with some of you right now xxx :rose:

Last edited:
My beautiful friend, you find a way of amazing and making yourself even more Alluring! I long to touch you with that slow patient hand that you long for. :rose::devil::kiss:

Back