Trump pushes for his wall by saying Muslim prayer rugs litter the border

I heard a rumor that 'berder' wrappers are littering the White House rugs.
 
Look, useful idiots.

JubilantMediocreFoal-max-1mb.gif
 
What a fucking Orange piece of shit.

I get my lunch everyday from a MOOSE LAMB who has the best Falafel Cart in Midtown Manhattan. Nicest guy, best food. A couple of times a day I see him grab his "rug" and put it down in a tiny little corner of the disgusting filthy NY street and do his prayer. When was the last time the Fat Fuck prayed.
 
Go check your Billy Bob right wing terrorists. I hate that we are limited to posting no more than five paragraphs from an article.


US terror attacks are increasingly motivated by right-wing viewshttps://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more-us-terror-attacks-by-right-wing-and-religious-extremists/

"Suspicious devices have been found in packages mailed to Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and CNN’s New York City offices, the Secret Service said today. Suspicious packages were also found near the offices of Democratic lawmakers Debbie Wasserman Schultz in Florida, and Kamala Harris in California, prompting evacuations."


"Terrorism has been rising in the US, driven by a surge of attacks motivated by right-wing ideologies. "

Snip

"A rise in right-wing terror
An analysis of the Global Terrorism Database by researchers at the University of Maryland published in 2017 shows a “sharp increase” in the share of attacks by right-wing extremists, from 6% in the 2000s to 35% in the 2010s. The share of attacks by religious extremists also increased, from 9% to 53% between the two decades."

"Meanwhile, the share of attacks by left-wing terrorists and environmentalist extremists dropped from 64% in the 2000s to 12% in the 2010s."


Snip
"Terror attacks around the world fell from about 17,000 in 2014 to about 11,000 in 2017. They dropped almost 40% in the Middle East.:
 
Simple scenario: Do you run back and grab your prayer rug and 3 cans of Dinty-Moore, or do you run like hell to get away from the CBP?
"Run back"?
They would be kneeling on them, why would they need to "run back"?
And if they weren't kneeling on them they'd have rolled them back up. Muslims don't get up and wonder around leaving a prayer rug just lying there.

Man....the level of stupid on this board is amazing
I agree
 
Back
Top