Bimbofication

I'm not a fan of using the pronoun 'it' when referencing a human being; even when I see it done online it makes me cringe. The objectification is too much at that point. My humanity is important to me and having it stripped away to such a degree would be deeply depressing and awful.

I agree. Using "it" in that context always brings to mind a faintly dirty feeling, like the smell of decayed flesh that won't go away. Why I have that reaction I haven't the faintest idea. It's strange how such mundane things can trigger such strong reactions.

Mild objectification is one thing. De-personification disturbs me to no end. I can still hear,"It will rub the lotion on it's skin or it will get the hose again." That phrase echoed in my head for days after I heard it.

Comshaw

I just admit that I’m a little into this fetish. I’m educated and I consider myself a feminist but I do go in for this. I like to be objectified and I do have a Barbie look and like to act the bimbo (not for anyone but myself. It’s when I feel most comfortable in my own skin). It’s a complex issue and I don’t pretend to completely understand it but it is a kink that works for me.

I didn't know that there was a lady form of bimbofication and I'll be up front- I don't understand it. You're... you're already a lady... what's the transformation here?

The point of the fetish is to take a manly man and transform him into a girly girl.

I didn't know that there was a lady form of bimbofication and I'll be up front- I don't understand it. You're... you're already a lady... what's the transformation here?

The point of the fetish is to take a manly man and transform him into a girly girl.

Bimbofication is a process for a girl to become more like a bimbo. So I have been (over the years), trying to become more and more of a bimbo and to look and dress as one would. Simple enough, right?

Bimboification of women is popular within of the Mind Control fetish. So I always found it odd that the Mind Control Story Archive doesn't have a tag for it.

Bimbofication is a process for a girl to become more like a bimbo. So I have been (over the years), trying to become more and more of a bimbo and to look and dress as one would. Simple enough, right?

Fair enough. Obviously not gonna be my thing, but I support you!

Fits the bill

nT_6r2yfxgnxvk0jk55099gdp1j.jpg

I judge the guys who dig this. I assume them utterly pathetic, to require this kind of reduction of a partner. How can you respect that?

Maybe they were spanked too often.

I judge the guys who dig this. I assume them utterly pathetic, to require this kind of reduction of a partner. How can you respect that?

I'd be much more interested in writing about Smart, Sexy Librarian Ray than the Bimboification Rayguns typically seen in these stories. :p

sissy just wonders how it fells! How does it really feel to have those tit's packed so full it stretches the skin so tight.

I don't really know how a guy COULD dig the whole bimbofication thing (on a woman), if the lady kind works like the guy kind. It's a fantasy for the person going through the transformation as a sub thing. It's about the process as it happens to you, about being reduced to a sex object. It's not really possible to have the fetish as it applies to someone else because it's about your transformation, kinda like pet play. It's one of those things that really is all about you.

The dom is there to support you on the journey and keep you from hurting yourself by moving too quickly and whatnot, not because he 'digs' it. There are surgeries involved, tight-wasting accidents that can happen- it's a time when you really need support from someone you can trust.

For most folks it does just stay a fantasy, but for someone actually going through the journey you need someone to support and help you.

sissy just wonders how it fells! How does it really feel to have those tit's packed so full it stretches the skin so tight.

same...

And the itty bitty waist... imagine being able to take the corset off and it just stays like that...

My own view is the boob-obsessed whether natural or augment were weaned too late.

You make it sound like these women go to these extremes at the insistence of their partners, though. What of the women who are enthused about being objectified? Just because modern feminist theory make it harder for such women to embrace their kink openly doesn't make the numbers that feel that way less than their historic mean.

I'd be much more interested in writing about Smart, Sexy Librarian Ray than the Bimboification Rayguns typically seen in these stories. :p

Hey, don't despair. Their are definatly male librarians. He's not very smart and I can't speak to whether he is sexy or not but DanC3002 is a librarian. You should PM him!

Hey, don't despair. Their are definatly male librarians. He's not very smart and I can't speak to whether he is sexy or not but DanC3002 is a librarian. You should PM him!

48bf1616d9018ad427c915fd99f3398c--sexy-librarian-it-gets-better.jpg

Also I frequently misspell definitely exactly like that. Phonetically that's how it should be fucking spelled. Fuck English.

48bf1616d9018ad427c915fd99f3398c--sexy-librarian-it-gets-better.jpg

Also I frequently misspell definitely exactly like that. Phonetically that's how it should be fucking spelled. Fuck English.

I do it so often that my f****** voice-to-text and spellcheck prefers the wrong way. I hate that.

Is that even a different word or is that a completely wrong word because it definitely is in my spell dictionary.

Look at that f****** s***? Right above it spell definitely correctly by voice to text this time it's with just f****** with me

And yes I need to f****** tell my Android that it's okay to f****** cuss like a f****** sailor.

Okay I think I have that removed from my inboard dictionary. It sucks when you somehow reinforced a wrong word into your dictionary

I do it so often that my f****** voice-to-text and spellcheck prefers the wrong way. I hate that.

Is that even a different word or is that a completely wrong word because it definitely is in my spell dictionary.

Look at that f****** s***? Right above it spell definitely correctly by voice to text this time it's with just f****** with me

And yes I need to f****** tell my Android that it's okay to f****** cuss like a f****** sailor.

I contend that we're right. English is just all, "Let's put a bunch of extra letters in random words for no goddamn reason. Then we'll teach the kids phonics! That won't fuck them up at all as adults!"

Edit: Also, I know I'm snarky but I wasn't trying to passive-aggressively burn you, if it came off that way. I really do just fucking hate spelling. That shit fucked me up as a kid.

Look at my report card like

A
A
A
D
A
A

MAYBE I'M NOT THE FUCKING PROBLEM THEN. MAYBE YOUR LANGUAGE MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE.

Back