Articles of Impeachment

And you would be what? What branch of service were you in?

I answered that. I was career CIA, operating abroad, and probably in more danger than any military guy in uniform on the ground (who, being an Army brat, I highly respect).

Why do you ask? Whose cowardly alt are you?

By opening his mouth about Franken, dumbass as opened the door to re investigate the allegations of sexual abuse by him.

btw, calling people names as he does is way beyond juvenile.

Funny how Obama and Hillary both are guilty of crimes but so far Trump has not been charged of any thing and the accuser's are running away after being exposed as paid for lairs from Democrat funded sources.......

Trump won the Democrats , the Media fake news can't handle it and the sjw's keep crying about it's been a great year!

Be as delusional as you like. This will go where it goes without you.

Funny how Obama and Hillary both are guilty of crimes but so far Trump has not been charged of any thing and the accuser's are running away after being exposed as paid for lairs from Democrat funded sources.......

Trump won the Democrats , the Media fake news can't handle it and the sjw's keep crying about it's been a great year!

Nothing has stuck to Obama or Hillary for a reason. It's called did nothing wrong.

Putin-holding-Trump-by-the-balls-Cartoon-by-Felix-Schaad-Tages-Anzeiger.jpg

Nothing has stuck to Obama or Hillary for a reason. It's called did nothing wrong.

I don't know about Obama. If he did anything illegal, the MSM would have covered it up anyhow. Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them. Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia, illegal handling of highly classified material and destroying evidence of her wrong-doing. Some of her other acts were colossal blunders and lies, but no actual violations of the law. :eek:

Even Shep Smith has debunked that one. How fucking stupid are you?

Actually, according to the FBI, who investigated her, her "handling" of classified material was NOT "illegal." Dumb, careless, but NOT illegal.

it doesn't matter how may times you say it. Keep trying.

? Destroying evidence? SHe can't have "destroyed evidence" because according to our highest, toughest investigators in the land, she never committed a crime

I don't know about Obama. If he did anything illegal, the MSM would have covered it up anyhow. Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them. Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia, illegal handling of highly classified material and destroying evidence of her wrong-doing. Some of her other acts were colossal blunders and lies, but no actual violations of the law. :eek:

I don't know about Obama. If he did anything illegal, the MSM would have covered it up anyhow.
So RT and Pravda missed out on the action?

Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them.
Gup investigators have already spent about a billion USA taxpayer bucks probing the Clintons for crimes. Dumb Gups missed all but a blowjob. Clear evidence that Gups are retards.

Most prominent would be the sale of uranium to Russia,
in which she was not involved

illegal handling of highly classified material
which she had explicit executive authority to handle

and destroying evidence of her wrong-doing.
but her emails were archived and she committed no crimes

Some of her other acts were colossal blunders and lies, but no actual violations of the law. :eek:
at least, none that any but FauxNewz and BriteFart could characterize
Yeah, yeah, lookie there, Obama and Clinton, yawn...

This deflection shit is getting pretty boring but what else is available? Can't find enough excuses for the loathsome and traitorous entity that is POTUS.

When Box made this comment, "Hillary has done illegal things, and almost anybody else would have been in prison over them," visions of Michael Flynn leading the Trump dupes/dopes in a "Lock her up" chant came to my mind, and I laughed and laughed and laughed. :D

How's the impeachment doing?

*yawn*

Dems are starting to sound like Space Ghost, trapped in a translucent plasma-chamber... " Must. Keep. Strug. Gling... "

I don't know about Obama.

You don't know shit about shit. You're more than willing to let a pro-Nazi Orange monster sell out the country to Russia (which is treason by the way) but you can't even name one thing Obama did (other than being black) that's illegal.

Dude, you're a pathetic fucking racist.

Six Dems have introduced Articles of Impeachment against Trump, less than a year into his Administration!

We might have expected charges of collusion or treason a year ago, but who could have expected so many crimes?

Also: Being a dumbass
What crimes?
The Democrats run around telling lies to fill their empty bank accounts after Hillary cleaned them out ,they don't their jobs and now they are being outted as the criminals, sex predators, traitors and unAmerican's they are.

The media can't hide the lies anymore and are a joke to us all!

Its been a year get over it,grow up and enjoy Trump as your president or don't cause watching you butt hurt crybabies is fun!

The MSM never covers anything up and the rest has been debunked but try again next time!

What crimes?
Corruption. Collusion. Emoluments clauses. A long trail of financial fuckery including laundering Moscow mafiya money. Obstruction of justice. Perjury. That's a start. Wait for the indictments.

But those don't matter. Impeachment and removal are political processes, not criminal. Congress defines the "high crimes and misdemeanors." Were HRC in the Oval Office she'd have faced impeachment by the toxic Gup house last February, charged with whatever.

I've mentioned that Pelosi and Schumer oppose impeachment, and that's smart. Better to retake Congress in the midterms, then castrate Tromp, blocking his every shitty move, making him very very sorry he ever went political.

Back