The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wØØt! Knock 'em dead, girl! :rose:

Luck on you!

Good for you, umb. That is in itself a huge statement in this economy. If you get it, sunshine and bombpops. If they don't hire you, its their loss and something even better will come along.

Thank you all! I'm so excited I can barely sleep. This interview is for a job about as far as I can go without having a masters degree. It's a huge honor to even be considered for this position.

DGE, even if I don't get it, my something better will be applying to grad school. The prospect of moving on to something else it too tantalizing to resist.

Be careful with the fish oil if you have any problems with reflux, it can severely aggravate that problem.

Good Luck with the interview!!!

Thank you. I'm glad to know that. I'm a huge fan of knowing possible side effects. I've had some trouble with that at night but I think it's because my eating schedule has been so off as of late.

I had something good happen last night, but everything else in life right now has me so afraid that it feels like I can't acknowledge it without it turning into trouble. Really really really ready for this stuff to be done and over.

Well...I have just learned that I am peri-menopausal, at the age of 42.

yay

I don't give a damn about the loss of eggs, (never wanted them to begin with), but, good Cod, I could do without this badger in my uterus*.

*I do not actually have a badger in my uterus, it just feels that way.

That made me LOL !

(but the LOLling takes nothing away from my sympathy for your discovery :rose:)

Ha, thanks CP. Actually, as much as it sucks, I'm just thankful it wasn't something more serious. After almost non-stop bleeding for two months, and the aforementioned badger pain, I was getting pretty worried.

On the doc's advice, I am going to give TCM a try. Her brother is a practitioner and she says he's totally non-flaky and has had really good results with menopausal women. Here's hoping.

Ha, thanks CP. Actually, as much as it sucks, I'm just thankful it wasn't something more serious. After almost non-stop bleeding for two months, and the aforementioned badger pain, I was getting pretty worried.

On the doc's advice, I am going to give TCM a try. Her brother is a practitioner and she says he's totally non-flaky and has had really good results with menopausal women. Here's hoping.

What is TCM? Traditional Chinese Medicine?

I have used it successfully (for other stuff) in the past - and I am of a sceptical nature.

Last edited:

I'm sure you were staring to wonder what the heck was going on. I would have been freaking out after about three weeks.

So, what is TCM? Inquiring minds, and all that.

Driving a big 'ole jacked up truck does not mean you can merge it into a space barely big enough for a moped without using your turn signals, you entitled fucktard!!

I'm going to start carrying driver education manuals in my car and every time someone pulls shit like that, at the next light I'm going to get out, walk up, knock on their window, hand them the book and inform them they need a refresher course.

In case it wasn't clear, I'm pissed. Probably more pissed than I should be.

What is TCM? Traditional Chinese Medicine?

I have used it successfully (for other stuff) in the past - and I am of a sceptical nature.

I'm sure you were staring to wonder what the heck was going on. I would have been freaking out after about three weeks.

So, what is TCM? Inquiring minds, and all that.

Yeah, traditional Chinese medicine. I am also a skeptic but alternative medicine has helped me in the past and the doc assures me me that his treatments are sound. So what the hell? Anything is better than this.

Thank you all! I'm so excited I can barely sleep. This interview is for a job about as far as I can go without having a masters degree. It's a huge honor to even be considered for this position.

DGE, even if I don't get it, my something better will be applying to grad school. The prospect of moving on to something else it too tantalizing to resist.

Ultramarine blue skies for you in the forecast. Very good news.

I had something good happen last night, but everything else in life right now has me so afraid that it feels like I can't acknowledge it without it turning into trouble. Really really really ready for this stuff to be done and over.

Well, fuck. I hope this sorts itself out soon, and you have some useful help in that regard.

You don't sell Superman underwear at your shop, do you? Because apparently I really need some, and that could boost your sales by a significant $10 or so.

I don't understand why we couldn't just be friends.

I have OODLES of guy friends that are just friends. I can and do respect their relationships. I would respect yours. I would even be friends with her. I don't care. I'm a friendly person. I just don't get it.

Not to be crude, but does the Universe really have to throw an angry ex-husband, a lawsuit, still-ramping up anti-anxiety/anti-depressant meds, a phone conference with his attorney (in the morning) -result of which may be either potential financial ruin or significantly impacted relationship w/ the kids, AND a period from hell at me - all at once?

:cries:

Not to be crude, but does the Universe really have to throw an angry ex-husband, a lawsuit, still-ramping up anti-anxiety/anti-depressant meds, a phone conference with his attorney (in the morning) -result of which may be either potential financial ruin or significantly impacted relationship w/ the kids, AND a period from hell at me - all at once?

:cries:

OOooooooohhhhh hunny! I would so have *two* shoulders for you to cry on if we knew each other IRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back