How is "Über" Fair?

You gave a bill number and section that you didn't link, I did, and there wasn't evidence of anything you're claiming. You're FULL OF IT.

Really? So you didn't make this post?

Still waiting bro...!!

Uber hasn't done any politickin' like the cab companies did.....you're either a liar or just so spineless you can't admit you went shooting your mouth off in defense of the precious libuhul cab mafia and went too far by accusing Uber of behaving the same way as cab companies do politically.

Uber is a program....they were forced to call themselves a cab company because the cab mafia and all the liburhul 'that's not FAAAAAAAAAIR!!" crybabies shit brix over how bad they were getting their ass beat.

If they are a cab company than literotica is a whore house.

You haven't been waiting, you've been hiding. I proved exactly what i said I would and provided you the name of the legislation, just like you asked. After I did all that you keep on stomping your feet and moving the goal posts.

Uber lobbied to make it so small businesses couldn't start and are now impeding a free market. Here's the point I made so long ago, you must be on app to be legal. Here are some ways that's a violation of the free market and hinders small businesses from starting.

1. Uber has a surge price of 2.1, but it would be illegal for a driver with a business license and commercial insurance to offer a ride off the app for a more favorable price to the customer and allow the driver to keep more of the money.

2. A driver with a business license and commercial insurance builds up their own clientele can't text/tweet their customers to let them know about pricing or available times. Well, they could, but it would be illegal.

3. It would be illegal for a kid at UNLV to create their own app and run a TNC without being approved by a 3 person panel and paying 5 figures for 100 permits when the kid only needs 1.

These are all examples of how Uber has legislated the little guy out of the TNC game, and if not out made it really hard to get in. Just like cabs did. Just like I said.

Uber listed themselves as a taxi company for a merchant code for just about every credit card company.

You haven't been waiting, you've been hiding. I proved exactly what i said I would and provided you the name of the legislation, just like you asked. After I did all that you keep on stomping your feet and moving the goal posts.

ORLY??

Section 19 of Nevada Assembly Bill 175

TRY AGAIN LIAR....

defines “transportation services” as the transportation by motor vehicle of one or more passengers between points chosen by the passenger or passengers and prearranged with a driver through the use of the digital network or software application service of a transportation network company

https://legiscan.com/NV/text/AB175/2015

Does not do anything to prevent anyone from competing in their market. You weren't even on topic with that steamer....

And in the case of the article you linked paying a licencing fee nor lobbying for the right to do business in the first place is NOTHING like what the taxi cab companies did back in the day, as you claim here....

Uber isn't being political to open a free market, Uber is being political for the same reasons cab companies were political.

Which were millions of dollars backing the fucking 70's!!! That would be like a 50 million dollar licence today. Even if you didn't adjust for inflation and said "Look uber was pushing for a million dollar licence!" I'd have given it to you...but you can't find a single instance.

You were point blank wrong...caught bull shitting.

Keep dancing kiddo....

Last edited:
ORLY??

TRY AGAIN LIAR....

Does not do anything to prevent anyone from competing in their market. You weren't even on topic with that steamer....

And in the case of the article you linked paying a licencing fee nor lobbying for the right to do business in the first place is NOTHING like what the taxi cab companies did back in the day, as you claim here....

Which were millions of dollars backing the fucking 70's!!! That would be like a 50 million dollar licence today. Even if you didn't adjust for inflation and said "Look uber was pushing for a million dollar licence!" I'd have given it to you...but you can't find a single instance.

You were point blank wrong...caught bull shitting.

Keep dancing kiddo....

Yes, really. I don't think I was unclear in any way, but in case I was I'll happily say it again, you're hiding. I provided you with everything you asked for and now you don't want to debate what I actually wrote you want to hide behind you ascribing me a position & then debating that.

Yes, really. I don't think I was unclear in any way, but in case I was I'll happily say it again, you're hiding.

Says the guy who references some irrelivent section of legislation, says it's proof then refuses to discuss any further after I link it.

LOL you're the one who's hiding bubba otherwise you would link the laws that Uber pushed in an effort to prevent others from entering their market.

I provided you with everything you asked for and now you don't want to debate what I actually wrote you want to hide behind you ascribing me a position & then debating that.

No you didn't liar. And no I didn't ascribe you a position, you said.

Uber isn't being political to open a free market, Uber is being political for the same reasons cab companies were political.

Then claimed S 19 of NV AB175 was the damning evidence.

Section 19 of Nevada AB175 does NOT provide any evidence of Uber politicking ANYTHING like the cab companies did.

As made clear by it's text.....

"defines “transportation services” as the transportation by motor vehicle of one or more passengers between points chosen by the passenger or passengers and prearranged with a driver through the use of the digital network or software application service of a transportation network company"

...you were full of shit.

You weren't even on topic with your BS, you won't even discuss the topic any further you're just stuck on "I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG!! NEENER NEENER BOO BOO~!"

Now explain yourself better, try again or just keep wriggling ya disingenuous lying sack of shit.....I think you're going to worm worm worm...

KEEP WRIGGLING!!:D

Last edited:
Says the guy who references some irrelivent section of legislation, says it's proof then refuses to discuss any further after I link it.

LOL you're the one who's hiding bubba otherwise you would link the laws that Uber pushed in an effort to prevent others from entering their market.

No you didn't liar. And no I didn't ascribe you a position, you said.

Then claimed S 19 of NV AB175 was the damning evidence.

Section 19 of Nevada AB175 does NOT provide any evidence of Uber politicking ANYTHING like the cab companies did.

As made clear by it's text.....

"defines “transportation services” as the transportation by motor vehicle of one or more passengers between points chosen by the passenger or passengers and prearranged with a driver through the use of the digital network or software application service of a transportation network company"

...you were full of shit.

You weren't even on topic with your BS, you won't even discuss the topic any further you're just stuck on "I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG!! NEENER NEENER BOO BOO~!"

Now explain yourself better, try again or just keep wriggling ya disingenuous lying sack of shit.....I think you're going to worm worm worm...

KEEP WRIGGLING!!:D

I've been very clear & consistent, you seem to want to argue something other than what I said. Since that isn't getting us anywhere let's review what I did say.

Uber got into politics for the same reason cabs did. Uber wants to limit competition or at the very least discourage it.

In recent legislation in Nevada, Uber was instrumental in making it more difficult for a small business or individual from entering the TNC game.

It is illegal in Nevada to drive around paying passengers off a TNC. Which makes sense because in a true free market Uber would be crushed. Mind you I'm not saying that cabs wouldn't also be crushed, they would. Uber is a middle man who jacks up the price of a service and then takes a cut of that. In a totally free market drivers would simply cut Uber out of the equation. Which is why Uber has lobbied for legislation to make it illegal to drive around paying passengers without using an approved TNC.

Uber got into politics for the same reason cabs did. Uber wants to limit competition or at the very least discourage it.

No they don't...they aren't pushing for shit anywhere. Which is why you can't name a bill.

In recent legislation in Nevada, Uber was instrumental in making it more difficult for a small business or individual from entering the TNC game.

No the state of NV said "we have to regulate you because the Taxi cab companies are throwing a fucking fit." so they sent a lobbyist there in their interest as any business should, that is not the same as passing protectionist laws like the cab companies did.

Uber did not get into politics for the same reasons cab companies did, all evidence points to the contrary....you're full of it.

It is illegal in Nevada to drive around paying passengers off a TNC. Which makes sense because in a true free market Uber would be crushed. Uber is a middle man who jacks up the price of a service and then takes a cut of that. In a totally free market drivers would simply cut Uber out of the equation.

They would only cut Uber out of the equation if another program did a better job for less.

Which is why Uber has lobbied for legislation to make it illegal to drive around paying passengers without using an approved TNC.

No....Uber lobbied to not get fucked any harder than they had to be when NV said "OHHHHHHHHHHH you can't make money, that's HORRIBLE!~! we need to regulate a bunch of that away from you because THAT is FAIR!" and you're wishing it was the same thing as when the cab companies lobbied for million dollar medallions back in teh day so you don't look like a total jack hole for making such a claim before doing your homework on it. But they aren't even close to the same thing.

Last edited:
No they don't...they aren't pushing for shit anywhere. Which is why you can't name a bill.

I named the bill almost 48 hours ago. Feel free to go back and read my post.

No the state of NV said "we have to regulate you because the Taxi cab companies are throwing a fucking fit." that is not the same as passing protectionist laws that the cab companies did.

I'm sure you'll be able to provide a cite for that claim. Honestly I'm surprised it's a claim you're making since earlier in the thread you said something to the effect of Uber was kicking the cab company's ass. Now it seems you're saying the cab company somehow scored a victory. I don't see what this does to stop Uber or Lyft from coming into Nevada, or even slow them down in the slightest.

They would only cut Uber out of the equation if another program did a better job for less.

I disagree for the reason I gave earlier. A driver could pull up to a passenger through the Uber app and offer a slightly cheaper price and the same level of service by going off the app in a free market. This legislation makes the driver doing that illegal.

and you're wishing it was the same thing as when the cab companies lobbied for million dollar medallions back in teh day

And there's you ascribing me a position I never adopted.

Let's settle this. Bot things Uber is run by retards who should clearly be drown before they can reproduce and Spider thinks they are run by human beings. With the evidence provided it seems clear that Bot is right. Uber is run by people too dumb to run a business and simply somehow so fucking retarded they can't fail (yet) and rational human beings are pretty pissed that pants on head ignorance is managing to succeed.

I named the bill almost 48 hours ago. Feel free to go back and read my post.

Feel free to name a bill...Sec 19 AB175 was a fail guy.

Show me the protectionism from uber....

I'm sure you'll be able to provide a cite for that claim.

Just an observation....uber has been fighting regulation every step of the way.

But somehow you're trying to prove them paying some pissant fee after NV takes them to the cleaners is the same as what the cab companies did back in the day.

Honestly I'm surprised it's a claim you're making since earlier in the thread you said something to the effect of Uber was kicking the cab company's ass.

That's because you have the reading comprehension of an ant.

They are kicking the cab companies ass why do you think the cab companies are screaming bloody fucking murder for governments the world over to 'regulate' them in the name of 'fairness'? If they weren't kicking cab companies ass's this would be non issue.

Now it seems you're saying the cab company somehow scored a victory. I don't see what this does to stop Uber or Lyft from coming into Nevada, or even slow them down in the slightest.

It did score a victory....it got the state involved on it's behalf, and when that happens it will turn Uber into another shit suck company in the name of fairness.

I disagree for the reason I gave earlier. A driver could pull up to a passenger through the Uber app and offer a slightly cheaper price and the same level of service by going off the app in a free market. This legislation makes the driver doing that illegal.

Using the Uber app in the first place then dodging paying the fee is theft of services....not free market competition.

And there's you ascribing me a position I never adopted.

And there is the intellectual dishonesty I have come to expect from an invert like yourself.

Show me the legislation designed to keep anyone but Uber from getting into the P2P ride share software game that uber is cashing in on. Because that's why cab companies were political back in the day.....

Wriggle wriggle wriggle buddy!!;)

Let's settle this. Bot things Uber is run by retards who should clearly be drown before they can reproduce and Spider thinks they are run by human beings. With the evidence provided it seems clear that Bot is right. Uber is run by people too dumb to run a business and simply somehow so fucking retarded they can't fail (yet) and rational human beings are pretty pissed that pants on head ignorance is managing to succeed.

How DO people wipe their own ass without a certified government official to tell them how to do it?? :confused:

How DO people wipe their own ass without a certified government official to tell them how to do it?? :confused:

More accurately why would anybody. If Uber is doing 1/10 as well as you claim they are in a position to lobby law makers to make shit happen for them. If they are not it's because they simply lack the intelligence and have somehow stumbled into a scenario so easy to win at that they can't fuck it up despite being too stupid to breathe.

Feel free to name a bill...Sec 19 AB175 was a fail guy.

Show me the protectionism from uber....

I'm going to continue to disagree with you because that bill states that one must be a part of a state permitted TNC to pick up paying passengers.

Just an observation....uber has been fighting regulation every step of the way.

But somehow you're trying to prove them paying some pissant fee after NV takes them to the cleaners is the same as what the cab companies did back in the day.

I'll disagree with you here on both counts. Uber has only been fighting regulation that applies to Uber and in the state of Nevada that's non-existant other than having a business license and commercial insurance. Has Uber been fighting so anyone who picks up paying passengers doesn't have to do a fingerprint background check? Nope.

That's because you have the reading comprehension of an ant.

They are kicking the cab companies ass why do you think the cab companies are screaming bloody fucking murder for governments the world over to 'regulate' them in the name of 'fairness'? If they weren't kicking cab companies ass's this would be non issue.

But apparently it's better than yours. So just what did the cab companies in Nevada get the government to do with this recent legislation? Cab companies are pretty much done, unless they pull some 11th hour hail mary in innovation. I'm no fan of Uber but I'll admit that.

It did score a victory....it got the state involved on it's behalf, and when that happens it will turn Uber into another shit suck company in the name of fairness.

By it here I'm assuming you mean the cab companies and I'll continue to disagree with you. This legislation didn't slow Uber down in the least. If it did I would love to hear how.

Using the Uber app in the first place then dodging paying the fee is theft of services....not free market competition.

I disagree. It's not stealing if you pay for it. The passenger would pay $1 to cancel the ride.

And there is the intellectual dishonesty I have come to expect from an invert like yourself.

Show me the legislation designed to keep anyone but Uber from getting into the P2P ride share software game that uber is cashing in on. Because that's why cab companies were political back in the day.....

Wriggle wriggle wriggle buddy!!;)

There's the ascription. I never claimed there was any legislation that kept anyone from Uber entering the TNC market.

You're certainly wriggling.

More accurately why would anybody. .

Because of the naturally occuring itch that happens if you don't....LOL jesus christ I thought that was obvious I guess not.

I take it back Sean, you're right most folks NEED the gov to tell them to wipe their fuckin' ass.

To which I say.

label11.png

If Uber is doing 1/10 as well as you claim they are in a position to lobby law makers to make shit happen for them. If they are not it's because they simply lack the intelligence and have somehow stumbled into a scenario so easy to win at that they can't fuck it up despite being too stupid to breathe.

They are but currently they are all tied up fighting off all the "but that's not FAIR!!" 'regulation' junkies out there. Once that's all settled I'm sure they will give in like all other coporate ventures that get big/popular enough to piss everyone off they will turn their attention to more important matters. Like "fuck it if you can't beat them join em" and just make it so that anyone who wants to do what they are doing has to pay some INSANE fee to do so.

Because THAT is fair. :rolleyes:

I'm going to continue to disagree with you because that bill states that one must be a part of a state permitted TNC to pick up paying passengers.

That's not even remotely close to the protectionism the cabs did....the fact that you're trying to compare the two is laughable. Get your chisels back out there is still a little wood left in the bottom of that barrel.

I'll disagree with you here on both counts. Uber has only been fighting regulation that applies to Uber and in the state of Nevada that's non-existant other than having a business license and commercial insurance.

Exactly.

Why do they need a business licence and a commercial insurance? :confused:

They are a fucking software program :D

The business is between driver/passenger....the driver should have insurance.

Has Uber been fighting so anyone who picks up paying passengers doesn't have to do a fingerprint background check? Nope.

Not arguing for a total disregard for public safety isn't the same as lobbying for protectionist laws, good wriggling though.

But apparently it's better than yours. So just what did the cab companies in Nevada get the government to do with this recent legislation? Cab companies are pretty much done, unless they pull some 11th hour hail mary in innovation. I'm no fan of Uber but I'll admit that.

LOL you wish. You can't even read what you write.

They got the state of Nevada to treat a piece of software like a cab company (pay cab licencing and permit fees).

By it here I'm assuming you mean the cab companies and I'll continue to disagree with you. This legislation didn't slow Uber down in the least. If it did I would love to hear how.

It slowed them down for the fees they shouldn't have had to pay. Which is pissant compared to the taxi medallions of years past....so even if they had been pro fee they didn't come anywhere close to the political activities over in the crony cab arena.

I disagree. It's not stealing if you pay for it. The passenger would pay $1 to cancel the ride.

If you used the Uber app and don't give Uber their cut it's fuckin' stealing....called theft of services, look it up after you're done disagreeing and get some facts in your life there high speed. ;)

There's the ascription. I never claimed there was any legislation that kept anyone from Uber entering the TNC market.

No you didn't there Huuked on Foniks......you claimed.

Which means you're point blank claiming Uber is lobbying for protectionism laws that would unfairly prevent other phone app companies to do what they are doing as that's why cab companies were political.

Cab companies were political to ensure their 'fair' share of the market....thus the million dollar medallions, no one back then had that kind of liquid except the elite. Even today that volume of liquid isn't very common.

So show me Uber pushing legislation that keeps other apps from doing what they are doing....or admit you were wrong when you made the claim that Uber is being political for the same reason cab companies were. Because they are not....

You're certainly wriggling.

Right....;)

Last edited:
IT's not giving in, it's common goddamn sense. If they aren't doing it's only because they are either stupid or preoccupied. Probably stupid since it's pretty damn hard to be so preoccupied you don't take care of business. But there are some mighty dumb fuckers out there.

IT's not giving in, it's common goddamn sense.

What is?

Writing laws that make it borderline but not completely impossible to compete in the same industry?

Totally....doesn't mean it's not the reason the top tier fat cats are who they are, that evil empire bullshit we all love to hate.

Last edited:
I sure hope that Uber doesn't decide to go into the duck boat tour business.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/ride-ducks-vehicle-collides-bus/nnm9N/

Regulators can foresee every possible outcome and keep us perfectly safe if we would just get out of their way and give them the reins of our lives...

:nods:

... they can even prevent accidents. ALL accidents. I feel your pain; why can't people just see that and stop resisting the efforts of the really smart people such as yourself...

What is?

Writing laws that make it borderline but not completely impossible to compete in the same industry?

Totally....doesn't mean it's not the reason the top tier fat cats are who they are, that evil empire bullshit we all love to hate.

I didn't say it wasn't. In fact I was highly implying that is a large part of the reason that many of them are who they are. If your not an idiot and you're in a position to alter the rules of the game to benefit you, you do it.

Regulators can foresee every possible outcome and keep us perfectly safe if we would just get out of their way and give them the reins of our lives...

:nods:

... they can even prevent accidents. ALL accidents. I feel your pain; why can't people just see that and stop resisting the efforts of the really smart people such as yourself...

They can forsee a fair amount actually. No they can't prevent all accidents, nothing and no one can but they can reduce the number especially when people like you stop resisting the efforts of really smart people like myself.

At what point do we destroy the looms?

:eek:

If and when it becomes necessary. It's not like we didn't do that in the past so it is a viable strategy at least in the short term. In this case shortterm being decades depending on how you want to count.

Back