Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

She was dressed and both standing as he came out and Rick told him he was taking off other 25% she smiled and laugh a bit as he told him she could get anything out of him but knew how to keep her in line she looked at him and they would have contact tomorrow and smiles and went on his way.

She turn to walk in the house after Rick had left and he followed she turn " So how do you keep me in line when I need it" She asked teasing him .
 
Grabbing you by your hair, I pull your face close to mine, "Trust me, slut, I have ways to keep you in line. The first thing you need to do is brush your teeth and wash your face . . . get all the traces of that bastard's cum cleaned off."

Following you down the hall and pushing you into the bathroom, "Once you are done in here, strip down and meet me in the bedroom."
 
She gasp in shock as he pulled her hair and told her she looked at him and turn to the bathroom and did as he told her. Then strip naked and brushed her teeth again and walked out to the bedroom and looked at him.
 
As you walk naked into the bedroom, moisture already coating your pussy lips, I realize I may have been a bit rougher than I should have been. "Sorry, babe, I didn't mean to be quite that rough, but, I think you will agree you do need some punishment for what you did on the deck." It's been a while since I have spanked you, and I won't be a bit surprised if you cum just from a good spanking with my bare hand.

"On the be, young lady . . ass in the air."
 
She looked at him and nod at him and got on the bed on her hands and knees he had not spanked her for awhile maybe few slaps but this would be more and she was wet she knew he cared and he knew his slaps was a turn on to and she liked his control side she wanted to feel this tomorrow, She waited a min and soon he rubbed her cheek then his first slap came she moan out the string from it but she wanted more.
 
After the first couple of spanks, once across each cheek, I slide my hand between your thighs and rub your pussy, getting my fingers wet. Once my fingers are wet, I trace a pattern up and down the crack in your ass, spreading your wet juices along that trail . . . applying a bit of pressure to your tight opening.

Then, drawing my hand back, I smack you on the ass again, with a bit more force. "Do you understand what a bad girl you have been?"
 
She moan though his slaps to both her cheeks and she felt the string but with each one she felt herself get wet then he was feeling her pussy and moan loud as she felt him go up to her tight hole and did a bit of pressure didn't enter but she felt other slap more harder then the other her hip moved forward but she moved it back.

Then she spoke " Yes I been a bad girl and need to be punishment, Thank you" She felt the sting of her ass she wanted him to fuck her so bad she was so wet.
 
I know that between probing your pussy with my fingers, smearing your juices up and down your ass and pressuring your tight hole . . . the spankings bringing a bright red to you ass, you are so fucking wet by now . . . and need to be fucked . . . hard!!

Standing at the end of the bed, grabbing your hips and pulling you back against me . . . thrusting my cock hard and deep in your dripping pussy . . .
 
She moan as he worked his fingers and on her pussy and ass and bringing her ass back to red as he pulled her back against him and enter her she cried out feeling the pleasure of him in her and pain of her ass pressed against him as he fucked her tight pussy after a few thrust she was shocked she felt her body coming but knew he would be surprised as spanking did turn her on a bit.
 
I had a feeling that your first cum would be pretty quick . . . the spanking had your pussy dripping wet. Pulling my hard cock out, I stepped back and smacked you ass a couple of times more, even more red showing on your sweet ass.

"On your knees, slut . . .suck me . . . then I will fuck you and make you cum again."
 
She clam down as she felt him pull out and slap her ass few more times she moan she stood and turn and got on her knees taking his cock in her mouth teasing her juice but she was used to it she sucked him in deep, her pussy still wet she felt so turn on and she just cum.
 
My dick was hard before you started sucking it . . and your pussy juices all over the shaft had you sucking it with enve more enthusiasm. All I could do to keep from cumming and filling your throat with my hot cum.

Feeling myself getting close, I pull back . . . take my hard cock in my hand and slap you across the face with it . . . "Back on your knees, slut . . . make me cum in your pussy . . ."
 
When she felt him pull back she felt him slap it across her face she felt how close he was before he pulled out she stood her pussy was dripping wet him being in control turn her on when he told her what to do she love they still had great sex he had the control side and the sweet side that now and there he let her to what she wanted more that turn her on.

She got up on the bed on her knee her legs wide apart and moan as he thrust back into her wet pussy she tighten it on his hard cock.
 
Once more stepping between your legs and grabbing your tender ass and slamming my hard shaft deep inside your pussy once more . . . this time, grinding hard against yoy, feeling your pussy gripping at my cock as I pushed deep . . .

"That's it, slut, cum hard for me . . ." about all I could say before my dick started spewing hot seed deep, deep in your hot, wet, throbbing pussy . . .

As I start to cum, I slap your ass a couple of times, the stinging smacks timed with my thrusts . . .
 
Feeling him grab her ass make her moan loud feeling the sore of it and moan as he fucked her he felt so good feeling her she felt her orgasm build grabbing the sheets as she began to cum after he did and cried out as his hand spanked her ass she would feel it tomorrow. After he had stop Cumming she felt herself go to her stomach for a few then got to her knees and clean his and her cum off of his cock slowly then stood " How bout a shower then a late supper"
 
Following your red ass into the shower, the warm water beating down on us, I grab the shower gel and gently smear it over your butt, "You're going to be sore tomorrow, baby . . . but you will enjoy that feeling, won't you." Every time you shift positions in a chair, your sore ass will remind you of the spanking and fucking you got today . . .. and probably another one before you go to bed tonight.

After dinner, I head out to the deck and sit down, enjoying the night . . . sitting naked in a chair beside the hot tub . . .
 
Once in shower she felt him rub her ass she smiled moan at the feel of his hands she cleaned his cock " oh yes I will" She be ready to get naked when she came home.

After dinner they sat outside she watched him sat and she step in the hot tub and sat down and relax and caress her nipples closing her eyes and knew he was watching. She smiled.
 
Watching you settle into the hot tub playing with your tits . . . the warmth of the water and your fingers making the nipples hard, I know that your pussy is getting wet. Not quite ready to climb in yet; it's more fun to sit here and watch . . .once in a while seeing your arm dip below the surface, no doubt your fingers caressing your thighs, probably feeling your swollen pussy lips. I know if I watch long enough, you will make yourself cum, just from the looks I an giving you.

Hearing a car pull up in the drive, I look out and see Tommy and Beth walking across toward the deck. "Hi, guys. What are you up to this evening?" Seeing me sitting here naked and you naked in the hot tub, Beth looks around, strips and joins you in the tub . . . her sweet tits joining yours in bobbing up and down on the surface.
 
She smiled as he sat and watched her and she pulled her nipples as other hand went under the water and she knew he had a clue where it was going she seen the lust in his eyes and as she played she looked him in the eyes and felt so turn on. she rubbed her clit as she looked at him.

Than heard voices and looked up see tommy and Beth and stopped and they seen him hard and she smiled. She was nerves her ass was very red tommy only seen her ass light but didn't ask she smiled as Beth got in and looked up at tommy staring at her tits and Beth smiled " we came to visit hope its ok our sex life been great cause you too" Tommy smiled.
 
Stroking my cock as two naked young ladies sit back in our hot tub . . . gorgeous tits floating on the water as it swirls around the surface. "Tommy, looks like you need to get out of those jeans and give that cock of yours some room to breathe."

Tommy quickly gets rid of his clothes . . . yeah, hard already . . . "Go ahead, Tommy . . . climb in the tub; plenty of room for all of us." Once he climbs in and settles between the two of you, I have a feeling that the hands under the water are reaching for his shaft . . . yours included.
 
She watched as Tommy got out his jeans and clothes he's in in secs and between the two She smiles and looks to Beth and they lend over and kiss right near his face and soon she covers tommy cock with her hand and his hands are on each of them tits. They settle back sating she smiles over to you and ask " You coming in? Beth smiled looking over his now hard cock.

Tommy's hand bravely move down to her pussy she jumps in shock of this act she was nerves but she was sating so she relaxed a bit.
 
"Don't worry, babe . . .. I'll be in there soon enough. Right now, I'm just enjoying what I am seeing from here." A bit surprised that you initiated a kiss with Beth, but obviously both of you enjoyed it.

As Tommy's hand probes your pussy, I see you jump in response; stepping into the hot tub, stroking my hard cock. Standing in the center, I look at you, then at Beth, "Who wants it first?"
 
Tommy smiles as you say it and watch her face as his hand moves and she nods to you and as you step in she sees Beth wants it and as you ask she smiles and goes to her knees and takes him in her mouth, Tommy smiles as he watch her " You made her a new girl when comes to sex"

Tommy's hand goes faster and she rock her hips pressing her ass against the tub bringing the pain and pleasure and surprised at how good his hand was working.
 
With Tommy's fingers buried in your pussy, I was looking forward to Beth's lips wrapped around my cock. And with both you and Tommy smiling and nodding your OK, Beth was ready to go . . . cupping my balls with her hands and guiding my hard dick into her mouth, leaning forward until her lips were almost touching my body . . . god, this girl is good.

Standing still and letting her dictate the intensity of our sex, she was hot and ready to take me . . . Tommy is so engrossed in finger fucking you that he barely notices Beth and her cock sucking. Looking at you . . . "Having fun, baby?"
 
She lend back feeling Tommy's finger in her last she seen Nodding to them and Beth lending toward to cup his balls then she forces on what his fingers was doing he had got better at it her hips was pulling as she reached over stroking his cock he let out a moan she smiled.

Then heard you asking a question she looked at you and smiled and then lend head back letting out a moan as Tommy did whispering he wanted to fuck her as good as his fingers felt she still again began nerves of her ass they didn't know about that side of their sex life she felt him pull away and Beth was into sucking your cock but he looked up to you giving that look.
 
Back
Top