What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact that is March in Michigan and it will be 70 degrees out today!
March in South Freezin' Dakota, and it's been above 80 the past two days, and predicted to get there again today. WTF? I have a nasty feeling we're going to have a loooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg hottttttt summer...
 
I can never decide whether I like living (and walking) here (at the beach) more in the winter, when I have it all to myself but the weather can be pretty brutal, or in the summer when the weather is nicer but there are people (day-trippers mostly) everywhere.

The ideal would be nice weather and no people but that ain't gonna happen :rolleyes:
 
It never fails, he knows me so well...he knows how to turn my frown into a smile and my sorrow into laughter:kiss:
 
March in South Freezin' Dakota, and it's been above 80 the past two days, and predicted to get there again today. WTF? I have a nasty feeling we're going to have a loooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg hottttttt summer...

Yes I agree. I prognosticate it will snow in Easter and break record temps all summer. I made sure out central air is fixed and ready to go!

Today I'm still smiling over the weather! :D
 
March in South Freezin' Dakota, and it's been above 80 the past two days, and predicted to get there again today. WTF? I have a nasty feeling we're going to have a loooooooonnnnnnnggggggggg hottttttt summer...
And after a mild winter, too. We'll be sharing that long hot summer with more than normal number of BUGS!:eek:
 
Bare legs and wearing a long flowing skirt.

Oh and having one of my colleagues follow me into my office and once again tell me how great I look. Hip even. Not bad for an ageing grandma.
 
My smile for this obscenely late night? Exactly the right amount of kinky, queer as hell sex. My throat hurts, my ass does too, and I feel like I'm steaming or something. Hot :eek:
 
I found Wally from Wheres Wally. OK he wasn't actually Wally but he had the striped shirt, the pompom hat and the glasses. I love first year uni students around here, they are trying so hard to be unique but they just provide entertainment for the locals.
 
Slept through the night, first time in weeks (damn insomnia.)

Contemplating making an orange tiramasu and my writing spark is coming back online, so creativity is going too.
 
My son told me I was being lazy to put things in the basket and carry it down the stairs. I should just push it and kick it down like Daddy does. :confused:
 
312612_2497684083891_1306546103_32903490_1018932885_n.jpg



Oh, and being wrong and kinda liking it. :)
 
Last edited:
Hunger Games!!! Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

I cannot remember the last time I actually bothered to wait in line for a movie, on opening night...but it was so, so worth it!

:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top