profile picture

So, I kept watching and checking as I posted and no pictures were allowed until AFTER the 105th post. Not the 100th -- definitely not.

Did you log out and back in, or go away for fifteen minutes or more when you hit one hundred? The option for an avatar doesn't appear until you have done one or the other.

I have the latest information on posting counts as a pre-requisite to a profile or avatar picture!

I just registered here today and was completely confused about many of the conventions here -- notwithstanding reading the occasionally equivocal directions and opinions and FAQs.

So, I kept watching and checking as I posted and no pictures were allowed until AFTER the 105th post. Not the 100th -- definitely not.

The advice to get your post count up by playing word games was good. But it has been a long day. Whew.

Don't give me a challenge like that again. Please. (I can get a bit obsessive.)

OH MY FUCKING GOD! You actually had to make 5 more posts! How dare they? How dare they make you post 5 more times!

Grow up.

Did you log out and back in, or go away for fifteen minutes or more when you hit one hundred? The option for an avatar doesn't appear until you have done one or the other.

Others have clarified to me that it really is 100, but you do need to log out and come back when you hit 100 for the system to recalibrate (or something like that).

OH MY FUCKING GOD! You actually had to make 5 more posts! How dare they? How dare they make you post 5 more times!

Grow up.

Trust me -- they were really inane posts.

What gave you the impression I was complaining about it? Not sure why you got all shout-y and crabby about it. And I am relatively grown up . . . . as much as I want to be.

Back