Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up and writing, though the muse is intermittent, like my internet connection during my vacation

Had a good day, picked my T.V up with some help from dad. Set it all up. Am now trying to figure out this damn smart t.v

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

Had a good day, picked my T.V up with some help from dad. Set it all up. Am now trying to figure out this damn smart t.v

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

maybe you need a "special" daddy to show you how it works and what films to watch!

Good evening Hayley! Glad your TV finally came! Just play with it...you can't break it. Hello peaches, ca, nfl, ra where ever you are! RJ welcome back from the lands of "iffy" Internet. Ive been experiencing that myself the last three days,

Hello to all the littles girls and daddies!

My sweet buttercup. This "vacation" is wearing on me! I need my little girl to whisk me away to our boat in the cove! I miss you so much! Back to the rock pile for me!

Good evening Hayley! Glad your TV finally came! Just play with it...you can't break it. Hello peaches, ca, nfl, ra where ever you are! RJ welcome back from the lands of "iffy" Internet. Ive been experiencing that myself the last three days,

Hello to all the littles girls and daddies!

My sweet buttercup. This "vacation" is wearing on me! I need my little girl to whisk me away to our boat in the cove! I miss you so much! Back to the rock pile for me!

Oh i'll play with it don't you worry ;)

Hello back yes vacations can suck like that

Alrighty!
I've been neglectful in updating y'all, but I figured some of you, at least, knew I arrived safely to my destination. :rose:

It's been a "hit-the-ground-running" pace that I'm not exactly used to, but I've spoken with a couple people now, and am very optimistic I will have gainful employ, soon. Thank God.

The boys are enjoying their cousins, and know what is going on for the most part. The youngest doesn't quite understand yet, and I will deal with that bridge when I get to it. :eek:

I Met up with a fellow Litster last night!! VeryViolet (of corset thread I sometimes post in) and I had dinner last night. It was SO nice to get out and just...breathe.. I know there are a lot of y'all in Texas, so I hope i can meet more of you. :rose: (Mind you weirdos though.. I did not forget to pack my .38....If I don't shoot you, I can't still bludgeon you with it :D:D LOL)

I have my computer up so I can now post my long, drawn out, bore you to tears musings again when I 'm on.. Aren't you all just so excited? *bats eyelashes*

Because I am staying with family, and because I am hoping to be raking in the mad cash soon (lol) I will be limited to the times of day I can get on and say "hi", but as always, feel free to pm if you need to talk or have a question, etc.

RJ: Glad you had a nice vacation! Missed you, Darlin'..

Cookie: Hugs to you, Sweetie! I haven't messaged you privately for the same reasons outline above. Life is kind of "up in the air" and I've only got so much time I can be on. Thank you for being there if I need you.

Stan: Hugs to you. Behave on your vacation..:p

Hayley: Hope you are getting along! No more illness? I know I must be allergic to something in this house.. sore throat, stuffy nose, ears bothering me. :(

NFL, INL, and Peaches: Warm hugs for you all.. ((((hugs))))

To all the newcomers: Welcome!

Alrighty!
I've been neglectful in updating y'all, but I figured some of you, at least, knew I arrived safely to my destination. :rose:

It's been a "hit-the-ground-running" pace that I'm not exactly used to, but I've spoken with a couple people now, and am very optimistic I will have gainful employ, soon. Thank God.

The boys are enjoying their cousins, and know what is going on for the most part. The youngest doesn't quite understand yet, and I will deal with that bridge when I get to it. :eek:

I Met up with a fellow Litster last night!! VeryViolet (of corset thread I sometimes post in) and I had dinner last night. It was SO nice to get out and just...breathe.. I know there are a lot of y'all in Texas, so I hope i can meet more of you. :rose: (Mind you weirdos though.. I did not forget to pack my .38....If I don't shoot you, I can't still bludgeon you with it :D:D LOL)

I have my computer up so I can now post my long, drawn out, bore you to tears musings again when I 'm on.. Aren't you all just so excited? *bats eyelashes*

Because I am staying with family, and because I am hoping to be raking in the mad cash soon (lol) I will be limited to the times of day I can get on and say "hi", but as always, feel free to pm if you need to talk or have a question, etc.

RJ: Glad you had a nice vacation! Missed you, Darlin'..

Cookie: Hugs to you, Sweetie! I haven't messaged you privately for the same reasons outline above. Life is kind of "up in the air" and I've only got so much time I can be on. Thank you for being there if I need you.

Stan: Hugs to you. Behave on your vacation..:p

Hayley: Hope you are getting along! No more illness? I know I must be allergic to something in this house.. sore throat, stuffy nose, ears bothering me. :(

NFL, INL, and Peaches: Warm hugs for you all.. ((((hugs))))

To all the newcomers: Welcome!

(((HUGS)))

Great that you arrived safely

RA So glad you've settled in and that employment looks like it's in the near future.

nope not illness free bloody getting a cold or flu *sighs*

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I think may see the light at the end of my OT and obnoxious work schedule!

Hugs to all my sisters and kisses on cheeks to all the daddies :kiss:

Well I hope so Curvy! Obnoxious work schedules suck. This daddy ends up working way too much, so I know what you mean. I am hoping this coming week is easier. And I hope that light eases up your schedule as well.

Well I hope so Curvy! Obnoxious work schedules suck. This daddy ends up working way too much, so I know what you mean. I am hoping this coming week is easier. And I hope that light eases up your schedule as well.

Thank you Daddy JD. Its nearing a month I have been on this crazy train. I'm so ready to get off!
( hmm. Yes, I know how that sounds hehe)

hehehe arent we all always ready to get off? ;-) You are very welcome, sweetie. Lets hope that train makes a few stops. . .and you get off. . . repeatedly!

"Hi ALL - RA honey, glad to see you made it safely! Had some hellacious storms here today - powers been off more than on - on now and trying to get everything done before bed (namely enough laundry to at least get to work in the morning!) Love and Hugs to all my sweet sisters and to all the Daddies! Later"

"Hi ALL - RA honey, glad to see you made it safely! Had some hellacious storms here today - powers been off more than on - on now and trying to get everything done before bed (namely enough laundry to at least get to work in the morning!) Love and Hugs to all my sweet sisters and to all the Daddies! Later"

(((Hugs))) peaches

Happy Monday daddies and girls! I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Kisses for everyone. Welcome to the new people too.

RA--glad to hear that you arrived safely. Hugs!

Peaches and Cookie--stay safe in that weather.

daddy Rj--how's the writing going? Is your muse behaving?

Photo--I'm glad to hear that your trip went well.

Hayley--are you feeling poorly? Did you get your TV set up?

CA--glad your schedule will calm down soon.

daddy Stan--it sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation?

You have no idea with each passing day how this trip gets worse. This is one bad trip for the record books

It's going slowly, but it's coming along.

Good morning Daddies and littles! :rose: I'm so happy I was finally able to relax last night.

I hope everyone has a good day, despite it being Monday.

Good morning Daddies and littles! :rose: I'm so happy I was finally able to relax last night.

I hope everyone has a good day, despite it being Monday.

Good afternoon :)

Yes, it's Monday, and I have gone through a freaking backlog of work from my vacation time. :eek:

Good afternoon :)

Yes, it's Monday, and I have gone through a freaking backlog of work from my vacation time. :eek:

Yikes!!

I've been playing catch-up at work myself. Even though it's a convenience store, no one kept up with the cleaning schedule my boss and I had started working on, so it's been 2 days of nothing but cleaning.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yikes!!

I've been playing catch-up at work myself. Even though it's a convenience store, no one kept up with the cleaning schedule my boss and I had started working on, so it's been 2 days of nothing but cleaning.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I basically cleaned up messes the ubernerds made last week. I arrived at work a little before 7 and was met by a handwritten letter from one of the interns thanking me for returning. Evidently the other "older men" do not like the idea of collegiate girls working along side or with them.

The mistakes they made were mostly little tiny errors, like forgetting a semi-colon or misspelling a variable name that you created. Irritating is the word best used to describe my morning.

It's so hot that the Progeny picked me up and brought me to the market, telling me it's too hot for the old man to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back