I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
With no offense intended to anyone, sometimes that is generalizing. There are a lot of stupid older men out there.

At 53, I can now talk to women and yet, I still don't know if they are interested in me as a friend or beyond. I don't get signals. Okay, if she is straddling my lap and smiling at me, I might get that but so many women are friendly / flirty.

Not only that, I am likely at the stage where a lot of women think of me as a guy like their dads. 37 would be someone who might be interested but 27? If such women exist, I have never met one.

The fantasy of these sensual, incredible and lovely younger women is delightful and I am sure there are some such women. But I think it's a small part of the populace. In the world beyond LIT, I have yet to find someone who appreciates me for my years.

BrettJ in Canada

Older men are so much win :heart: Like a fine wine they get better with age and go down easier...

I was never hesitant about going down, it's always been a favourite, but I guess I've got better at it, *sighs*, happy to do it for hours, such a turn on.

With no offense intended to anyone, sometimes that is generalizing. There are a lot of stupid older men out there.

At 53, I can now talk to women and yet, I still don't know if they are interested in me as a friend or beyond. I don't get signals. Okay, if she is straddling my lap and smiling at me, I might get that but so many women are friendly / flirty.

Not only that, I am likely at the stage where a lot of women think of me as a guy like their dads. 37 would be someone who might be interested but 27? If such women exist, I have never met one.

The fantasy of these sensual, incredible and lovely younger women is delightful and I am sure there are some such women. But I think it's a small part of the populace. In the world beyond LIT, I have yet to find someone who appreciates me for my years.

BrettJ in Canada

Agreed, sometimes wonder if some younger women think me safe to flirt with, like I'm not going to have any sexual feelings. Either that or they are fantasising about me . . . who knows the answer to this one?

BrettJ in Canada

I'm 56 and I hear what you're saying too...although in relation to the last bit, I disagree..
I have met (in fact just tonight) younger women who, while recognising the age difference appreciate me in other ways. Not just sexually - and that is nice too.
Having said that I was in a hot relationship with a 26 yr old about 5 years ago which lasted for about 2 years. And another quite recent one (she was 37) which also lasted 2 years. I hasten to add that unfortunate circumstances not arguments broke them up.

Last edited:
I think, for me, I would be too shy to flirt with an older man. He might think I'm silly or I might embarrass myself. It's easier to flirt here because its clearer in meaning. Plus, I don't often meet older men who aren't my teachers or managers of my workplace - I don't want them to think I have ulterior motives.

I think, for me, I would be too shy to flirt with an older man. He might think I'm silly or I might embarrass myself. It's easier to flirt here because its clearer in meaning. Plus, I don't often meet older men who aren't my teachers or managers of my workplace - I don't want them to think I have ulterior motives.

That's the tricky part, to find within yourself to flirt outside of Lit with older men. I'm a firm believer that, when you're not looking for him, an older gentleman will appear and you'll that shyness.

Hi Beth, I agree that it's easier to flirt here. I'm shyer in public as well. I'm 59; just wanted to say hi.

Hi :)

I usually wait for man to make a move. That tends to be irrespective of whether they are older or not. I do like being "chased" and the man flirting with me first plays into the idea of them being in more control etc. I have had relationships with much older men. Some more than twice my age. I like older men for more than sexual reasons. I like their certainty and range of interests. I like being taught new things and new experiences

The odd thing is that because I have been dating this way for such a long time I sometimes feel that I am too old at 25. That I will become less attractive now because I've grown up too much!

I do know that I'm young but sometimes I don't feel young enough /blushes

The odd thing is that because I have been dating this way for such a long time I sometimes feel that I am too old at 25. That I will become less attractive now because I've grown up too much!

I do know that I'm young but sometimes I don't feel young enough /blushes

I wouldn't worry about that. I'm sure you have plenty to offer.

A bit :) cheeky smile, playfulness, penchant for dirtiness, thirst for learning, wanting to be a good girl

A bit :) cheeky smile, playfulness, penchant for dirtiness, thirst for learning, wanting to be a good girl

Not every older man is willing, able, to teach a younger woman. Some have no patience, expect immediate dirtiness and knowledge of kinkiness.

Ah what a delightful set of qualities, Beth. Especially the penchant for dirtiness but wanting to be a good girl. Of course, good can be taken many ways. ;)

I'm"old", (but not real old looking!)lol, but I do recognize the signals, and have had them pointed out to me if I've missed them, by others. I have enjoyed being with younger people, and look forward to more experiences. Having said that, I do sometimes get insecure, and fear that I am too old. Please don't be afraid to be more direct with us oldsters.....it does tons for our egos to be paid attention to....and once we DO get the message, it will be worthwhile, I promise!! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back