Pissing In Mouth?

Lady Claire ordered me to piss in Jena's mouth. I did and the lovely slut managed to drink every salty fucking drop, then she sucked me off!

Uncle Billy
 
I just love how you two seem to get along so well! ;)


It isn't just the two of us. We are five (2M + 3F) living here and we get along beautifully.....all of a like mind regarding most things, especially things sexual.

Loving it all, Jena
 

Johnie, as I look at your photos, I imagined the flavor of your pee in my mouth and then running down my throat into my belly. Then I watched your pissing video and fantasized your warm salty piss splashing my titties the way it soaked your hairy chest. I dream of you and me lying in your tub soaking each other with our urine and then sharing piss kisses as we fucked ourselves to a sweet death. You look fucking delicious, Darlin'!
 
Love this thread. I am very much into piss play and have been since I was a teenager.

Shampoo Mohawk, I hope you get back to enjoying piss play as much as you did as a teenager.

Lady Claire, the strict, but loving Mistress I serve uses pissing as a form of degradation but I love the feel of her warm fluid splashing onto my face as she squats over me and unleashes a torrent of her golden nectar toward my mouth.

On my knees with an open mouth, Jena
 
Today, after an outing having drinks with my girl friend, we had a session in the bathtub that ended up with mutual play. She peed into my mouth followed by her kissing my pussy and me peeing into her mouth.

Very erotic for us both. All followed with a mutual, albeit too brief, bubble bath.

I wish that she hadn't needed to leave so soon after the bath. She'll be back tomorrow after she gets off from work and then she'll be off for several days. I can hardly wait to see her.

How did you like it? Was either side more appealing to you?
 
Pissing

Pissing in the mouth is something I have not done but I have pissed on a sub before. I found it frilling and it was impowering to me. She took it like a champ not a thrill for her but she did not feel degraded just felt stupid is what she told me.
 
Pissing in the mouth is something I have not done but I have pissed on a sub before. I found it frilling and it was impowering to me. She took it like a champ not a thrill for her but she did not feel degraded just felt stupid is what she told me.

When Lady Claire pees on me or into my mouth, I don't feel degraded or stupid. I feel I am being rewarded for having been a good little bitch puppy. And when she has Sir William or Sir Kenneth push their cocks into my mouth and piss, I am excited by the pleasure she receives watching me gulp down mouthful after mouthful of hot, salty urine.

Nasty bitch, Jena
 
It's not only pissing into someone's mouth but the way it flows down their body, or the way it soaks into their clothes as you do
 
This morning, before he left for work, Sir Kenneth had to pee. When he announced he had to piss, I knew what would be expected of me. Stirred on by a few stinging slaps to my bare behind, I went before him into the bathroom and assumed the proper kneeling position in the tub....back straight; eyes closed; mouth open; and hands clasped behind me. I shuddered as I heard him unzip his pants. My heart pounded as his cock entered my mouth. And when the first gush of piss filled my mouth and gagged me as it surged down my throat, I was light headed with pleasure.

Not having time to allow be to swallow and enjoy drinking every drop of his salty piss, Sir Kenneth pulled his cock from my mouth and finished by soaking my breasts and belly; my face and hair with urine, then he pushed his cock between my lips again and fucked my mouth and throat until he fed me a huge load of cum.

Piss slut Jena
 
I love pee play, giving and recieving. I dont drink it though, and wont bring it up for her to, but if she asks I'm happy to oblige.

My favorite is to cum in her ass, then stay inside while I go limp, and then when the postsex pee comes along to unload that in her ass too. Then I get to watch myself pour out of her, a piss cum enema.
 
I love pee play, giving and recieving. I dont drink it though, and wont bring it up for her to, but if she asks I'm happy to oblige.

My favorite is to cum in her ass, then stay inside while I go limp, and then when the postsex pee comes along to unload that in her ass too. Then I get to watch myself pour out of her, a piss cum enema.

Sir Kenneth did that to me, but instead of allowing to rid myself of a rather large amount of piss, he inserted a butt plug and made me parade before Lady Claire and her lover Teri. I looked like I was about seven months pregnant and the piss gurgled around inside me. It was a great relief when I was allowed to relieve myself.

Nasty little Jena
 
My favorite is to cum in her ass, then stay inside while I go limp, and then when the postsex pee comes along to unload that in her ass too. Then I get to watch myself pour out of her, a piss cum enema.

Great idea, never thought of doing this before. Mrs Ganja always wanted me to piss inside her ass but I couldnt do it,this way sounds like it will do the trick. Cant wait to fill her ass full of cum then piss,she will be very pleased.
We enjoy pee play but have never gone in her mouth or mine. This is gonna change as Im ready for her to piss all over my body and in my mouth. When shes done I want to lick her pussy all up and make her cum. The taste of piss and cum together I cant wait.
I dont think it will take long before I piss all over her face and in her mouth then face fucker hard until I unload in her mouth,Im sure she will be a good slut to and share some with me.

Mr Ganja
 
I love to drink hot piss while I am sucking at cock or eating a pussy. It's a very intimate act that helps me feel closer to my lover.
 
Back
Top