Female Dirty Talkin

ThatOneBlindGuy

Literotica Guru
Yet another thing I'm a huge fan of. I love it when a woman talks dirty before or during a sexual act of any kind. (See my obsession with female masturbation). Maybe it's a blind guy thing, but for me it's more than just hot. It's plenty hot, but it's also really informative. "Oooo baby, my nipples are so hard!" Or "My pussy is so wet!" Well hey, maybe I'm not the one touching her at the time. Maybe she's touching herself, and I knew none of those things. Now I do, and I've been turned on by her talking that way at the same time. It's a win win!
It's especially hot for me if talking dirty is a break from the way the woman in question normally talks. "Excuse me, sir, but given the rate of inflation combined with the saturation of the current market, I do believe that I... need your rock hard cock in my tight wet pussy right now!" OK, so that one was mostly just funny, but I think you guys get the idea. Women saying naughty things is awesome!

Yet another thing I'm a huge fan of. I love it when a woman talks dirty before or during a sexual act of any kind. (See my obsession with female masturbation). Maybe it's a blind guy thing, but for me it's more than just hot. It's plenty hot, but it's also really informative. "Oooo baby, my nipples are so hard!" Or "My pussy is so wet!" Well hey, maybe I'm not the one touching her at the time. Maybe she's touching herself, and I knew none of those things. Now I do, and I've been turned on by her talking that way at the same time. It's a win win!
It's especially hot for me if talking dirty is a break from the way the woman in question normally talks. "Excuse me, sir, but given the rate of inflation combined with the saturation of the current market, I do believe that I... need your rock hard cock in my tight wet pussy right now!" OK, so that one was mostly just funny, but I think you guys get the idea. Women saying naughty things is awesome!

I see several aspects of this that are intriguing. I am not normally a very vocal female during sex. (Meaning I am not a narrator type, and because I am shy, I don't feel comfortable playing that part.) But, for a man who has vision loss, I can see where this is pleasurable for you. Men are turned on by what they see; while women rely more on their other senses. Has it occurred to you that you may experience more intense orgasms as a result of relying on those other senses in the same way women do? They say female orgasms are far more intense than male orgasms... you may have just hit on the reason why.

now that you mention it, it's not just the "hot talk", it's the narrator aspect. It s hot narrating that I like!

I love to hear a woman talk dirty, especially if she is talking about how bad she wants to be

now that you mention it, it's not just the "hot talk", it's the narrator aspect. It s hot narrating that I like!

Aw, shoot! Now we have a conflict of interests, Mr. Bill! Because, I prefer to be talked to as well. I especially don't like being interrogated during sex! (Like, "Do you like that?" or "Do you want me to...?") I much prefer to hear "I'm going to...." or "You're going to enjoy this..." LOL Just sayin'...

Aw, shoot! Now we have a conflict of interests, Mr. Bill! Because, I prefer to be talked to as well. I especially don't like being interrogated during sex! (Like, "Do you like that?" or "Do you want me to...?") I much prefer to hear "I'm going to...." or "You're going to enjoy this..." LOL Just sayin'...

I don't think we do, I just think it's a sort of storytelling during sex that I like

I see several aspects of this that are intriguing. I am not normally a very vocal female during sex. (Meaning I am not a narrator type, and because I am shy, I don't feel comfortable playing that part.) But, for a man who has vision loss, I can see where this is pleasurable for you. Men are turned on by what they see; while women rely more on their other senses. Has it occurred to you that you may experience more intense orgasms as a result of relying on those other senses in the same way women do? They say female orgasms are far more intense than male orgasms... you may have just hit on the reason why.

That is indeed an intriguing idea that I will not hesitate to latch onto. Blind people are awesome!

That is indeed an intriguing idea that I will not hesitate to latch onto. Blind people are awesome!

You will definitely get no disagreement from me on that, Guy. My sister lost her sight when in her mid twenties. Sighted or not, she is amazing, and I am sure you are as well.
As a result of this thread, I gave a great deal of thought yesterday as to how each sense does affect us when it comes to sex. Obviously, sight plays an important part. It is interesting to me how when we do not have that sense to rely on, as in your case, or a case where we blindfold our partners, sex seems twice as sensual and exciting. We become extremely hypersensitive to touch, sounds, smells and tastes.
For myself, and I am sure, for some other sighted people, it makes us feel very helpless as well. For a non-sighted person, I suppose you must laugh at that, or think it seems silly in a way. Justifiably so, when you consider that we try to artificially achieve the same state you are perpetually in. LOL
Incidentally, I received a PM yesterday from someone who was quite nasty in their comments to me because I said, "I see several aspects of this that are intriguing." This person pointed out to me that you are indeed blind and my use of the the phrase "I see" was what? Insensitive? Thoughtless? Politically incorrect?
(Hollidaywoman snorts in contempt.)
For the record, I'm pretty sure you know that you are blind, and unless otherwise stated, I think you would assume I am not blind. I highly resent people assuming that along with your loss of sight, your intelligence level was reduced as well, or that you prefer to be treated any differently as a result of your lack of sight. Until directly informed by you to the contrary, I will continue to communicate with you in the same manner as I do others on this board. Does that sound like a plan to you? Or would you like me to refrain from my use of the term, "I see"?
I hope you are having a great day, Guy.

I have always been intrigued by dirty talk from a woman. It is one of my favorite activities sexually. That is one reason I enjoy phone sex so immensely . I really like hearing a woman fling dirty and getting turned on when she is describing a past encounter with someone else, or a fantasy. More detail the better.

I have always been intrigued by dirty talk from a woman. It is one of my favorite activities sexually. That is one reason I enjoy phone sex so immensely . I really like hearing a woman fling dirty and getting turned on when she is describing a past encounter with someone else, or a fantasy. More detail the better.

Now, phone sex to me is different! That can be fun to me. I cannot explain it, but somehow, it seems different when engaged in sex. I simply cannot make myself talk dirty to my partner during sex. At the same time, I do enjoy being talked dirty to! Weird, right? And, as I said, I have no problem with it over the phone, or messaging, whatever...

You will definitely get no disagreement from me on that, Guy. My sister lost her sight when in her mid twenties. Sighted or not, she is amazing, and I am sure you are as well.
As a result of this thread, I gave a great deal of thought yesterday as to how each sense does affect us when it comes to sex. Obviously, sight plays an important part. It is interesting to me how when we do not have that sense to rely on, as in your case, or a case where we blindfold our partners, sex seems twice as sensual and exciting. We become extremely hypersensitive to touch, sounds, smells and tastes.
For myself, and I am sure, for some other sighted people, it makes us feel very helpless as well. For a non-sighted person, I suppose you must laugh at that, or think it seems silly in a way. Justifiably so, when you consider that we try to artificially achieve the same state you are perpetually in. LOL
Incidentally, I received a PM yesterday from someone who was quite nasty in their comments to me because I said, "I see several aspects of this that are intriguing." This person pointed out to me that you are indeed blind and my use of the the phrase "I see" was what? Insensitive? Thoughtless? Politically incorrect?
For the record, I'm pretty sure you know that you are blind, and unless otherwise stated, I think you would assume I am not blind. I highly resent people assuming that along with your loss of sight, your intelligence level was reduced as well, or that you prefer to be treated any differently as a result of your lack of sight. Until directly informed by you to the contrary, I will continue to communicate with you in the same manner as I do others on this board. Does that sound like a plan to you? Or would you like me to refrain from my use of the term, "I see"?

Please, oh please, continue to communicate with me as you would any other. Not only do I myself constantly use the expression "i see," but I also "watch TV," and I even "look for stuff!" And on top of all that, I'm as likely to make blind jokes as anyone, as I have this great thing called a sense of humor. It comes in quite handy at times like this.
At any rate, I would try very hard not to laugh at sighted people, especially if I was having sex with one of them, but you're right of course. It is the state I'm perpetually in, so hearing about someone being blindfolded doesn't affect me all that much. Just imagine having those heightened senses all the time! It's no wonder I drown in a flood of near-constant horniness. I always want to touch, and to hear, and to taste... It's both wonderful and distracting.

oh thank god for this post. please please do not talk to us differently than anyone else, good lord. Do those people not realize that if I say I listened to that movie it makes me stick out even more than if I say I watched it? Their expressions. To your pm critics I would say I see what you mean? Does anyone litterally see what anyone means? I don't think so. The funniest part is I get yelled at by sighted people for saying see myself, they're like you can't see that. And I want to be like, and you can't think... / end rant.

now, onto the subject of the thread. For me I also am a fan of dirty talk in many forms, but the interesting thing I have come to learn is that dirty talk of the narrative sense creates pictures in my mind which sort of takes place of the visual stimulus. Just because we cannot see doesn't mean that images don't still turn me on. Not sure I'm making sense but let me elaborate. If a woman tells me what she is going to do to me such as "I'm going to take you into my mouth, slide all the way down until you're completely buried in my mouth. This creates a picture of her doing that in my mind. I might instantly think of how that's felt in the past, the sounds she might make in that situation, and could even think about the times I've had my hand on her cheek touching her lips as they were rapped around the base of my shaft. So the image might not be visual, but just those words do create an image, a memory perhaps or a fantasy of what that would be like. Sorry if I have rambled a bit.

oh thank god for this post. please please do not talk to us differently than anyone else, good lord. Do those people not realize that if I say I listened to that movie it makes me stick out even more than if I say I watched it? Their expressions. To your pm critics I would say I see what you mean? Does anyone litterally see what anyone means? I don't think so. The funniest part is I get yelled at by sighted people for saying see myself, they're like you can't see that. And I want to be like, and you can't think... / end rant.

now, onto the subject of the thread. For me I also am a fan of dirty talk in many forms, but the interesting thing I have come to learn is that dirty talk of the narrative sense creates pictures in my mind which sort of takes place of the visual stimulus. Just because we cannot see doesn't mean that images don't still turn me on. Not sure I'm making sense but let me elaborate. If a woman tells me what she is going to do to me such as "I'm going to take you into my mouth, slide all the way down until you're completely buried in my mouth. This creates a picture of her doing that in my mind. I might instantly think of how that's felt in the past, the sounds she might make in that situation, and could even think about the times I've had my hand on her cheek touching her lips as they were rapped around the base of my shaft. So the image might not be visual, but just those words do create an image, a memory perhaps or a fantasy of what that would be like. Sorry if I have rambled a bit.

Agreed 100%. Mental imagery is a very powerful thing, and dirty talk can create it nicely.

Please, oh please, continue to communicate with me as you would any other. Not only do I myself constantly use the expression "i see," but I also "watch TV," and I even "look for stuff!" And on top of all that, I'm as likely to make blind jokes as anyone, as I have this great thing called a sense of humor. It comes in quite handy at times like this.
At any rate, I would try very hard not to laugh at sighted people, especially if I was having sex with one of them, but you're right of course. It is the state I'm perpetually in, so hearing about someone being blindfolded doesn't affect me all that much. Just imagine having those heightened senses all the time! It's no wonder I drown in a flood of near-constant horniness. I always want to touch, and to hear, and to taste... It's both wonderful and distracting.

LOL I do love that you have a sense of humor, especially in bed! Sex would be a somber, boring event if we couldn't find some humor in it. Of course, laughing at an inappropriate time can have adverse effects as well, but I love to giggle with my partner over silliness in bed. For instance, "That's not my nipple, it's my elbow!" Or, "That's not my penis, it's my knee!" LOL Wishful thinking on both parts I think.
As for using blindfolds, you say that hearing about it doesn't affect you that much, but consider that most women close their eyes during sex. (Voluntarily blinding themselves.) You, more than any sighted man, would understand how that does make the experience more erotic then.
There's a lot going on during intercourse that cannot be 'seen' anyway. For instance, the way his cock swells when he is about to orgasm. Or, the way her muscles contract during her orgasm. Those things can only be felt, not seen.
Another thing that I find particularly exciting is feeling a man get hard through his jeans or trousers. Yummy! Especially if he is slightly above average size. Feeling it grow and trying to image how it will feel...sometimes seeing that, as opposed to feeling it, would take some of the anticipation level away for me.
As for talking dirty in bed, I suppose I would eventually overcome some of my shyness in that area if my partner was non-sighted. Odd that I can describe in written words so easily that which I cannot bring myself to vocalize. (One of those things I do not understand about myself. LOL)

LOL I do love that you have a sense of humor, especially in bed! Sex would be a somber, boring event if we couldn't find some humor in it. Of course, laughing at an inappropriate time can have adverse effects as well, but I love to giggle with my partner over silliness in bed. For instance, "That's not my nipple, it's my elbow!" Or, "That's not my penis, it's my knee!" LOL Wishful thinking on both parts I think.
As for using blindfolds, you say that hearing about it doesn't affect you that much, but consider that most women close their eyes during sex. (Voluntarily blinding themselves.) You, more than any sighted man, would understand how that does make the experience more erotic then.
There's a lot going on during intercourse that cannot be 'seen' anyway. For instance, the way his cock swells when he is about to orgasm. Or, the way her muscles contract during her orgasm. Those things can only be felt, not seen.
Another thing that I find particularly exciting is feeling a man get hard through his jeans or trousers. Yummy! Especially if he is slightly above average size. Feeling it grow and trying to image how it will feel...sometimes seeing that, as opposed to feeling it, would take some of the anticipation level away for me.
As for talking dirty in bed, I suppose I would eventually overcome some of my shyness in that area if my partner was non-sighted. Odd that I can describe in written words so easily that which I cannot bring myself to vocalize. (One of those things I do not understand about myself. LOL)

I will definitely modify one of my previous statements, because you have a point. Knowing a woman was blindfolded may indeed have an effect on me. I never really should have said otherwise, as I've actually not experienced this, but put that way, it makes a lot of sense.
This goes even deeper, (pun absolutely intended). You mentioned how you love to touch a man through trousers... As it happens I love to be touched that way, at least at first. I enjoy getting hard in a woman's hand or mouth. I imagine, I hope, she enjoys it just as much as I like feeling her grow wet and open for me under the careful ministrations of my super-sensitive braille-reading fingers. It's something we've said over and over again, but yeah, it's all about that sensory and extrasensory experience.

I agree.

I have topped a woman wherein she was blindfolded. Its exciting because it forces her to experience things the way I do. It forces her to focus on all those sensations already mentioned in this thread.

I have many times, but I have no doubt it's mild by most guy's standards.

I have many times, but I have no doubt it's mild by most guy's standards.

Well, if there's one thing this thread has taught us so far, it's that if you want a real sounding board, try it on a blind guy. Then you'll really know how effective it is. *grin*

After chatting with Guy a bit, I'm more aware of my dirty talking, more descriptive. He opened my eyes. *smiles*

I agree.

I have topped a woman wherein she was blindfolded. Its exciting because it forces her to experience things the way I do. It forces her to focus on all those sensations already mentioned in this thread.

In complete agreement with you, Gladiator. Not to mention the suspense of not knowing what might be the next pleasant sensation. It is an incredible turn on for me.
To Guy, I totally get that a man is turned on by a woman's physical responses. Most men seem intrigued by the fact that women are turned on just as much when they make a man hard. I've often had men comment on my response to that. They will say, "Wow! You really like that, don't you?" (Should they be surprised? Not at all.)
Not terribly long ago, I used bondage and blindfold on a dominant male. He was very nervous about it beforehand. I blindfolded him first. Then, I made sure that the ropes would literally drop off if he began to panic, and I explained that to him completely as I was tying them. I told him all he had to do was say, "Stop", should he dislike anything I did whatsoever. He loved it all! It enhanced a bond of trust between us and he said he loved the new-found sensations he had not previously noticed when he was able to rely on his sight.
In that instance, I did tell him what I was doing as I did it, so I guess I am capable of narrating after all! LOL Probably not to the degree you would prefer, so maybe I should work on that some. In retrospect, I don't think I've ever said anything of a sexual nature during sex that prompted a man to say, "I don't want to hear that nasty talk!" LOL
As for your pun regarding it 'going deeper than that', "deeper" just happens to be one of my favorite words! LOL

In complete agreement with you, Gladiator. Not to mention the suspense of not knowing what might be the next pleasant sensation. It is an incredible turn on for me.
To Guy, I totally get that a man is turned on by a woman's physical responses. Most men seem intrigued by the fact that women are turned on just as much when they make a man hard. I've often had men comment on my response to that. They will say, "Wow! You really like that, don't you?" (Should they be surprised? Not at all.)
Not terribly long ago, I used bondage and blindfold on a dominant male. He was very nervous about it beforehand. I blindfolded him first. Then, I made sure that the ropes would literally drop off if he began to panic, and I explained that to him completely as I was tying them. I told him all he had to do was say, "Stop", should he dislike anything I did whatsoever. He loved it all! It enhanced a bond of trust between us and he said he loved the new-found sensations he had not previously noticed when he was able to rely on his sight.
In that instance, I did tell him what I was doing as I did it, so I guess I am capable of narrating after all! LOL Probably not to the degree you would prefer, so maybe I should work on that some. In retrospect, I don't think I've ever said anything of a sexual nature during sex that prompted a man to say, "I don't want to hear that nasty talk!" LOL
As for your pun regarding it 'going deeper than that', "deeper" just happens to be one of my favorite words! LOL

I believe I have successfully fulfilled my lol quota. We shall get along famously.
As for not being to a level I'd prefer, again, anything is something. It's when you stay silent that we start wondering. I mean, a few moans are great of course. We know something's going on at least, but unless there's more context, it might still be a mystery. Thankfully such mysteries are easily cleared up.

I like to talk dirty.. My husband and I started that when we were dating, and in two different countries. I would say it started by my reading out some erotica over the phone, and went from there. We like to tell each other some fantasies, and we both know that if we are getting carried away (talking about something really ridiculous), that it is just fantasy (but fun nonetheless). I talk more than he does. I like the idea of blindfolding him while I talk (and tease).. Will have to try that!

I like to talk dirty.. My husband and I started that when we were dating, and in two different countries. I would say it started by my reading out some erotica over the phone, and went from there. We like to tell each other some fantasies, and we both know that if we are getting carried away (talking about something really ridiculous), that it is just fantasy (but fun nonetheless). I talk more than he does. I like the idea of blindfolding him while I talk (and tease).. Will have to try that!

You absolutely should. I'm telling you, there's nothing like being blind, naked, and hard, just wondering, and mentally begging to be touched. "What's she doing now? Is she just watching you squirm? Is she moving slowly forward? Will her soft hand wrap around my cock in seconds? No? What about her wet mouth? Or maybe she's preparing to climb on top of me and... Oh I just don't know! Oh the wanting!" It's all very intense. I'm not even exagerating all that much.

Back