How many people have you had sex with?

In my opinion it is not about quantity but a question of quality, having said that there are indeed a few stand outs.
 
At present, at least one less than optimal.

It is, apparently, going to take a full dozen sample efforts to find really good compatibility again.
 
Last edited:
Intercourse with 3, 2 were wives.

Gave cunnilingus to three others (not reciprocated).

I've actually only had oral sex once that went all the way to climax (from the one who was NOT a wife).
 
I've never really kept a scorecard but I can tell you that my number is prolly gonna increase by one this weekend. Hope so anyway. ;)
 
Jeez... I can't remember if I'm 40, 41 or 42. I most certainly can't remember how many sexual partners I've had. I can't recall if I can count them all using my fingers and toes.
 
Let's see, using old math . . . 3, carry the one, divided by 6 . . . yep, just as I thought, not nearly enough! :(

Now, using NEW math . . . 2 to the power of x, plus the square root of 73 over n . . . quantified by the Pythagorean theorem . . . Nope, still not enough!

Damn it, and here I thought I was so close!
 
Good on you Hanon, she's out there ...

Me? One - and 38 years of sealing the deal.
 
I would say I remember each one of the

14,578787990087 women I have bedded but I would be lying. Of course this does not count the women I have had mental "eye-contact-fuck" sessions with in the elevator of the psych ward I visit frequently.

But who is really counting. Right?:D
 
14,578787990087 women I have bedded but I would be lying. Of course this does not count the women I have had mental "eye-contact-fuck" sessions with in the elevator of the psych ward I visit frequently.

But who is really counting. Right?:D

Not a number, even if you clearly are joking. Commas three spaces over from the right, my friend. ;)
 
Just broke 50 a few months ago assuming my memory and my mastery of whole number integers is intact
 
Back
Top