Oregon -- Roll Call!

We need to keep this post going folks! Oregon is too great to give up on now. The weather right now is awesome and nearly rainless so we need to take advantage or it, haha.
 
37 and

just over the bridge in the 'couve ;)

I do love it here! If I didn't work north of town I would totally be in Portland though...
 
And you knoe you're from the east side if you can make it sound like a cuss word as you're pronouncing it!



B][/B]
You know you're from Oregon if you know how to pronounce "Willamette".

Beaches ... Mountains ... Forests ... and sexy, sexy residents! And, apparently, a good place to get, uhh, serviced.
 
HeyHey Ptown!! I'm setting up house here now...been prowling these boards since 2004. Hoping to meet up with y'all sometime...
 
Welcome to Portland! I'm sure your going to love it here.
 
Corvallis-Eugene area here. Never tried a meet-up from lit not sure if I ever will. I'd basically given up on finding anyone close. Half way through being 25.
 
The 'couve totally counts. It's more "Oregon" than some places that are actually in Oregon lol.
 
Oregon here...

live in the Northeast corner of Oregon in the small town of Joseph
 
I live in Michigan, but I get to Oregon two or three times a year. I lived in Ashland for awhile because I had a girlfriend there. Love the state. I'm 29, 5'8", 130 lbs, blonde hair, graduated from University of Michigan . . .
 
Anyone looking to chat. I'll be in the beaverton area in just 4 months I'd love to get to know some people soon.
 
Hello all,
Recently, almost 2 years now, moved from NM Now living in Hillsboro.
 
Bump.

I need an adventure and some fun and exploration. Anyone out there want to have fun with someone new? I am kind, humble, and just want to have something new and exciting in my life.
 
26/M living in Portland for forever. Recently moved from NE to SE area for the first time.
 
Back
Top