Women who find bi guys hot....

Thanks! I know what you mean. I'm always curious to how women think about it. My wife isn't big on the idea. I'm pretty sure she thinks the fact I enjoy anal penetration that it's a gay desire/enjoyment. She's very black and white in her thinking instead of just going with what feels good :)

Hi sorry to jump in, my wife thinks the same, I love it when she says she wants my arse with one of her toys & We have spoken about that I have been with a guy, but only the once.
We never went all the way though & often wondered how a real cock would feel
Would never admit that to my wife though.
She hints even now that it would be wrong if she found out I had been with a guy now, but I can't help my urges of feeling a cock slide deep in my arse and cum.

Hi sorry to jump in, my wife thinks the same, I love it when she says she wants my arse with one of her toys & We have spoken about that I have been with a guy, but only the once.
We never went all the way though & often wondered how a real cock would feel
Would never admit that to my wife though.
She hints even now that it would be wrong if she found out I had been with a guy now, but I can't help my urges of feeling a cock slide deep in my arse and cum.

Wife is dead against any m/m or even anal. I love the idea but she'd freak if I told her..

I can understand how and why a wife or girlfriend might not be comfortable with it. I'm sure it's bad enough at times comparing yourself to other women, where would one start trying to compete against a man???

It seems that men who enjoy anal penetration are a lot more common than I ever thought and I don't mean that just from what people are saying here.

Hi, that's very true, butt ( sorry 😈 ) you have to find a good woman who understands theses needs.
And it's not easy finding another guy who thinks the same way, I mean you can't sort of chat a guy up and expect not to get a punch.
We not all gay, we just get that urge, if you know what I mean.
And by the way, I'd love to be that 3rd person with you with another guy.
Mmmmmmm what fun. x

holiday fun

Just got back from a wonderful caravan holiday in Wales.
Had a amazing time, with one experience I just had to share.
On packing I made sure we took our toys with us.
On one night my wife said she wanted to use every toy on my arse.
Well what a night we had, she had me on my knees not telling what she was going to do.
She started to play with my arse with her fingers, sliding in deeper & deeper.
All the time telling me to imagine a guy behind me.
She went all though her toys, taking me deeper & faster, my groans getting louder & louder.
Baring in mind we were in a caravan, the whole site must have heard me as I came without touching my cock.
Afterwards we talked and she even admitted she was turned on fucking me.
But wouldn't like to see me with a guy.

Just got back from a wonderful caravan holiday in Wales.
Had a amazing time, with one experience I just had to share.
On packing I made sure we took our toys with us.
On one night my wife said she wanted to use every toy on my arse.
Well what a night we had, she had me on my knees not telling what she was going to do.
She started to play with my arse with her fingers, sliding in deeper & deeper.
All the time telling me to imagine a guy behind me.
She went all though her toys, taking me deeper & faster, my groans getting louder & louder.
Baring in mind we were in a caravan, the whole site must have heard me as I came without touching my cock.
Afterwards we talked and she even admitted she was turned on fucking me.
But wouldn't like to see me with a guy.

Damn thats hot man... I'd love my wife to be into that but she's not..

Rare

In my experience, to find a woman who truly is ok with a bi guy is rare. I know a few women who tolerate the idea, but really don't want their husband on his knees sucking dick better than her. Some have told me they like the tought but after seeing it they may veer off from looking at him as the man they want to see him as. I didn't create their opinions. Thats just what they have told me. I have a good friend (female) that played with a strapon on me and even put a dildo down my throat, but if we got into a relationship she said she wouldn't want me to be cocksucker. What a conundrum! I think my wife is too closed off from any of these thoughts to actually be ok with it. I'm the typical, masculine guy to her with no 'gay' tendencies, mannerisms, or behaviors. She has indulged me a little in the last two years by playing with my nipples or getting close to my ass during oral, but that where it has stopped. I would love for her to push one of our big black dildos against my lips one day and say "suck his cock for me" but who am I kidding. I usually get really close to her face when shes sucking it, trying to put the thought into her head. It hasn't worked yet. A few women have responded negatively to my anal advances and have said "how would you like it if I put something up your ass?!" Although they all ended up enjoying it, I doubt their question was genuine and never told them the answer I was screaming in my head "YES PLEASE PUT A FAT DICK UP MY ASS!" Hahaha!

Hi all,

I have the weekend to myself and would like to treat myself and others to some unhurried, detailed erotic chat or roleplay. I am ideally looking for a female or couple who likes bi guys. I will be available most weekend (apart from to do the list of chores I've been set!), so send me a message to let me know where and when you want to chat. Thanks. Look forward to hearing from you.

Oh yeah, I think that women who like bi guys are hot. I would love to meet a woman that would like to teach me how to suck a big hard cock ( I've tried sucking a realistic dildo, but I gag pretty easily, how do you get rid of that gag reflex ? ) and take turns with me and share a load of hot cum with me. Or maybe a woman who would like to watch me suck another man's cock while she gets off and tells what a good little cock sucking slut I am. Oh, or maybe a woman that would have me suck her lover's big cock , make me watch them fuck and have me lick his cum out of her pussy and make me lick her juices off his cock.

Ok, well, you get the idea. Those are some of my fantasies, now I just need to find a woman who would like this kinda thing too.

it's a shame most women are the way they are, I don't know if they feel threatened or just are not open to new experiences.

I love bi guys and if anything I would be so happy if my OH would consider it.

But what can I do?

Perfect fantasy of mine is to fuck my guy with a strap on while he sucks a cock. I love MMF threesomes and all the different ways we can have fun are a huge turn on for me.

Perfect fantasy of mine is to fuck my guy with a strap on while he sucks a cock. I love MMF threesomes and all the different ways we can have fun are a huge turn on for me.

Sounds good ;)

There really should be a like button on here.

Keep hoping and encouraging! I have engaged in MMF three-ways with my wife with absolutely magical results.

(Please feel free to PM me, too.)

i do!

we have experienced such an intimate adventure a number of times... and i love bi guys so much, i married one, lol.

nothing sexier watching him going down on a cock and listening to those sexy sounds... or looking into his eyes and smiling at him as he is getting plowed from behind... especially when he walks funny the next day.

we have experienced such an intimate adventure a number of times... and i love bi guys so much, i married one, lol.

nothing sexier watching him going down on a cock and listening to those sexy sounds... or looking into his eyes and smiling at him as he is getting plowed from behind... especially when he walks funny the next day.
Sounds like a wonderful arrangement! I have been a happy and willing participant, so I can appreciate a woman with a point of view like yours.

Sounds like a wonderful arrangement! I have been a happy and willing participant, so I can appreciate a woman with a point of view like yours.

Hey there! It's been a while! Glad to see you around :)

And yes, the thought of a bi mfm with my wife is totally sexy!!!

Back