I'll make her Mine (Closed)

Vagrant

Aleph Null
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Posts
4,372
~ This thread is Closed for myself and DeepBlue89 ~

"I suppose you're wondering why I've called you hear, Hank. I can call you Hank, right?"

David Calwynn regarded the man sitting before him across his desk. This meeting had been a long time coming despite what his guest may think. It was at the last company party that he had seen Candy, Hank's wife though David hadn't known that at the time.

She had been a very attractive woman, even though she was dressed in a very unflattering outfit. Of course he had tried to hit on her. He had no intention of marrying her, or even dating her. But he certainly wanted to fuck her.

That didn't happen however, because of course the weasel sitting in front of him now had interjected and ruined the mood. Even months later, David had not forgotten that slight. And that was why they were sitting where they were, looking at each other in David's office.

"It's come to my attention that you've accrued quite a large debt gambling, Hank. Last I heard it was over half a million dollars. On your salary...well, I dare say you will never be able to pay that back. Not without help." David smiled at the man... well, barely a man. He was a failure in David's eyes. How he had managed to get such a beautiful woman to marry him David had no idea.

"Fortunately for you, I'm a pretty generous guy. When I heard about your troubles I thought to myself 'you've gotta help this guy out.' After all, you work for me, and we take care of our own, don't we Hank?"

He was deliberately stalling on telling the loser how he as going to help him. Making him sweat it out.

"I've bought up all of your debt, Hank. All of it. You now owe me over half a million dollars. Of course, I could easily forgive that amount of money, that's not the issue. But if I did, would you learn a lesson, Hank? I don't think you would. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm currently without a personal assistant. Brandy is off on Maternity leave." Damn she as a great fuck, even when she was fucking huge. Maybe it was true that pregnant women get crazy horny from all the hormones.

"Your wife is going to be my personal assistant instead. I'm not going to pay her a dime, rather she'll work down your debt. If you refuse my very generous offer, or she quits, I'll be expecting the balance of what you owe me the following day. You have a week to think it over. Either your wife is at the desk outside my office Monday morning or you bring me what you owe. That sounds fair, don't you think?"
 
...

"Oh, Mrs. Turner? Mister Calwynn will see you now."

"Thank you." I answered simply, closing the newspaper and leaving it on the counter before I got up from the leather seat.

2TzfrVS.jpg

What a strange couple of days it had been. It seemed that Hank, my husband, wasn't keen on having me work ever since we got married about three years ago. We were both a bit old fashioned; I stayed at home and tidied up the house while he was at work. On my spare time, I made some money via the blog that I kept going; it wasn't much, but enough that I could afford some simple things for our nice home. But for the past three days or so, he seemed pretty adamant about me getting a job at his office. Apparently it was a big deal that some new position opened and that somehow it was going to be good for me. At first, I was skeptical but...I trusted Hank's judgement. Having been together since high school, I had no reason to not believe that working as the personal assistant to his boss wasn't an opportunity of a lifetime. After all, he was my Honey Bunny, as I liked to call him affectionately.

...Still, even now as I walked towards the office of his boss, I couldn't help but wonder what was the point? He knew that I didn't like his boss, after that incident at the last company party. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't as if David harassed me - although he was practically hitting on me like a horny eighteen year old. It seemed that I had to constantly swat his hand away from trying to hold me by the shoulders - being uncomfortable with the thought of any man, except my husband, being in close contact with me. Worse still, he kept insisting that I go change in a bikini and swim with him. It was seriously so uncomfortable for me that I practically jumped in glee when Hank got me out of there.

And yet, here I was - about to experience my first day as his boss's assistant.

With my three inch heels clicking on the smooth floor, I found my way to the front of his office. With a weak knock, I opened the door and said...

"Oh, good evening Mr. Calwynn!"

...with a fake smile on my face as I reached in for a handshake.
 
When David found out that he had an appointment with Candace Turner on Friday towards the end of the day he smiled. Hank had caved, though to be fair he didn't have much choice.

As she entered his office he stood and walked around his desk to meet her. "Candy! Call me David, please. We shouldn't be so formal." He exclaimed, taking her hand and kissing the back of it lightly. "Come, lets have a seat over here." Unlike with her husband, he brought her to the couch and sat next to her. He didn't need to use intimidation against her. At least not yet.

"So, did Hank explain why you're here?" As she told him what her husband told her, he noted that there was no mention of his gambling debt. Interesting, but he would play along for now.

"As I told your husband, the job is yours, should you want it. Which, since you're here I am guessing that you do. Which is splendid."

"But now, down to business. First, as my PA, you will be an extension of me, and as such, your reputation is in many ways my reputation. That being said, I expect you to dress in a more... feminine manner." He looked down at her breasts, and then back to her face, not bothering to hide it. "No pants, no flats. Skirts, no longer than your knees, blouses that show off your... assets, and don't forget the make up. Is that clear?"

He was wasting no time in laying out what he expected. If she balked too much, and pissed him off, he would simply tell her to go tell her husband that she wasn't taking the job and see how he felt. But if she let him push her this far, well he might have a surprise for her monday morning.
 
"Candy! Call me David, please. We shouldn't be so formal." David said with a warm smile, taking my hand and kissing it just so very slightly. Even as he gleefully brought me over to the couch, I had to fight the urge to look annoyed. Not only for the fact that he just kissed my hand, but also because called me Candy. I absolutely hated that nickname and often Hank would use it to tease me. Still, a job was a job and apparently a good one at that - so I sat down next to him and went over the reason why I was here.

"Oh, Hank just went on about how amazing of an opportunity this was. That your previous PA is on maternity leave and that I would be a perfect fit."

Thankfully, it looked like this wasn't an interview - the job was already mine, even if I truthfully didn't want it too bad. Still, I was going to try my darn hardest because like Hank kept telling me, this was our golden ticket to an even better future.

...Even if David offended me.

"But now, down to business. First, as my PA, you will be an extension of me, and as such, your reputation is in many ways my reputation. That being said, I expect you to dress in a more... feminine manner." he spoke crudely, looking at me up and down - his eyes scanning on my choice of clothing as well as the curvature that my 32D cup breasts gave out in this top. "No pants, no flats. Skirts, no longer than your knees, blouses that show off your... assets, and don't forget the make up. Is that clear?"

Already this did not bode well. I felt that not even five minutes into this job that he was already insulting me and objectifying me. Honest to God, I felt like walking out this very second.

...But I forced myself to stay.

I told myself that this was a given - at least, wearing a skirt. It seemed to me that hardly any woman around this office wore jeans and those that did might have not even worked here. Maybe I even fooled myself into thinking that maybe David wasn't perving on me already and that maybe it was all in my head. After all, my husband knew him better than I did and if he thought that this was bad for me in any way, that he wouldn't have possibly brought me here.

That said, I nodded.

"Sure thing." were the only words that escaped my mouth with a smile.
 
He smiled as she agreed to his dress code. "Great. I'm glad we're on the same page."

"Now, you're going to be more than just my secretary here in the office. I'll be looking for your help in other aspects of my life as well. Hence Personal Assistant rather than Office Assistant. Things like making arrangements for travel, sometimes coming with me when I do travel, ensuring that when I entertain in my home that all of the planning and set up happens to my expectations... things like that."

He reached over and put his hand on her knee and then up slightly, feeling the softness of her thigh. "You and I will be working very closely, and I am quite looking forward to it. I'll see you bright and early Monday morning."

He smiled once again, and walked her out, wishing her a good weekend.

The dress code was only the start of what he would expect from her, and what he would find acceptable on monday would not last long. He was going to push her to the breaking point, and then push some more. By the time he was done with her... well, she'd be his.
 
"Now, you're going to be more than just my secretary here in the office. I'll be looking for your help in other aspects of my life as well. Hence Personal Assistant rather than Office Assistant. Things like making arrangements for travel, sometimes coming with me when I do travel, ensuring that when I entertain in my home that all of the planning and set up happens to my expectations... things like that."

"Now this is just sounding like my marriage."
I answered with a bit of laughter, trying to not let it show that I was already overwhelmed and fed up with this job. How was this at all relevant to working at the office? From the way that David was putting it, it seemed that I wouldn't even have enough time to take care of my home! Still, even so, I trusted Hank and figured that he knew what this job would entail and thought that the pros outweighed the cons.

But right when I was beginning to accept the scenario, I felt David's hand on my knee!

Sure, David is a handsome guy. Hank's boss was maybe in his forties or something, but it was obviously that he put an effort to keep himself in shape - in fact, despite being maybe twenty years older than Hank, I'd say that he was in better shape than my husband. But the fact that he thought that it was somehow okay to just go ahead and touch me...well, it got my blood boiling!

Still, I held my cool and once I was in the clear, I left and went on home.

...

Monday came by and I showed up to the office with Hank, although I had to leave him somewhere past the lobby. I was in a new attire - just as he asked during my "first day" at the job, I came in wearing a skirt, blouse and heels. The black skirt went just barely past my knees, and my blouse felt pretty tight, although that may have been for the fact that I had it nearly fully buttoned up. I can't say that I liked it; I usually found myself swearing thicker clothes, or layers of clothing, to hide as much of my figure as possible. Call me old fashioned, but I felt only my husband should ogle me.

Sorry, I guess that I'm rambling...

* KNOCK KNOCK *​

I found myself knocking on Mr. Calwynn's door again, figuring that I shouldn't screw up something so simple as to knock before entering my boss' office.

"Good morning Mr. Calwynn!" with a bit of enthusiasm to my voice. If I had to do this, I might as well do it with a smile.
 
He looked up from his computer screen as she entered. "Candy please. I told you to call me David."

He waved her in and looked her over as she approached his desk. It was a good effort, but he has explicitly told her that her skirt was to be no longer than her knee. In truth what she was wearing was pretty close, but he had to establish that he was to be obeyed.

"OK, Candy... first, I like your choice of clothes. They're a vast improvement over what you were wearing on Friday evening. But I'm afraid they just won't do." He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a credit card. "Here, take this. As part of this position, you get a monthly clothing allowance. I'll give you a bit of time to get settled into your new desk, but after that I want you to go shopping. I want you to look sexy, Candy. Sexy. Do you think you can take care of that? Consider it your first assignment. When you're done, come back here and show me what you've bought."
 
..

"This is so humiliating."

I couldn't believe that my first day on the job would involve me to use someone's credit card to buy myself sexier clothes. Granted, no one needed to know, but the fact that I could still remember David's smug face when he gave me this task...it felt so belittling! The more I thought about it, the angrier I felt, even as I went through the clothing store a few blocks away.

"This has to be some sort of test...I can't go crazy with somebody else's money..." I thought to myself.

I wasn't too adventurous with the credit card, in fact, I spent a bit of time looking for something without a hefty price tag. It wasn't until I was eyeing some skirts that I began to think back a few days ago...

"...Skirts, no longer than your knees"

"You can't be serious..." I thought to myself with a huff, before I picked up a skirt and tried it on.

..

I used the washroom in the office to change into the newer skirt and saw that it was right above my knees, which was more or less what was wrong with my outfit. Aside from that, staring myself on the mirror, I unbuttoned my shirt a bit more. I was blushing red, seeing more and more skin until my own cleavage was reflecting on the mirror. It wasn't scandalous, or at least it wouldn't be for most people but...it was definition beyond what I was used to showing.

I made my way back to the office and as if I was modeling, I walked in with a hand on my hip before saying:

"Ta-da."
 
As Candy presented herself to him with her new purchase, he noted that the only new article of clothing was a shorter skirt. He frowned slightly. But he did notice that she was now adhering to what he had requested. The fact that she had unbuttoned her blouse a little didn't go unnoticed either.

"It's a start. It's still a bit conservative for my tastes, but it's your first day. Just remember that from now on, you're to dress at least this sexy."

When she tried to return the credit card, he stopped her. "Keep it. That's yours for as long as you're working for me. I require a certain look from you, so I will pay the costs of having you meet that requirement. But everything you buy will have to be modeled for me and I will approve of the purchases that I like."

He dismissed her for the time being, asking her to familiarize herself with his calendar and schedule, and he would let her know if he needed her.

Deciding to let her ease into her new role slowly, he didn't give her any tasks that were too difficult or complicated, mainly setting up meetings, but each time he came to her with an assignment, he'd touch her. Nothing too forward, a hand on her shoulder, rubbing her back, brushing her hair away from her face, things like that. And with each new day, the first thing he had her do was present herself so that he could judge whether she was obeying the dress code he gave her.

Unfortunately for her, he would find something that he wasn't happy with, and he sent her out shopping to correct it.
 
...​

"So, you're telling that's normal?" I asked Hank with skepticism while I served us some food. He sat there on the kitchen table, nodding at me in agreement; although both from the glimmer on his eye and the way that he seemed disinterested, it seemed like he was hiding something from me. It's silly, as both of these things could have just been from exhaustion, but after being married for a couple of years I could tell that he wasn't giving me the entire truth. Was I the only person that David was forcing this dress code on, or did he do this with every woman that worked with me? Come to think about it, I was a bit skeptical about why the previous PA quit. Maternity leave, or was she simple fed up with David? I was asking myself all these questions while talking to my husband, who changed the subject pretty quickly.

Even in bed, I had to think back and wonder why David was so touchy? It seemed to me that whenever I so much as let my guard down, that I'd feel his hands on my shoulder and arms. Maybe I was overthinking things - maybe I was looking for a way to quit, even though this job was (as Hank told me a few times) a perfect opportunity for me. Maybe I'd be able to get to the marketing department and use that to further my own blog?

Once I dropped the subject, I was able to relax and fall asleep.

..

"Coming honey!" I said, spending time comparing outfits. I needed to pick something that wouldn't give David the opportunity to send me off clothes shopping again. I didn't stray too far from the outfit I wore yesterday; a blouse and a skirt. Although, from looking in the mirror, I'd say that this one was a bit tighter than the white blouse I wore yesterday. The navy blue fabric seemed a bit tighter around the contours of my 32D cup breasts and around my fit tummy. The white skirt was just above the knees, fulfilling that criteria for my job.

Trying my long hair behind my head, I hurry off downstairs and went in the car with my husband.

Curiously, Hank didn't seem to take notice of my outfit.

..

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Good morning David." I said simply with a smile when I walked into the office, ready for another day of work.
 
Every day that week he had picked out one piece of clothing that she was wearing as 'not sexy enough' and demanded that she go and buy something new that would be suitable. It didn't matter if the day before it was acceptable, that day it was not.

"Good morning Candy. Lets see what you're wearing today." He said casually, as though it was completely normal for him to inspect and critique his PA's clothing.

"That blouse, the navy is much too dark. It's very unflattering of your figure. Go buy something lighter. With maybe a deeper neckline as well."

He smiled as he sent her away.

When she returned he had an assignment for her. "Candy, could you come in here please?"

Grabbing a folder he brought her to the couch where he sat with his arm around her, and instructed her to look through the folder.

Inside were plans and arrangements for a house party he was hosting at his home on the weekend. "What I need you to do is confirm with the guests that they will be attending, and whether or not they will be bringing anyone. With that up to date headcount, I then need you to update the catering and bar service reservations and confirm they will be able to accommodate. Oh, and add yourself to the list as well, I will certainly have need of you this weekend. It's going to be a late night, so plan to stay the entire weekend. I'm sure your husband won't mind."
 
"That blouse, the navy is much too dark. It's very unflattering of your figure. Go buy something lighter. With maybe a deeper neckline as well."

..
God, the frustration inside of me was just too much.

Truth be told, I had a very difficult time keeping my composure when David so arrogantly looked me over, before sending me off to get yet another piece of clothing. I swear, it felt so humiliating - seeing the same employees as yesterday, glancing at me, most likely wondering just why I was purchasing a single item of clothing for the second time in a row. I tried to distract myself by thinking about how I could advance my own career from using David. That said, I grabbed the first blouse that I could see myself wearing and put it on in the restroom. A tight, pink blouse with three buttons undone; this would be enough...or at the very least, I hoped.

When I came in, I could feel David's eyes scan my body. Presumably, he was happy with what he saw, since almost immediately afterwards he said:

"Candy, could you come in here please?"

He sat me down and I could feel David's strong arm snake its way around my shoulder, holding me closer to him. Feeling my arm press against his...I swear, I was so close to pushing him away and quitting. Just as I might have mentioned earlier, I hated it when I felt a man other than my husband try to get all..friendly with me. But he quickly distracted me with a new set of tasks, mainly revolving around some sort of house party he'd be hosting over the coming weekend. It didn't sound overly complicated - I just needed to confirm some guests, get some catering done, etc. The real worry came when he mentioned:

"Oh, and add yourself to the list as well, I will certainly have need of you this weekend. It's going to be a late night, so plan to stay the entire weekend. I'm sure your husband won't mind."

An entire weekend? What, did my boss just assume that both Hank and I would be free for two whole days?

...

Still, I nodded in agreement.

"Sure, let me just double check if Hank will be able to go. My husband must not have known about the party, since he was talking about how much work he needed to do on the weekend." I said with a slight smile, ready to get up and ask my husband seeing as he was working in a cubicle somewhere around here.
 
At the mention of Hank not knowing about the party, and her having to ask him he burst out laughing. "Oh Candy... It's a good thing you're pretty, because you certainly aren't very bright."

After he finished laughing David looked at her sternly. "Let me make this clear. Your husband wasn't told about the party because it's not entirely a work function. He is also not invited. He's a loser, and I don't want losers attending any party that I put on. I don't care if you tell him what's happening or not, but if he shows up, I'll have security throw him out. Sniveling little coward."

"Now go on and get to work."
 
"Oh Candy... It's a good thing you're pretty, because you certainly aren't very bright."

"Excuse me?"

I couldn't believe this asshole - he just took a jab at me for no reason. Sure, David was laughing so he might have thought that his little comment was funny, but I sure wasn't! That said, this anger turn into confusion the moment that he told me that Hank wasn't invited. My boss, Hank's boss, then went on a little rant about my husband and how not only was he not invited, but if he so much as dared show up, that he'd be thrown out.

"Now go on and get to work."

I just sat there, speechless from the sudden barrage of belittlement towards my husband. From the way that he talked about the office, I would have thought that he was a top performing employee and thus, someone cozy with David.

"W-Wait, hold on - " I began to say, a hand up as if I was a student asking a question "Why are you so upset with my husband? If I'm going to stay over the weekend, surely you could do me this favor...?"
 
David ignored her offended reaction to what he said. It was inconsequential. Besides, her looks were why she had the job. She was a housewife straight out of college for crying out loud. There was absolutely nothing in her back ground that would show she'd be qualified to be in her position. Nothing but her looks.

But Candy's confused reaction to his comments about Hank told him that she really had no idea why her husband had insisted she take this job. He grinned at that. He could use that little bit of information later.

"Upset with your husband?" David shook his head. "Oh Sweety, I'm not upset with your husband. That would mean I think about him enough to have any sort of feelings one way or the other... he's a nobody. Did you really think he was some big shot? You've been here a week and you're already more important to the company than he could ever be."

"This party I'm having is for powerful and influential people. Your husband is neither."

And there it was. The first dent in the trust between husband and wife. It was a typical lie. Everyone wants to think they're important. Everyone wants to look good for their loved ones. Hand lying about his role at the company, exaggerating his influence, was mostly harmless. But David was going to exploit any weakness he could find. He was going to take what he wanted from Hank. He was going to take his wife and mold her into someone that would never want to be with Hank. Even if David eventually tired of her, she would never go back to her husband.
 
"This party I'm having is for powerful and influential people. Your husband is neither."

I guess that I felt a little hurt.

It's stupid, I know. No one wants to brag about how they're essentially a nobody at the company they work for. It's not even a big deal, after all I didn't marry Hank because I thought that he was some big shot. What bothered me, I suppose, is that he lied about his influence at the company. He went over on some night over how the company would sink without him and how close he was to David. I suppose that the way that Hank stood up for me at the party made me feel as if that were true. Again, it wasn't because I just found out that he was a nobody that bothered me - just that he straight up lied to me about it.

A bitter sigh escaped my lips as I got up from the couch and headed towards the desk. I was just going to drop the subject and maybe bring it up during dinner at home - after all, if I was going to stay the weekend over David's place, then I needed to eventually talk about it and why he wasn't going to come along. I was going to get over this relatively quick, I knew that much.

Still...

"So, I guess I'll get started with the guests..." I said with a slight chuckle, trying to remove the tension in the air.
 
"Oh, and Candy" He said as she headed for the door. "Be sure to wear something extra sexy. Not these boring office clothes you insist on. If you're a really good girl, I'll take you shopping myself and show you what you should be wearing to work to make me happy."

He winked at her and let her leave. He knew she hated him, that fact amused him. He wasn't trying to win her over because he knew he didn't have to. She would give him what he wanted, or watch her family lose everything. He hadn't said this, but he would make sure that Hank would never be anything more than a fry cook at McDonald's if he went back on their deal.

The following evening, as David was leaving the office he stopped by Candy's desk. "I'll see you tomorrow morning. Guests won't be arriving until mid afternoon, but I want you there early to get ready and oversee the last minute preparations. Don't disappoint me with your outfit, Candy... I want everyone that sees you to think I have the sexiest personal assistant and that there is no way I'm not fucking such a hot babe." He winked at her again and before she could respond he walked out the door.
 
..

The conversation between Hank and I wasn't as difficult as I thought that it would be. Don't get me wrong though - when I mentioned to my husband that I would be needed over the weekend to help with David's house party, he seemed shocked - just like anyone on this planet should be when their wife tells them that she'll have to spend a couple of nights away from home. But this shock, this reluctance to let me go, they both disappeared fast. I was actually a bit frustrated, seeing my husband give in so easily, as if he didn't care. I have to admit though, I did the immature thing and didn't bring the subject up with my husband; frustrated, I felt as if it the ball was on his side of the court. After all, if he would have so much as told me "Please don't", I would have been ready to quit the job right this instance.

But he didn't.

Instead, I found myself going to David's house party the following morning. I'm not sure what David thought about my outfit - a tight, one piece black bathing suit, but I honestly didn't care. I was still just so frustrated that Hank hadn't even attempted to get me to not come, that all I wanted to do was focus on my actual work in order to distract myself.

"Good morning David."
I said simply as soon as I arrived, my things in the bag I was carrying.
 
Smiling as he walked out to the drive to greet her, David reach to take her bag. "Good morning Candy. I hope you're ready for a busy, but fun weekend." As he got close to her he leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"This way, I'll show you to your room." Leading her through his spacious house, he pointed out some of the amenities and rooms that they passed. He'd give her a more formal tour later, so that if someone asked for directions she would be able to help.

Once arriving at the guest bedroom she was to use for her stay, he set the bag on the floor at the foot of the bed.

"Now, about your outfit... I like that you at least tried, but unfortunately that bathing suit just isn't working for me. It's to... utilitarian. It's not meant to show off your quite frankly amazing figure. So I'll give you something more appropriate to wear instead. Be right back."

Smiling at her one more time, he left the room but returned less than a minute later.

He set the pink bikini and strip of diaphanous light pink silk on the bed.

FY-1428696224-017CH-003-6504-1-DS.jpg


"That's something more worthy of your body. Go ahead and try it on."
 
"Now, about your outfit... I like that you at least tried, but unfortunately that bathing suit just isn't working for me. It's to... utilitarian. It's not meant to show off your quite frankly amazing figure. So I'll give you something more appropriate to wear instead. Be right back."


I sighed when David had left the room, not even surprised at this point that he wasn't satisfied with my outfit. While he was gone, for the short time that was, I kept thinking about Hank. Why wasn't he upset that I was leaving him for an entire weekend? Why did he seem so strangely quiet about not being invited to the party? I didn't even need to explain myself, which made this whole experience all the weirder. Still, I shook my suspicions off the second I saw David make his way back into the room...setting down a pink bikini on what was supposed to be my bed.

"That's something more worthy of your body. Go ahead and try it on."

I picked it up, eyeing the fabric carefully. It was more revealing than what I was wearing, seeing as it would show cleavage, but thankfully it wasn't anything too crazy. In fact, I thought that the outfit was cute - even though the fact that I found myself agreeing with David's choice in my clothes scared me a little.

"Okay, thank you." I said with a slight smile, before I playfully made a gesture with my hand, as if to tell David to leave me alone in the room so that I could change. "I'll be with you in just a minute."
 
"Alright, Alright" He said as she shooed him out of the room. "I want it known that I would much prefer to stay and watch, but I am leaving for the moment. I'll be outside at the pool. Come find me when you're dressed."

He chuckled as he walked out the door. There was no rush. He had all the time in the world to make her his.

Later, when she came to find him out by the pool, he looked her up and down with a whistle. "Very nice. Very sexy. I mean, there's room for improvement, but I'd still fuck you." He grinned at her lecherously. As much as he was disdainful of her intelligence in the office, treating her with barely conceal condescension, he was always encouraging and complimentary about her appearance. Though he never let it go without saying that she could look better. His praise for her was always about her sex appeal. Today was no different. He wanted her entire self worth to revolve around how she looked, and how much men wanted to fuck her. Of course that last bit would come much later.
 
Back
Top