Con artist goes on "vacation", after saying for months he wouldn't

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Posts
28,274
This really shouldn't come as any surprise, but after saying he'd be too busy working to take a vacation, the con artist has decided to go on vacation. 17 day's worth of vacation. Most likely involving golf, something else he said he wouldn't have time to do since he'd be so busy.

"I would rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to be done," Trump said in July 2015. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off."

"I'm going to be working for you," Trump said in August 2016. "I'm not going to have time to go play golf.​

That con artist lied is also not a surprise. It's what he does. This leads to the next non-surprise that in less than 200 days, the con artist has taken twice as much time off from doing "work" than his predecessor. Sort of like how he's gone golfing several times more than his predecessor as well.

Like so much else, this too shall fall on deaf ears because the uneducated deplorables who elected the con artist are so wrapped up in the next text coming over their phone, or who said what on Facebook to care a wit about the continuing avalanche of lies, corruption and swamp filling going on.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/04/politics/donald-trump-vacation-obama/index.html
 
Our socialist/globalist congress won't work with him.

He might as well call it a term and do nothing. :cool:
 
It's not correct to call Rs "globalist."

Globalists are people who acknowledge there is, in fact, a globe. Rs are all in the pocket of the Koch Brothers.


Our socialist/globalist congress won't work with him.

He might as well call it a term and do nothing. :cool:
 
So... He's still on holiday?

The world is about to explode in some sort nuclear pissing contest and he's still in holiday??

Hardly showing a level of leadership that inspires confidence.
 
I am not a fan of his, but I can understand getting out of the white house while they are doing a ton of renovations. He could have chosen to work somewhere in DC, however, rather than a golf course if he wanted us to believe he was actually working.
 
I am not a fan of his, but I can understand getting out of the white house while they are doing a ton of renovations. He could have chosen to work somewhere in DC, however, rather than a golf course if he wanted us to believe he was actually working.

Did Trump put in bunkers at Bedminster? Any unexpected excavation in the area? Like Warm Springs Va?:)
 
Back
Top