I need someone...

S

Sweetcurvyred68

Guest
I need someone who doesn't see me as sex first. Yes, this is a sex site. Yes that is important. But...

I need someone who sees me. REALLY sees me.

I need someone affection. Who understands that the warmest embrace relaxes the body and fills the soul. And when the soul is filled, the body opens.

I need someone who talks to me. Who listens. Who reflects back and let's me do the same.

I need someone.

Is it you?

(Pm's welcome)
 
Denny

Good luck. We feel everyone needs someone and there's someone out there looking for you.

Of course many have loved and lost.
Many have never loved and feel they need no one.

Our problem is we found each other long ago and have never been looking for or needing someone else. So we can't honestly tell someone else what works.
Yet there are times we try to help someone find someone.

It seems the world is full of dating sites and professionals saying they can help someone find another someone.

The real problem is there are so many someones just looking for someone to take advantage of and not enough real caring someones.
Enjoy life and perhaps the right someone will come along.

Whatever happens, when you find someone don't try to change them to someone you want them to be and don't let them change you.

No one is perfect and everyone disagrees. Just be the best someone you can be and hope someone finds you soon.
 
Anyone out here who feels the same?

Red, after reading your other posts and all the replies, I begin to wonder how many of the PM's you possibly received were either ill conceived, or just contrary to what you have been asking for. Your request was for honest, intellectual, and open. They gave a description no only of what you want but also what you don't want. You seem to have been seeking for a while now and so I have to ask...Have you even come close to what it is you seek. Has anyone sparked your interest enough to have a one on one dialog with them so that the 2 of you can privately share your dreams, hopes and desires? And maybe share each other pains, fears, and regrets. I have taken the time to actually read every post you made and all the threads therein. So if nothing that tells you you have someone who is interested in you and your efforts on here.
 
Anyone out here who feels the same?

I surely do.

I am not sure if anyone ever sees the real person, but through effort and respect and honesty we can strip away some of the misleading veneers and varnishes that build up to protect our inner selves from discovery.

That, and I have a weakness for red hair. What shade of red? Length? What do you like to do with it?
 
I feel like there definitely needs to be some kind of connection, even if it's just genuine friendship, and a long distance one at that. Yes, one could say "it's all about sex" but for some people, like myself, the pleasure is magnified when it's with someone I like and care about.
 
Does anyone out there actually hear me?

This is what I've asked for:

I need someone who doesn't see me as sex first. Yes, this is a sex site. Yes that is important. But...

I need someone who sees me. REALLY sees me.

I need someone affection. Who understands that the warmest embrace relaxes the body and fills the soul. And when the soul is filled, the body opens.

I need someone who talks to me. Who listens. Who reflects back and let's me do the same.

I need someone.

Is it you?

(Pm's welcome)

What I'm getting back are the same questions over and over again.

and when I respond that what I really want is to know about YOU, I get no end of run around. "I'm shy." "I don't like to talk about myself." "Here are some basic numeric statistics that mean nothing when you're having a blind conversation."

No.

Share something.

Tell me what made you write me.

Meet me half way here! :)

Ok?
 
Well your in the right place but with too many asshole like me. I wish you all the best. I apologize for all of us assholes
 
I think many guys here just are bad at reading comprehension.
I had a cyber sex personals ad going for a long time that was very specific in what I was offering and what I wanted, which should have been at least a fair number of Lit guys' wet dreams.
Most of the answers I got ignored what I wrote, not all of them, but most.

The other thing was they couldn't add, forgot their age and marital status. It was just shocking!


I hope you find someone. :rose:
 
I think many guys here just are bad at reading comprehension.
I had a cyber sex personals ad going for a long time that was very specific in what I was offering and what I wanted, which should have been at least a fair number of Lit guys' wet dreams.
Most of the answers I got ignored what I wrote, not all of them, but most.

The other thing was they couldn't add, forgot their age and marital status. It was just shocking!


I hope you find someone. :rose:

Thank you. :)
 
Sweet,

For MOST men on this site, their primary interest is sex and/or collecting naked pictures of women! You need to take your search outside of this site.

I am searching for a professional Dom, but I refuse to post a personal ad because I don't believe it will deliver the type of gentleman I seek! Interesting fact, one would think this site is perfect for a successful search!

Good luck in your search!
 
Also, I hate to break it to you (and all ladies on Lit) but "curves" is a sexual term for men. For women, it's a nice way to say you're fat. I'm a fatass myself but I'm not going to describe myself as a curvy man. I'm not.

Curvy is sexual. Big boobs, proportioned waist, nice big ass.

Also, we know little to nothing about you. I'm guessing you're 50-years-old based on your username. But that's it. The redhead thing doesn't count because there's sexy redheads and then there's "Don't come near my balls" redheads.

Find a more appropriate username and then post shit about YOU instead of what you want out of US.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top