Infection (closed for BlondeAmbition4RP)

Sara's fingernails began to dig into Anderson's skin slightly as she held him to her, not because she was using more pressure, but because they were sharpening and growing in length. Her skin too was beginning to change, parts of it becoming more hard and exoskeleton like. She wrapped her legs around his waist, drawing him into her tight pussy further while she closed her eyes with another moan of pleasure. When they opened again their green hue had changed as well, growing more bright and vivid.

Picture

---------------------------------

"Whatever you say, Captain," Emily replied with a smile as she undid her suit and quickly slid it off of her body before tossing it onto the floor on the side of the bed.

"Mmmm, nice," she said with a grin as she eyes his body appreciatively just as she had in the showers, only this time she was free to touch him as well, her hand moving to touch and stroke his long, thick cock.
 
Anderson's eyes clenched shut as her nails raked across his skin. He gasped out "not not so rough." Noticing how her hips felt harder now he openeed his eyes. Seeing the transformation she was going through. He shouted "SHIT WHAT THE FUCK." Trying to pull himself from her pussy on the verge of climax. Her legs keeping him trapped. He tried to push her away shouting "someone someone hel....."



Len smirked at her compliment. He said "nice yourself." His eyes raking hungirly across her naked body. When she started to stroke his cock he moaned the organ pulsing and going erect against her palm. He shuddered and said "I...hope just jerking me off wasn't the only thing you had in mind." As he said this his hands went to her breasts lightly rolling her nipples between his fingers.
 
"someone someone hel....."

A tentacle shot out from somewhere along Sara's back and shoved itself into Anderson's mouth mid-shout, effectively gagging and silencing him.

"Shhh...don't go," she told him, her arms and legs locking his body into place so that he couldn't pull out of her, all the while grinding her hips against him as her pussy walls stroked and moved around his cock in a delicious and inhuman way, working to bring him to orgasm and milk his cock.

"I still need my medicine, doctor."

--------------------------

Emily laughed lightly at Len's words and then let out a soft moan as his fingers began to play with her nipples, causing them to harden into tight rosy buds in response.

"Definitely not...I'm all your's Captain." she told him with a smile.
 
Anderson still struggled but moaned against the tentacle. His mind going blank as her pussy milked him inhumanly as she ground her hips against him. It wasn't long till he grunted and moaned around the tentacle. His cock swelling before releasing his seed into her pussy. The womans inhuman cunt milking every drop from him. It didn't stop with that though. It milked more and more of his fluids from his balls and when it couldn't get it from there it milked what else it could. Anderson cries of pleasure turned into muffled cries of pain before finally his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he slumped forward against Sarah dead.


Len smirked continuing to palm her tits. He said "I think your mouth would feel even better than your hand." Laying his back on the bed while he rubbed her ass. Giving it a light squeeze. Loving the feel of the firm muscle against his palm.
 
Sara moaned with orgasmic pleasure as her pussy walls contracted around Anderson's cock and milked the very life force right out of him. She sat there basking in the glorious feel of it for a few moments after he'd slumped against her before finally removing the tentacle from his mouth and unwrapping her arms and legs from around him, allowing him to slide out of her and onto the floor in front of the desk.

She looked down at his dead body on the floor, her body shifting back to its regular human form. She should have been horrified by what she had done, but instead all she could think was how good he'd felt inside of her...how delicious he had tasted as she drained all of his cum and then the very life out of him, finally easing some of the hunger she'd been feeling.

She needed more.

Not wanting anyone to find Anderson's body just yet, she picked it up and with inhuman strength easily flung it over her shoulder and carried it over to a storage closet, shoving it inside. Inside the closet she happened upon some spare suits, the same kind that the crew wore. Closing the closet, she put on the suit and then exited the med room.

--------------------------

Emily smiled in response to Len's words, "I think you read my mind."

She leaned forward to kiss him for a moment, enjoying the feel of his hands on her ass before breaking away and moving herself further down his body until she was positioned where she could lean down and bring her mouth to his cock, giving its length a few long appreciative licks with her tongue before sliding the head inside her mouth.
 
As Sarah explored the ship now in one of the crews uniforms she came a cross a woman bent over working on a electrical panel. She wiped her brow and stood up stretching her suit tight around her curves. She said "there I keep telling those idiots in comms to make sure not to crank the volume to loud. If I have to replace another speaker im going to slap somebody." She noticed Sarah and said "hey hows it going. Mia I don't recall seeing you around here before. Which section of the ship do you work for?"

Len watched as Emily made her way down his body. When she gave his cock a couple licks he moaned out "fuck....' Watching as she took the head of his cock into her plush lips. She would already taste a bit of pre cum a hint of the flavor that awaited her if she kept sucking him off. He moaned loving the feeling of her hot wet mouth. Rewarding her actions his hands found her pussy. Teasing her lips before slipping two fingers inside working them slowly.
 
Sara knew somehow that as a female she wouldn't be able to feed from Mia as she had Andrew. She needed to find another male... but she might have another use for the woman.

"I'm new," Sara replied, her eyes roaming over the woman's body and noticing the way the suit she wore hugged her curves. Yes, she should suit quite well as a drone to help serve Sara and her cause.

"You are very attractive," she commented in a matter of fact tone as she moved towards the other woman.

-----------------------

Emily slid Len's cock further into her hot wet mouth, moaning around his girth as his fingers slid inside of her pussy. The feel of them moving slowly within her urged her on, and she began to slowly slide his cock in and out of her mouth, matching the rhythm of his fingers.
 
Mia felt a bit of heat rush to her cheeks. She said "thanks... I guess so are you." She watched her step forward. Something felt weird...off about the way Sarah was so matter of fact about things.

Len moaned as she took more of him into her mouth. He said "your so wet Emily do you like having a long thick cock in your mouth." As he asked her he added a third finger. Working them faster in her pussy.
 
"My name is Sara," she told the other woman as she continued to move towards her. With Mia's back to the electric panel, Sara was making it so that she was blocking the other woman's path of escape and slowly trapping her up against the panel.

"I have a job for you, Mia."

------------------------

Emily moaned as she felt Len insert a third finger into her pussy and work her faster.

"Mmmmmmm... mmmhmm!," being all that she could make out in response as she moved her hips against his fingers and bobbed her head up and down upon his cock.
 
Mia felt uneasy as she was backed against the electric panel. A mix of fear and arousal going through her as she looked in the other woman's eyes." She said "a...a job. S..sure what I can help you with." Having a feeling that the 'job' wasn't actually a job.

Len continued to work Emily's cunt with his fingers. Fucking her faster as she blew him. He said "fuck Emily. I'm going to cum if you keep this up."
 
"You will be helping me with many things very soon Mia, but first I have to give you something..." Sara told the other woman, placing a hand on the woman's stomach and gently but firmly pinning her in place against the panel.

Before Mia had time to reply, Sara claimed the other woman's mouth in a kiss.

----------------------

Emily closed her eyes and released another moan around Len's cock, the feel of his fingers inside her driving her crazy. She was very close herself. She continued to bob her head up and down on Len's cock.
 
Mia struggled at first as she was pinned. When Sarah's mouth claimed hers in a kiss. She found herself returning the kiss even moaning abit. unaware of the intention the other woman had for her.

Len grunted and moaned as she kept bobbing her head. Her mouth working his cock to orgasm. He tossed his head back and jerked his hips. Shouting "fuck Emily im cumming." His cock shot his hot cum into her waiting mouth. His fingers working frantically to send her over the edge as well. Len gasped and said "fuck girl." Even after cumming he had only gone down a little a sign of the captain's stamina.
 
Sara gave a soft moan of approval and satisfaction as Mia began to return her kiss. She could have forcefully done what she wanted to the other woman, but if she was able to get the woman to comply on her own it just made her work that much easier.

She ran her tongue along the line of Mia's lips, seeking entrance into her mouth.

------------------------------

Emily did her best to swallow all of Len's hot cum as it shot into her mouth, but had to stop as her own climax hit her and his cock slipped out of her mouth as she let out a loud moan of pleasure, his last spurt of cum landing on her cheek instead.
 
Mia opened her mouth letting sarah's tongue slip inside. She couldn't believe she was doing this she had never been the type to experiment with woman. Her hands exploringly touching Sarah's ass.


Len removed his fingers from Sarah. The sight of his cum on her face making him groan. Licking his fingers clean of Emily's nectar he said "delicious." He got up gently but firmly pulling Emily's hips to his as he rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy.
 
Sara moaned softly into the kiss again as Mia's hands touched her ass. She brought her free hand to hold onto the other woman's waist, the hand that had been upon Mia's stomach sliding upward to massage the woman's breast through the stretchy fabric of her crew suit. She moved her tongue against Mia's, getting her used to the feel of her in her mouth.

--------------------------

Emily smiled down at Len as he pulled her to his hips, wiping the cum on her face off with a couple of her fingers and then sucking the fingers clean.

"Mmmm," she commented, "You too."
 
Mia moaned into the kiss. Quickly getting turned on by Sarah's touches. Her nipples going hard pokeing out through the material of the suit. Mia getting more and more involved in the kiss.

Len smirked slipping into Emily's cunt. He groaned and said "damn you feel good wrapped around my cock." His thrusts were slow teasing and torturing her. His cock sliding into her velvety pussy slowly before pulling back out.
 
Now that Sara had Mia thoroughly distracted and accepting of her kiss she pulled her tongue out of the other woman's mouth for a brief moment before quickly inserting it again...only this time it was much longer and thicker than before, splitting open once it was inside her mouth and depositing her small slug like drone parasite that wasted no time burrowing itself into the back of Mia's head and attaching itself to the base of Mia's brain-stem, just like the queen parasite that had attacked Sara back on her ship had done. From there it would be able to gain control of Mia's brain functions and secrete the chemicals necessary for the transformations to her body into her bloodstream.

----------------------------

Emily let out a moan as Len's large cock began to slide in and out of her tight wet pussy at a tortuously slow pace.

"Shit Len, you're going to drive me crazy!"
 
Last edited:
Mia let out a muffled shout as the tongue split depositing something into her mouth. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head and her body spasming. Held up only by Sarah pinning her as the slug like parasite bore into the back of her neck through her mouth. Attaching to her brain stem. After awhile her eyes refocused but they had a blank almost vacant look. The parasite waiting for a order from her queen.


Len still gripped her hips deciding to pick up the pace. Fucking her faster as he watched her tits rock underneath her from the mirror in his room. He moaned "fuck Emily. If I would of known you were gonna feel this good. I would of fucked in you the showers." His hand went to her neck. Lifting her slightly so she rested against his chest. Watching her tits bounce each time he thrust into her tight pussy. His other hand looping around to cup one of her firm tits. His lips planting kisses along her neck.
 
Sara let go of Mia now that she had stopped spasming and was able to support herself again.

"I'm hungry. I need help finding a male that I can feed upon," she commanded her drone.

-----------------------

Emily let out a moan and leaned back against Len as he fucked her from behind, loving the feel of his lips on her neck and his hand on her tit as the other bounced up and down from the force of his thrusts.

Shit if she had known it was going to be this good she would have let him fuck her in the showers and not given a damn who saw!

"Oh God Len!...Fuck you feel so good! Don't stop!"
 
Mia smiled finally having a command she said "of course my queen anything for you. I know just the place." He led her back to the main engineering department where she worked. Standing there was a tall man of Italian decent. Going over some paperwork of repair orders. Mia said "Antonio this is Sarah she is new on the ship. We were talking while I finished fixing that intercom and told her I would show her my department." Smiling flirtingly as she got a wife of the pheromones Antonio was releasing. He smelled delicious.

Antonio rose and said "nice to meet you Sarah." Shaking her hand. His eyes involuntarily roaming over the woman's body. Unaware of the danger that lurked within.

-----------------------

Len moaned watching her in the mirror. His hand on her right tit. He took her hard nipple in his fingers lightly tugging on it. As he nibbled on her ear. Hearing her begs for him not to stop he didn't he kept fucking her his hips slapping against her as he drove his cock into her again and again. He moaned against her ear her velvety pussy constricting tightly against his girth. He said to tease her "what if I did. What If I stopped right now and just left you laying on my bed desperate for release."
 
Sara smiled as she shook Antionio's hand and noticed the way that his eyes roamed over her body. She allowed her eyes to take him in in return, he was tall and virile looking...not quite virile as her senses told her the captain was, but still. Yes, Antonio would make quite the tasty meal for her.

"The pleasure is all mine Antonio."

-----------------------------

Emily moaned, loving the feel of Len's hard cock driving into and filling her up over and over again. At his talk of stopping she knew he had to be teasing her, he was clearly enjoying this just as much as she was, but it made her grip his hands at her breast and hip to hold him to her at the thought of it all the same.

"Don't you dare," she teased back, "You'd have to be a real monster to do something like that to a girl."
 
Antonio said "so is there anything you wanted to know about our department. If something hasn't broken in your section of the ship yet. It will eventually and me or one of my guys." Mia chimed in "or girl." Antonio said "or girl will be there to fix it." He had a feeling he was going to like getting to know the knew girl.


---------

Len smirked and said "your right I wouldn't. He pulled out of her as he flipped her onto her back. Lifting her legs over his shoulders he slid back into her tight pussy. Fucking her faster than before. The bed creaking from the force of his thrusts. He moaned "I like pounding your tight little cunt too much." The new angle letting him thrust deeper into her pussy. He moaned "fuck you like my cock ravishing your tight little cunt like this Emily! You like having your captain drill you?"
 
"One of your guys?," Sara asked curiously as she glanced around the department. She didn't notice anyone else around.

"How many men do you have in your department other than you? Are they all out working on repairs?"

-----------------------

Emily moaned as Len fucked her pussy faster and harder than before, his hips making a slapping noise against the back of her creamy thighs.

"Oh God! Yes baby, fuck me! God captain, you're cock feels so good!" she cried out.
 
Mia chose to pipe in then she said "there are six others in the department other than me and Antonio." Antonio hearing Sarah's other question said "yes although I think Micheal said he was on his way back." Sure enough another man probably a half foot shorter than Antonio entered. He said "ow hey Mia who's this?" Antonio said "Sarah Mia is showing her around. Where are the others?" Michael said "busy back on the derelict. There trying to repair the systems to see if theres any footage to see what happened." Antonio nodding and said "there probably gonna be busy. That means you and mia need to be ready incase any systems go down onboard."


----------------

Len kept it up loving the sounds she was making and the sounds of there slapping flesh. A thin layer of sweat making his already tan body glisten in the ships light. He moaned and said "you like when I fuck you like this. Hard and fast pounding at your little pussy." He felt his orgasm approaching. His thrusts becoming more eradic. He said "Im gonna cum...." giving Emily warning as he kept drilling her pussy.
 
Sara's gaze darted over to Michael at his mention of the others trying to recover footage from the derelict. She knew exactly what they would find on the videos if they did, and she couldn't allow that to happen. She needed to act quickly. She moved towards Antonio and placed a coy smile upon her face.

"So what kind of things do you guys do to pass the time while you're waiting on a repair call?" she asked, arching an eyebrow at him.

---------------------------

Emily didn't have time to respond before her orgasm suddenly hit her hard, making her mind go blank in response and letting out a loud cry of pleasure as her pussy clenched down and then spasmed around his cock pounding into her.
 
Back
Top