Crafty Litsters show your work!

I have posted this one in the "cock ring thread" too, but I think that some of you crafties may not visit that thread, so here it goes:

An "around the package"-ring cast in bronce.

.... And it has an attachment point. In this case there is a rope attached. At the other end of the rope, there is a loop, large enough to let the ring through.

In other words: fix the rope to any appropriate object (a water pipe on the radiator) with a cow hitch, put on the cock ring and once erect, you are not going anywhere until either the sausage deflates or the rope is cut.
:D

If you find bondage fun, and can't reach yourself to perform a manual override, you could be stuck for a long time.
attachment.php
 
^^^^^^ devious and wonderful!!!

So.... water pipe on the radiator?? Personal details??!!
 
A necklace I made for a friend of mine. It's being shipped off to her Monday. It's green Swarovski crystals with a brass clasp.

I really like the way it came out. :)

CwrqXBe.jpg
 
I made this during the weekend
(Sterling silver, rod thickness is 5 mm)

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
It fits around the salami, right behind the head.

Tight enough to stay there when deflated, and not tight enough to seriously restrict blood flow when inflated. But tight enough to make it a pleasantly painful.

On an intact penis, the crossbar holds the foreskin back, and a bullet vibrator can be attached to the bar with a couple of rubber bands.
Being immobilized and having Lady C sitting grinning with the remote control is quite fun.
 
The leather sewing had a purpose.

I made a collar long time ago, but it wasn't very good.
This is quite ok.

It is made from a 1*25 mm strip of 316 stainless steel, and the leather serves as a cover.
It closes with a second piece of stainless steel, that fits over the ends, and then a bolt, padlock or carabiner through the holes in the strip.
When the second piece is not in place, the collar is springy enough to be easily put on.
It will take serious hand tools to remove, if you don't have the key.
:D

I have to make some matching cuffs now.

attachment.php


attachment.php
 
That's good work with very good and evenly spaced stitching! Could be customized on the inside with carving for those who want it personalized or need a little bit of invisible shaming as a reminder. Or on the outside for those who want to flaunt it. :devil:

I'm sure you'll remember to burnish the edges. The work is too good for you to not know to do that.
 
Thanks.

I have never carved leather, but it is on my bucket list.


I was a bit in a hurry posting, and yes, a light sanding, gum tragacant, burnishing, beeswax, and some more burnishing.

Hand burnished by the way. I did not want the dark edge on this one.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6022.jpg
    IMG_6022.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Prototype of a matching cuff.
:)

I have only used a single rivet, the rest is stitched.

Brass D-ring and silver plated brass buckle.

This one will be able to restrain a horse.
(that should not be quoted to Lady C, and "horse" should only be taken to mean "very strong and noble" :eek: )

It will fit around wrist, ankle as well as just above the knee.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6028.jpg
    IMG_6028.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I finished the other cuff yesterday:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 6B47DDC7-2931-470E-8AAC-42078FB964E9.jpeg
    6B47DDC7-2931-470E-8AAC-42078FB964E9.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top