Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Karina moaned softly as she rested against his chest. "I am very happy.....as I did not want her to feel left out."she said. Kissing him softly. Feeling him squeeze her ass more. "Take me...please."she said softly.
 
Altar smirked hearing her beg him to take her. He liked when she or Imani wanted him to take control. He spun her around so she could grip the tub's edge. Sliding his cock into her he began to fuck her hard and fast. The water threatening to spill out of the tub each time he thrust forward into her pussy. He said "do you like that Karina? Do you like when I fuck you like a dirty slut like this. Do you like being a toy for my pleasure when were behind closed doors?"
 
Oh Karina was loving this as she was moaning away. "Oh Yes. Make my cunt feel good."she said. Didn't take long for her to cum. She wanted more, she loved how his cock felt inside her. "Oh I want more!"she cried out.
 
Altar did just that. Fucking her through her first orgasm. He reached around her groping her generous tits. Pulling on her nipples as he felt her clamp down on his cock in a second orgasm. He grunted "fuck Karina im cumming." He came hard emptying his spunk into her pussy.
 
Karina had cummed a second time before Altar had cummed. She smiled as they snuggled back up. After a bit they out of the tub and Karina headed back to bed but took Altar with her. Wanting to fall asleep in his arms. It didn't take long as she soon fell asleep.
 
Altar held her waiting to fall asleep till. Imani could join them. Making room on his other side for her. Once he was done allowing g both his woman to use him like a pillow he too drifted off to sleep.
 
Imani did in fact soon joined them. They all were asleep until Imani woke up in the morning. She crawled out and headed for the kitchen. Making breakfast as Karina should be better today.
 
Altar came down scratching his head as he once again didn't bother with clothes. Karina wasn't far behind him. He said "how you feeling today?" Seeing Imani he said "morning" Pulling her into a kiss having already kiss Karina this morning.
 
"Much better....did you get me another potion?"she asked. Karin sat down at the table as she was too naked. Imani smiled after the kiss before placing breakfast on the table. "I'm making you one after breakfast....figured i can save us more money."shs said. Imani and Karina began to eat breakfast, though was happy Karina felt better.
 
As they ate he said "now that Karina is feeling better. How do you two feel about going to that church. Sealing the deal?" He knew they both wanted to marry him he wondered though if they were ready to take the final step and have the church of Mira join the three of them.l
 
"That would be perfect!"she said. Karina and Imani had big smiles on their faces. Wasn't long before tbey headed to the church. Both girls were excited as the ceremony took place. Soon they were married and sealed it with a kiss. Most were in awe as they headed back to the guild. Though once inside their part of the guild, clothes were flying!
 
Altar soon stood nude before his two wives he pulled each of them against his body. Kissing each of them hungrily. As he palmed both there asses. Messaging them before giving each of them a light slap. He said "how does it feel for both of you to officially be Mrs. Zekar?"
 
Karina and Imani lead Altar in to their room. Both were very happy to be his wife. "Well I've been quite some time to be your wife."she said. Karina sat down on the bed with a smile on her face. But knewit probably be some time before she could have his baby.
 
He grinned at Imani and said "Imani since she has patiently waited this long why don't we show her our love first." He walked over ot Karina. KIssing her deeply he gently guided her back onto the bed. His fingers finding her pussy as he slipped two fingers into her. He kissed down to her right tit. Sucking on her nipple as he left the left tit for Imani.
 
Karina was a bit confused before Altar kissed her. Moaning as Imani joined in and sucked on her left tit. Holding her wife and husband to her tits. "OH what else did you have planned?"she asked. She looked to them as Imani kept sucking on her tits as Altar teased her pussy.
 
Altar smiled and said "this." He kept kissing down her body. Allowing Imani to continue to pleasure her tits. Finding her swollen pussy. He traced the outer edges with his tongue before delving in eating out her cunt. Looking up at her he said "who does both your pretty cunt's belong too?" Fingering Imani as he waited for there answer.
 
Karina grabbed onto the bed as Imani soon moaned out. Before Karina pulled her into a kiss. Slipping Imani's body over hers as their cunts were now by each other. Slipping her hands down Imani's body and spreading her ass cheeks. "Fuck our cunts....fill us with your cum."She said.
 
Altar didn't have to be told twice. He slipped into Karina's cunt begining to fuck her slowly but picking up speed. Soon the sound of moans and slapping flesh filled the room. The force of his thrusts causing the two womans clits to rub against each other.
 
Both were moaning pretty good, Imani began to stuck Karina's tits. Karina held her there though soon moaning as she came. She spread Imani's ass cheeks again, "Fuck her Altar." Imani cried out as she felt Altar eased into her ass. Karina gave her a spank, as she watched her wife being fucked.
 
Altar let Karina take command. Following her orders. As she spread Imani's perfect ass and ordered him to fuck it. Altar smirked watching Karina slap Imani's ass as he eased into it. Beginining to fuck it hard and fast. He said "Do you like that Karina' do you like watching me fuck our wife's perfect slutty little ass."
 
Karina smiled as she spanked her wife again. "Yes I do hun."she said. She shifted so that Imani could eat her cunt. Karina moaned out as she ran her fingers through her hair. Loving this as they shared Imani. Though knowing Imani was enjoying this herself.
 
Altar kept watching Imani eat Karina out while he fucked her perfect ass. The sound of slapping flesh and moans filling the room. He said "do you want me ot cum Imani. You want me to fill your ass with my hot spunk?" He started fucking her harder. Thrusting rapidly into her tight little ass.
 
"Cum in her ass my love."She said. Karina knew Imani was enjoying this as she slipped a finger inside Karina. Wasn't long as they all cummed together. Karina kissed both Imani and Altar. Imani soon rested on the bed as she was tired. Karina smiled as she held Imani, rubbing her back.
 
Altar rested bessid his wives. All three resting before they would inevitably start again. He didn't intend to leave bed for anything but food or using the restroom today. As Karina stroked Imani's back he kissed Karina then kissed Imani's neck. He said "I love you both so much."
 
Karina smiled as Imani had fallen asleep, "Let her rest hun...she still is building up her stamina. I will work with her on it with her." She tucked Imani in before laying on top of Altar. Kissing him has she eased him inside her. Sitting herself up as she began to ride him slowly. "Can....we try for a child?"she asked softly.
 
Back
Top