The Shit Is About To Hit The Fan

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
As predicted so many months ago. A lot of Obama people are going to be in big time legal jeopardy:

Trump moves to escalate investigation of intel agencies.
By ZEKE MILLER
45 minutes ago

President Donald Trump directed the U.S. intelligence community on Thursday to “quickly and fully cooperate” with Attorney General William Barr’s investigation of the origins of the multi-year probe of whether his 2016 campaign colluded with Russia.

The move marked an escalation in Trump’s efforts to “investigate the investigators,” as he continues to try to undermine the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe amid mounting Democratic calls to bring impeachment proceedings against Trump.

Press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement that Trump is delegating to Barr the “full and complete authority” to declassify documents relating to the probe, which would ease his efforts to review the sensitive intelligence underpinnings of the investigation. Such a move could create fresh tensions within the FBI and other intelligence agencies, which have historically resisted such demands

https://apnews.com/9e926bfccb5947d5a5f8eb260cb0a7e6

7krZfWQ.jpg

Get ready to see exculpatory evidence that has been hidden from the FISC that will show the FISA Warrants were obtained illegally. I think we're going to find out the Obama administration unmasked hundreds of American citizens illegally for political gain, over several years, and I predict we're going to be shocked at some of the names of those who were unmasked.

Get ready to see exculpatory evidence that has been hidden from the FISC that will show the FISA Warrants were obtained illegally. I think we're going to find out the Obama administration unmasked hundreds of American citizens illegally for political gain, over several years, and I predict we're going to be shocked at some of the names of those who were unmasked.

Remember when Trump said he hired investigators and they found Obama's "real" birth certificate?

Remember that?

Looks like Luk hiding inside a toilet bowl pondering the length of his undersized dick. Poor Luk.

Poor dude, sucks when you run out of gas.

Also when you get exposed to the world.

Mehbe if he uses the fisheye photoshop again, he can reel in another one.

Did I miss something, or are him, elle and butters sharing in lowercase pete's std's?

What a surprise to see Vette 1) referencing shit in a post; 2) endorsing an American Gestapo.

Poor dude, sucks when you run out of gas.

Also when you get exposed to the world.

Mehbe if he uses the fisheye photoshop again, he can reel in another one.

Did I miss something, or are him, elle and butters sharing in lowercase pete's std's?

I really don't know much about his relationships with the other two, but anything's possible with him and his posse, I guess. Januari pretty much put him in a friggin' elevator and hit the button for the basement.

Remember when Trump said he hired investigators and they found Obama's "real" birth certificate?

Remember that?

Remember when Eric Holder, "Barry's" boy let those weapons get out and kill an honorable, American law enforcement officer, an honorable citizen, son as well?

Remember that?

Change your AV gay teacher.

I remember when the Democrats said they weren’t going to be civil until they regained power. Who knew regaining power and being civil meant sitting on their hands, investigating without legislating?

Remember when Eric Holder, "Barry's" boy let those weapons get out and kill an honorable, American law enforcement officer, an honorable citizen, son as well?

Remember that?

Change your AV gay teacher.
Remember when Trump’s policies allowed asylum-seeking children to die? I think it was rather recent.

Trump tweets: “Intelligence Agencies were used against an American President.” This should NEVER happen to a President again!

So who is going after Obama?

Wish these folks would quit wasting the taxpayers money and do something for a change!!

Haha

the squirming starts

Imagine, for two yrs, the COUP was on and now that the real investigation starts

NIGGER SCREAM GESTAPO!

Cute aint it?

DUMZ want unredacted Booby MuleLiar report, despite that being ILLEGAL

and now

When ALL shit is gonna come out they scream COVER UP

LOCK

EM

ALL

UP

Back