Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done fucking my fuck buddy and I kept wanting to say "daddy" but he's pretty vanilla and I didn't want to freak him out.

Well, you'll never know until you try...he may actually find the daddy role to be VERY stimulating...which of course, will be all the more fun for you as well! When he is starting to get even a bit agressive, perhaps when he fucks you doggie style, just mix in a "oh - fuck me daddy, make your little girl cum!" and see if he takes the bait. Damn - wish I was there.:kiss:

Mmmm, yes Peaches--harmony for sure! You are such a sweet sister to let me go first! We could both give each other kisses to make it better! :devil::kiss:

Yes, back to that flogger and pussy.....daddy G. :D:kiss:

(Standing in the line behind INL)

"Yes, absolutely we can give each other kisses to make it better when Daddy G is done with the flogger." :devil::kiss:

(Shivering with anticipation again.)

"Good morning to all the Daddies and baby girls - have a good Tuesday and those in the middle of the U.S. - stay COOL out there!":rose:

"Yes, absolutely we can give each other kisses to make it better when Daddy G is done with the flogger." :devil::kiss:

Oh my........the thought of Peaches and INL "kissing" it to make it better........would that include some licking too..........:rolleyes:

Mmmm, yes Peaches--harmony for sure! You are such a sweet sister to let me go first! We could both give each other kisses to make it better! :devil::kiss:

Yes, back to that flogger and pussy.....daddy G. :D:kiss:

Oh yes........back to the flogger........excellent idea.........:D

(stretching sensually) Good Morning. . .
My Daddy is still here with me, snoring lightly against his pillow. I wish he could stay here all day, but I know he can't. He "used" me last night, tenderly but thoroughly. . . I want more.

(stretching sensually) Good Morning. . .
My Daddy is still here with me, snoring lightly against his pillow. I wish he could stay here all day, but I know he can't. He "used" me last night, tenderly but thoroughly. . . I want more.

Perfect........good for you......:cool:

Perfect........good for you......:cool:

When we first got together I started off posting under the older man/younger woman thread, but the dynamics have changed and I think this is probably a better fit. Its not just 2 people older/younger see each other and having sex together, but rather 2 people dom/sub, old/young, teaching/learning, daddy/little girl (daughter?) and having wonderful sex . . . often :eek:

When we first got together I started off posting under the older man/younger woman thread, but the dynamics have changed and I think this is probably a better fit. Its not just 2 people older/younger see each other and having sex together, but rather 2 people dom/sub, old/young, teaching/learning, daddy/little girl (daughter?) and having wonderful sex . . . often :eek:

and it is a wonderful feeliing i know thats how it is for me with mine

Its always great to see a young woman realize that there can be so much more to sex and relationships than she has previously experienced with only men her age. Many women who have not been in this type of relationship see it as one sided...with them always on the giving side only. As you have seen, this is not true at all. True daddy/daughter is a relationship of mutual respect and growth for both who are involved. Congrats, I hope this continues to be good for the both of you.

I have watched you posts and your journey.......I personally am delighted in that you have shared with us your doubts......your wonderment......and your pleasure in a such a genuine way......It's been a thought provoking experience for all of us.....thank you........:rose:

What do you think Peaches? Shall we give daddy G a show? :devil:

You also, lovely Peaches. Good morning all!!

Good morning daddy PA!

Good morning one and all, GSFM, PA, peaches, and especially kitten.:kiss:

so many kisses for YOU!

Oh my........the thought of Peaches and INL "kissing" it to make it better........would that include some licking too..........:rolleyes:

Oh yes........back to the flogger........excellent idea.........:D

Why daddy G, doesn't it seem like licking is a natural progression? (heated glance and lick of my lips) Isn't it yummy being a daddy G sandwich?

What do you think Peaches? Shall we give daddy G a show? :devil:

Why daddy G, doesn't it seem like licking is a natural progression? (heated glance and lick of my lips) Isn't it yummy being a daddy G sandwich?

I think you two should do a show.......I'll bring my camera and sit back and watch the deep licking you're so eagerly speaking about.......:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back