Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, call me suspicious...

Nah I was a public librarian, not a school teacher. And I have nothin but respect for school teachers. I don't have anywhere near that much patience. Now I'm in healthcare and I despise every second of it.
 
The semester is over! Can I get a "Hell, yeah!"?? Let the grade-grubbing begin! :D

My husband is so awesome. He bought adult beverages this afternoon knowing that I'd be ready for them when I got home.

Lit needs a "like" button. I give this two thumbs up and a :nana:
 
It would be nice that when you make plans for Mother's Day that perhaps you take into account what your wife and mother of your child would like on her special day instead of committing to spending the whole day with your dysfunctional family without consulting her...just sayin'.
 
Since this is the " Blurt Blog" I am really going for it. Apologies first for venting.


Last 2 days for no known reason I am horribly missing my late husband. I can't seem to stop feeling weepy. I know this will pass but it has caught me off guard as I have been really good with the grief stuff and was feeling that maybe the worst was done.

And my Maries Calender frozen pie just went up in flames in my microwave.

done venting
 
One would think that after 14 years, I would know better than to wear eye makeup to the cemetery. RIP mama. Think I miss you more now than I have in years.
 
ughhhh!!!!! Fourth kidney stone in 3 weeks. I must have pissed off God in a big way.

I'm so sorry that sounds horrible. Hope you are feeling better soon.


Ok, job interview at 10 am tomorrow. Similar to what I do now, only with more money, less duties, and a local territory instead of one that is over 1 1/2 hours away from where I live. Any luck and good vibes you all would like to toss in my general directions would be most appreciated. :)
 
Ever read someone's posts and get the "I'm really a man posting as a woman" vibe? Yeah, I'm totally getting that right now. :cool:
 
<-- proud mama

Pretty amazing to have given birth to a Hall of Famer. In Athletics no less.

She didn't get it from me... I'm a devout couch potato.
 
Cautiously YAY! YAY! YAHOO!

I got a job offer today--provided they like my college transcripts, I pass the drug test (no problem there), and the background check (again, no arrests to date).

Afraid to be too hopeful lest the rug get yanked out from under me, but was excited and wanted to share.:cool:
 
I got a job offer today--provided they like my college transcripts, I pass the drug test (no problem there), and the background check (again, no arrests to date).

Afraid to be too hopeful lest the rug get yanked out from under me, but was excited and wanted to share.:cool:

Hurray! Congratulations -- you deserve it! :nana:


Better not tell 'em you associate with riffraff like us... ;)
 
Hurray! Congratulations -- you deserve it! :nana:


Better not tell 'em you associate with riffraff like us... ;)

Oops, but I listed you all on my resume' as references. . .

Congrats, Saucy!

Thanks! I'm excited but I'm freaking out a little bit too--and hoping I'm not jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. All will be well, and all will be well, and all that is well will be well, as my dear old dad used to say. I'm sure he ripped it off from somewhere but damned if I know where. :)
 
Pep Boys on a Sat morning is not recommended. There are 8 million people here in the waiting room with me. I was thinking about writing a 4some story with the characters Manny, Moe, and Jack but even I can't pull off that depraved.

Sooooo bored!
 
Pep Boys on a Sat morning is not recommended. There are 8 million people here in the waiting room with me. I was thinking about writing a 4some story with the characters Manny, Moe, and Jack but even I can't pull off that depraved.

Sooooo bored!

Regardless of anyone's thoughts on the book, the woman who wrote the "Fifty Shares of Grey" I guess wrote most of the book on the subway with her Blackberry. That goes to show you anything can be written anywhere.
 
Headed back to work tomorrow for the first time since May 3. Even though I know I'm prepped and ready to go, I never feel ready for the first day back.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top