Loving Wife storys

dyonysos

Virgin
First of all english isn't my first language so excuse me for making mistakes
Secondly i'm not sure to be in the right topic
I've read some great storys on loving wifes but lately i think the autor's have come to a block,the storys have become predictable,stereotypes where you know exactly where the story is going after reading max 100 words
Please stop depicting weman as complete morons who don't live in this time and age,a few examples: The strange car in the driveway,what woman in her right mind would invite a lover into her house unless she WANTS to be discovered ? what about friends ? neighbours ? kids?
Then there are storys about weman getting pregnant by the lover even when her tubes are tight up or she is on the pill in combination with condoms,talking about bad luck
Then there are the girls night out,so it's normal for some guys to stay at home every friday to watch the kids while the wife is getting plastered in some bar,trust me if one of the girls is having an affair or a one night stand the others will tell theyr husband and this will come out in no time ,girls don't really cover up for eachother or they could become suspects as well
The worse scenario is the wife getting home without her pantys with cum dripping out of her ,please people give me a break ,they have showers in hotels or motels ,the woman will make sure to look the same way she left if she doesn't want to be a suspect
One thing that puzzels me the most is that most of the guys seem to have someone else lined up even before the divorce,i speak from experience when i tell you that after happily been married for twenty or more years the last thing you want is someone else and aspecially not the wife of the guy who betrayed you in the first place
Another thing to consider is the fact that when you reach a certain age your prospects are kinda slim finding another wife so you might end up allone and frustrated for the rest of your life,BTB might be a good idea for a revenge but it isn't satifying in the long run,if this cheating happend only once it might be a good idea to separate for a while to cool off ,to allso observe your wife and when everything is settled down to have a good long talk with the wife and get back together maybe under some conditions but hey that's just me

The trouble is that you want a Loving Wives story to make sense. I think that's against the rules in that category. The view of those who read the LW category has nothing to do with loving wives, it is where the fantasies about getting revenge on women really live. Therefore, a smart woman would not fit with the trend the readers seem to want. They want to read about women who are even more stupid than they are to make themselves feel better, and then they want the pleasure of watching those women become more miserable than they are. It is a sad, pathetic category.

If you jump in that cesspool, you won't find a clean glass of water, so quit looking. Its all fiction so I'd quit taking it so personal. Who cares if counseling would help a fictional character in an already published work?

Just move on to other stories, its a huge category so there must be more for you to like.

Oh but there are great storys in there,mostly older ones "Boston to birmingham"" Back to bristol" for instance
I really don't take it personal it's just that i get a bit tired of reading the same stuff over and over again but off course you are right it's fiction ,not very good fiction but still it is what it is :)

The trouble is that you want a Loving Wives story to make sense. I think that's against the rules in that category. The view of those who read the LW category has nothing to do with loving wives, it is where the fantasies about getting revenge on women really live. Therefore, a smart woman would not fit with the trend the readers seem to want. They want to read about women who are even more stupid than they are to make themselves feel better, and then they want the pleasure of watching those women become more miserable than they are. It is a sad, pathetic category.
I couldn't agree more desertslave and lit should call it "Stupid Wifes" instead of "Loving Wifes" :)

You're painting that with a very broad brush. There is some of that, but there is also a lot of stupid characters in the other categories. I don't care for the incest category, but I'm not going to say all the readers are sad, pathetic perverts who need to be locked up.

It doesn't really matter if the facts are overlooked / ignored or even left out.. no shower, dripping panty, shower in hotel etc are not the main area of concern ... it is about the plot on how someone gets seduced or cheated or just gets fun along the way... leaving the real aspects of life aside... but then this is my view and i don't pay attention like a detective while reading them!

It doesn't really matter if the facts are overlooked / ignored or even left out.. no shower, dripping panty, shower in hotel etc are not the main area of concern ... it is about the plot on how someone gets seduced or cheated or just gets fun along the way... leaving the real aspects of life aside... but then this is my view and i don't pay attention like a detective while reading them!
I could agree with you if the cheating or pleasure or whatever where based on realisme and intelligence,most of the time they make weman look incredibly stupid with a very low iq but you are right it's fiction

I have never read a Loving Wives story. When I think of a loving wife, i think of a woman who takes care of her man in all ways (including sexual), and loves him more than anything. Very romantic etc. It sounds like the stories there are anything but loving and romantic. Is this correct?

I have never read a Loving Wives story. When I think of a loving wife, i think of a woman who takes care of her man in all ways (including sexual), and loves him more than anything. Very romantic etc. It sounds like the stories there are anything but loving and romantic. Is this correct?

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

This is the official description of the Loving Wives category. It has been a source of strife for years. It is a poorly named category (why are husbands left out?). Even though the description states otherwise, many believe the category should be only as you describe above.

I feel it can cover all types of stories, true loving wives who do take care of their man, to wives who cheat to wives who cuckold their men. Unfortunately, it has largely been taken over by one segment of the "loving wives" community, and is often visited by pathetic losers who have axes to grind.

All that said, it is still my preferred category even though I rarely find a story that I like. Also, all the stories that I write still fit into the category even though I havent' submitted anything lately.

So say a story is about a hubby who had a bad week at work. Comes home to a "loving wife." She takes him to bed and services his a cock all weekend in every way possible. He feels refreshed for next week etc etc. Going by the LW category logic this story would go into what? Romance? Erotic coupling?

Last edited:
So say a story is about a hubby who had a bad week at work. Comes home to a "loving wife." She takes him to bed and services his a cock all weekend in every way possible. He feels refreshed for next week etc etc. Going by the LW category logic this story would go into what? Romance? Erotic coupling?
My opinion would be "Erotic coupling" but why not LW?

I think in your origin post you are over generalizing. There are good stories in LW, but you do have to hunt for them.

If what you are looking for is a "good wife" story, well the category description pretty much rules them out. But feel free to write and submit one. If you PM me when you do, I'll read it and vote. :D

She would probably do all that you mentioned but AFTER being with her lover leaving his sperm inside her vagina to let it drip out of her ,that's "Loving Wifes for you

Oh, this category doesn't sound good. I'm brand new to this site, and submitted in that category. Mine is a true story. Is there place for that type of erotica here? Most a what I read (very quickly mind you) was fiction told in 3rd person. Mine is non-fiction in 1st person POV.

Oh, this category doesn't sound good. I'm brand new to this site, and submitted in that category. Mine is a true story. Is there place for that type of erotica here? Most a what I read (very quickly mind you) was fiction told in 3rd person. Mine is non-fiction in 1st person POV.

Be very careful with really true stories. 1) Truth can be weirder than fiction but is often more tedious. 2) People and firms recognizing themselves in your tales can sue you or otherwise ave negative repercussions. 3) Fiction lets you work out your inner demons. Fact... well, fact is fact, right?

I like to write journal-type stories, based on somebody's life (maybe my own, maybe not). Those stories are BASED on reality, and may even include reams of straight reporting, but they are NOT factual. Some of those facts would be disallowed here, like underage fucks; some are too boring to relate; most just are not relevant. This site is primarily for erotic tales. If one or both 69ers fart, writing that fact may be true, but is it erotic?

Back to LW: It's really three or more snakepits rolled into one. There are pro- and anti-wittol (willing wimp / cuck) faction, hotwife and goodwife factions, pro- and anti-BTB (burn the bitch/bastard) factions, etc. I've written LW pieces in several of those realms, with votes ranging from 2.15 (shot down) to 4.55 (Red-H). My next, for the April Fools contest, will be a goodwife story -- she rebuffs the lothario. Maybe nobody will find anything to hate about it. Right. ;)

Thanks for the feedback. Guess I'll have to wait and see the reaction once (if?) it's published. I tried to capture the feelings and raw sexuality of the encounter. Hope it's well received, as I have other encounters to share, and more upcoming :)

I get a lot of nasty remarks because I write in the hot wife/cuckold genre. I prefer the empowered wife who has an active but unconventional marriage with a willing and participating husband as opposed to being cruel to her husband.

Although one may not like my sexual morals I specifically do not write deceitful women. And the ones that I really dislike are the ones where the woman is stupid or gullible or weak. I can easily accept a woman who engages in casual sex, but one who let's herself get talked into or swoons for some lothario it is an idiot.

True stories can be erotic. Our posts come real life experience. Some of our sex stories may be hard to believe and some are very plain. But we read the stories to look for new ideas for us.

Back