Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, raining here.

Over 50 do we only talk about the weather?

:rolleyes:

Good Morning Y'all

I won't mention the weather - but it is Florida so it goes without saying ------

Hope everyone had a good week and plans for the weekend that are fun. I had a couple of good chats this week - did I mention I just love mature gentleman :D

Y'all be good and don't cause no drama

Bringing back memories! It's good lying in a tent, listening to the rain pattering isn't it (if it doesn't leak!)

:)

Hi Mike :)

Strangely enough, I used to prefer camping under a tarp. So nice to see out all around me. Now it's not as easy getting up off the ground when I am all stiff and tired (lol), so I mostly hammock camp now. Off the ground and much easier to get up, and still under a tarp for viewing enjoyment. Comfy! :)

Good Morning Y'all

I won't mention the weather - but it is Florida so it goes without saying ------

Hope everyone had a good week and plans for the weekend that are fun. I had a couple of good chats this week - did I mention I just love mature gentleman :D

Y'all be good and don't cause no drama
Good morning, tweetygal!

I had a few chats with one older gentlemen myself this week. Very nice! :D

My weekend will be full of domestic duties, hopefully with a bit of quilting and fun mixed in. Have a good weekend! :)

Ahhhh... it's allergy season here in the great PNW which denotes spring has sprung. Just an old guy here, 60-plus, active, always lookin' to chat with, and yes, even meet gals from the area... love the coast, hiking and am particularly attracted to ladies over 50... the true sex symbols of our time... ;)

Awww, osprey... I feel for you with all that pollen! Here in GA, it seemed like everything was pollenating at the same time for a while there. :(

The PNW is one area of the country I have not had the pleasure of visiting yet. I've been seeing many photos over the years and it looks truly spectacular out there! Great opportunities for hiking as well.

I hope the pollen calms down out there for you soon! :rose:

50 years young and....
I'm hiding under my bed... In the midst of a TERRIBLE storm here in the sunshine state..

Hi Mike :)

Strangely enough, I used to prefer camping under a tarp. So nice to see out all around me. Now it's not as easy getting up off the ground when I am all stiff and tired (lol), so I mostly hammock camp now. Off the ground and much easier to get up, and still under a tarp for viewing enjoyment. Comfy! :)

I agree, those creaky bones, lol! I have a hammock I rig it up in the garden some summer nights, no tarp, just the stars above, love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back