young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mike....

Like how they want to take one of their hands and clamp it over your little mouth, pull down your short shorts with the other, and then see how much of their giant cock your ass can actually take.

would be polite to lube his ass up a bit first?

i'm a young guy, 19yo, and have caught older men checking me out, specially while i'm wearing my short shorts :)
it's pretty hot to imagine what they are thinking!
Like how they want to take one of their hands and clamp it over your little mouth, pull down your short shorts with the other, and then see how much of their giant cock your ass can actually take.

I'm not as young as shauwn, I'm 29yo, but maybe all three of us could play together? If you take your hand off his mouth I could shove my smooth hard cock in it.

I am 50 and have a 22 year old Asian FB. He is only like 4'11'', naturally hairless and a little chubby but very energetic and eager to please. We have a LOT of fun together and he loves to call me 'daddy' in the sack. :D

I am 50 and have a 22 year old Asian FB. He is only like 4'11'', naturally hairless and a little chubby but very energetic and eager to please. We have a LOT of fun together and he loves to call me 'daddy' in the sack. :D

My partner and I are both in our early 60s and have enjoyed a younger third a few times and it's quite delightful to help educate a younger man. WE are both pretty gentle and enjoy introducing a younger man to anal, usually with my partner fucking and me doing the sucking. Drives the poor boys wild.

I have also been with men in their 40s and 50s that want to explore fantasies. Some experiences are very good, some not so when guilt gets in the way. Bringing a man out is exciting in its own right when you help them realize that their fantasies are normal and its ok to explore. Leads to some fantastic pillow talk.

Last edited:
My partner and I are both in our early 60s and have enjoyed a younger third a few times and it's quite delightful to help educate a younger man. WE are both pretty gentle and enjoy introducing a younger man to anal, usually with my partner fucking and me doing the sucking. Drives the poor boys wild.

I have also been with men in their 40s and 50s that want to explore fantasies. Some experiences are very good, some not so when guilt gets in the way. Bringing a man out is exciting in its own right when you help them realize that their fantasies are normal and its ok to explore. Leads to some fantastic pillow talk.

Thats one way to explain a fantasy of mine so easily.:devil::heart:

This guy allows me to do is try new things on him because he wants to gain more experience and I want to try new things too, so we feel safe with each other and are honest in the scope of this relationship, what crosses a line and what is ok. We have acted out our fantasies with each other and enjoy each other company.

I have also been fortunate to 'train' a few guys in the past. Often fun and satisfying.

Always wanted to experience an older man who knows what he is doing with a younger guy like myself (23)

This guy allows me to do is try new things on him because he wants to gain more experience and I want to try new things too, so we feel safe with each other and are honest in the scope of this relationship, what crosses a line and what is ok. We have acted out our fantasies with each other and enjoy each other company.

I have also been fortunate to 'train' a few guys in the past. Often fun and satisfying.

Talking and imagining is all well and good, but practice makes perfect. AS Nathan Bedford Forrest put it, the best training is active service in the field.

The bottom is usually the one that sets the limits even in a dominant relationship.

For those who enjoy the younger/older dynamic, and also enjoy written erotica...just wanted to let the world know that Chapter 1 of my new series A Sissy's Journey just got published (7 chapters total). It tells the tale of one young man (early 20's) as his best girl friend helps feminize him (some gentle fem-dom)...but there is an older man who also has him on his radar ( or is it gaydar ;) ). Anyway, the link is below if you want to read it.

Last edited:
For those who enjoy the younger/older dynamic, and also enjoy written erotica...just wanted to let the world know that Chapter 1 of my new series A Sissy's Journey just got published (7 chapters total). It tells the tale of one young man (early 20's) as his best girl friend helps feminize him (some gentle fem-dom)...but there is an older man who also has him on his radar ( or is it gaydar ;) ). Anyway, the link is below if you want to read it.

Very nice story. Got me nice and hard. Can't wait to hear what finally happens to jessey

In post #1512 of thread "Young Guys Who Have a Thing for Older Men" you spoke about your experiences of educating a younger lover in a threesome and of bringing an older man out into the life. I am sure there are many on Lit that would enjoy reading about these experiences. I know that I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back