What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust any woman who doesn't own a coffee pot, a television, and a vibrator.

well i guess i'm screwed. Keurig count?

Ugh. You know, if you weren't showing your boob in that avatar, I'd say no. But it's a pretty sweet tit, so I suppose I can give you a pass. Just this once, though.

Ugh. You know, if you weren't showing your boob in that avatar, I'd say no. But it's a pretty sweet tit, so I suppose I can give you a pass. Just this once, though.

*laughs* how very generous of you.

however since i don't drink coffee at home i don't own a coffee pot... i know most serious coffee drinkers don't seem to care for the keurig but i enjoy it...

and glad you enjoyed the tit shot... but my pussy feels left out. haha

*laughs* how very generous of you.

however since i don't drink coffee at home i don't own a coffee pot... i know most serious coffee drinkers don't seem to care for the keurig but i enjoy it...

and glad you enjoyed the tit shot... but my pussy feels left out. haha

Most serious coffee drinkers, i. e. the snobs, would likely scoff at a plain coffee pot and insist on a French press or an espresso machine or somesuch nonsense. Not that there's anything wrong with preferring coffee via French press, but I'm not going to turn my nose up at coffee brewed in an ordinary Mr. Coffee pot. So long as it's good coffee.

And your pussy is quite nice. Furry. Looks very stroke-able.

Why is Netflix so addictive? Once I find a new show I can't stop. Ugh!!

How can college football have rules that allow more than one player on a team to wear the same number? Cal has a qb and a punter both wearing #16, while I swear Ohio State has three different guys wearing #10.

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back