KKK Bitch

badbabysitter

Vault Girl
Joined
Jul 6, 2002
Posts
19,179
"White power! White power!"

They all lifted their hands in unison in salute to the swastika. It was a large gathering of White Lightning, a loose gathering of white supremists , skinheads and bigots.

And Ingrid was queen of the ball.

Tall, statuesque, blonde, blue eyed, buxom, athletic, stunningly beatiful. Her boyfriend was the leader of this group of motley rabble, and she basked in the power it gave her.

She had been in on the rolls against the gook grocery stores, those stinking spic carwashes, and those mother fuckin niggers just never learned. How many times had they stomped those jungle bunnies down now?

They had just finsihed another burn and run in nigger territry, it was a sweet gig. Hardly a coon in sight.

That wasnt to last.

It was a total set up, the spear chuckers ambushed them as their meeting ended. Fighting, bats, fists, boots, bottles, blood. It was a fucking nigger street gang and they came out of nowhere.

Now she was seperated and in a really bad spot, she had no idea where her crew was and she needed to hide. Till daylight, streets were safer..seems the niggers didnt act so uppity when the occasional cop was around.

She kicked out a glass window and crawled inside the abandoned warehouse.

It was dark and vast inside, with rough streetlights casting a pall over broekn furniture and matresses.

Just fucking wonderful, ingrid thought.

Little did she know, several members of the black gang were following her right to the warehouse.

They were going to teach that KKK bitch some respect


Ingrid Thomson
5'10"
blonde
blue eyes
chiseled features
34DD-28_32
 
Sounds interesting and nice...especially since i'm a black man from the south...I'm in. Kinda scares me that you know all those racial slurs lol but it's cool by now everyone should know them black, white, mexican etc.

Name: Brian Shore
Age: 23
Height: 6'1, 210 lbs(Bulky/Muscular)
Hair: Black, Braided/Dreads
Eyes: Brown Eyes
9 inch cock

IC

Brian laughed as he slammed his baseball bat into the gut of an KKK member, blood flowed from his mouth as he crashed to the ground. The rest of the group was doing good, they had them on the run, if they were running they had still injured them with either a gash to the head or busted lip.

The ones who were injured were crawling away scared to even mutter a racial slur, "If you come back we'll kill you!" shouted Brian. He looked at a abandoned building and smirked. "Fellas I think we may have left a stone unchecked." he shouted as he walked towards the building holding his bat.

He and some of the members of his gang had done business here several times so he knew his way around, walking to the back he opened a door and walked through, there were old crates of steel pipes and other junk so it was a bit crowded at the back but he made his way through to see a blonde chick sporting the KKK membership suit. "Lookie what we got here..." said Brian loudly as he neared the woman, letting his baseball bat swing nonchanltly in the air.

"White Power? That's ya'll little call aint it...how bout I show you some Black Power." he said as he neared her.
 
" Motherfucker.."

She spun and faced her foe..big motherfucker at that. Some dread locked rastafarian loser, probably high as kite right now. He had a few inches on her, but Ingrid could handle her own.

But his sheer presence and size, and threat of violence sent a chill down.

She flicked a switch blade out of her pocket asnd it glinted like quicksilver in the half light.

Where the fuck were her friends? She was begining to sweat, but she wasnt going to let this nig nog know it

" Just take your welfare cheating ass out of here, and no one has to get hurt"

She half waved the knife in his direction


OOC

Hey, I'm not the racist, you do see my little pic here right? lol, my boyfriend is bbc'ed hunka love ( lucky me). We've just always both liked the idea of seeing some KKK bitch get some proper treaatment..heck, stle the title for Body Count, lol
 
OOC: I figured you weren't racist from some of your other posts and your avatar lol.

IC

Brian laughed as she pulled out the switchblade and swung it at him. "So you want to fight...I usually don't hit women...but for you I'll make an exception." said Brian rushing forward knocking her to the ground by slamming his shoulder into her.

Stepping on her hand that held the switchblade he reached down and pryed it from her fingers, he stepped down harder smirking. "I should crush every single little bone in your fingers." growled Brian.

He could see her large breasts heaving up and down from under her robe. "But I think I'll have a little fun with you." he said throwing the bat down and twirling the switchblade in front of her face. Stepping off her hand he reached down and cut the robe down the middle with one swift motion.

She had on regular clothes underneath, a white tee shirt and blue jeans. "Those are some nice tits you got there Ms....whats your name anyway sister?" he said reaching down and running his finger across her face, he pushed a strand of her hair out of her eye before she could try to get away from him.
 
" Fuck you"

She spit in his face, and so much for his words about never hitting a woman, he smiled for a second and backhanded her across the face, causing her head to spin.

He revolted her, and she hated the way he had took her down like a simpering child.

" Go on, fucking do it and get it over with!"

She gritted her teeth, she was going to face her death with courage. She tried to struggle one last time uselessly, and then just jutted her chin out, swelled her chest with white pride, adn waited for the end
 
Brian only smiled when she said spit in his face and said do it, get it over with. She swelled up her breast making her shirt rise slightly, wiping the spit off his face he shook his head at her. "Whatever you say..." he muttered as he swiped down towards her chest, the blade gleamed in the light and her shirt was cut down the middle revealing her large melon tits which were trying to break out of the bra that contained them.

"Damn sister you're stacked...you may not have black in your blood but I can tell you this...you'll have nine inches of black in your ass before the night is over with." he said staring at her breasts. His cock had sprung to life the instant her breasts jiggled as she took a breath of shock.

"So we can get to know eachother you can call me Brian...whats your name?" he said leaning down and roughly grabbing her by the hair making her stand up. He pushed her towards a corner making her fall to the ground, he twirled the switchblade and asked her her name again.
 
" Go fuck yourself"

Ingrid smashed her head, connecting firmly with his chin, making him stagger a step. This gave her a moment to slip away. But it was only a moment, and she wasnt fast enough.

As the buxom aryan began to skitter away, the black mans hand came down firmly on her belt from behind. There was a tear sound and she fell, her jeans coming down around her ankle whch she cursed for wearing her shit kicker doc martens.

Her black thong underwear must have been quite the site for this homicidal maniacm,, she shuddered to herself. And just as quick he was on her again. She was there on her hands and knees on the floor, His hand back in her hair, the other holding the blade to her throat.

She could feel something long, thck and hard pressing in his trousers against her backside/ * Shit, is he really that big?* ran through her head

Whats your name" he asked again

" Ingrid, damnit , Ingrid!"
 
At the sight of her ample juicy ass his cock came to attention, he had to stop for a moment for his length to adjust to the tight space his jeans were causing. "Ingrid...that's the whitest name I ever heard in my life. Well Ingrid I say we get to know eachother a bit more baby." said Brian reaching down with his free hand and grabbing her ass.

He released the firm cheek and wrapped his arm around her waist pushing his bulge against her lower back and ass. "Thats what a real man carrys below his waist...a real man doesn't go around burning fucking crosses in people's yards and churches...but enough about those little bitches who call theirselves the klan. I want to give you your first taste of black dick." he growled into her ear as he edged the blade across her skin slightly making goosebumps rise on her back.

The blade still to his neck he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his pants pulling out his semi-hard cock, it was only six inches but was about four in a half inches thick and precum glistened on the head. He pushed the head against her bare ass cheek and breathed deeply, his hot cock against her cool smooth skin sent a tingle down his spine. "Now get on your knees Ingrid...and open wide." he said turning her around and forcing her down to her knees.
 
" Oh goddddd" she moaned half sobbed as she bent to his will.


The cold knife burned like fire still on her throat. She slowly spread her kneees on the gritty floor, bracing for the inevitable. She just prayed he'd be like most men and over soon.

Then she panicked and gasped. She wasnt on any birth control, and she was damn sire this bastard was going to stick his dirty cock bareback in her. Fuck! She was going to get knocked up with a fuckin nigger baby!!!

" oh goddd nooo, " she wept as tears began to brim in her eyes.

Then she felt him nudge against her cheeks. Fuck, was he going to stick a beer can in her..Oh god, no, it was warm and thick. That was his motherfuckin dick. He was huge! And soft..fuck..he wasnt even hard!

She gritted her teeth, spread her kneees wide, and braced for the worst
 
Brian pulled her thong down, working it off slowly. "Damn...I'm not the smartest guy in the world...but the way you're dressed Ingrid I'd say you intended on getting fucked by a black man tonight." he said smirking. Before she could say any remark he gave her ass a hard smack.

Watching the cheek jiggle slightly he felt his cock harden. "Damn baby you got a nice ass...I'll save that for later. Fucking you would be good. But I want you to taste me." he said getting up and walking in front of her, reaching down he pulled her up to where she would be kneeling in front of his cock.

She was several inches from his semi-hard cock, her hair wrapped in his hand as he looked down at her, a smile on his face. "What are you waiting for baby...start sucking on this monster." he said pushing her face towards his member.
 
Her ass tingled and she could still feel his palm print burning on her lily ass.

He spun her like a top towards him. His sheer vulgarity revolted here, and so did the terror of knowing he was absolutely right. She couldnt call for help, it would just bring more niggers or have hi slit her throat. Her only way out was to do what she said, and try to get the morning after pill..assuming she lived

" ..star sucking on this monster" he said with a handful of her hair, she opened her eyes with a gasp.

It was a dark thick snake, dangling inched before her. She never thought a dick could be that wide. She had heard the stories, even made the jokes derrogatorily, she thought it was all "afro" propaganda


Her eyes were riveted and her jaw dropped

She barely squeaked out .." ...its too big"
 
Brian heard her mumble "its too big." which made him laugh, thrusting his hips out he poked her in the chin with his cock. "Come on you supposed to have white power baby...use it and start sucking on my black cock." he said grabbing hold of his cock with his free hand and pushing it between her clenched lips.

"Any teeth and I'll take your ass to the hood and let all my brothers run the train on you...hell we might even video tape it and run it on a website for all your little white friends to see...now open up." growled Brian releasing his cock and grabbing her nose squeezing it so she'd have to breath out her mouth.


OOC: (can't believe you guys are going to let me have her all by myself...you guys better jump in before things get crunk.)
 
He pushed the legth of his black beast into her mouth stretching her jaws wider then they had ever been, she could barely suck in a slit of air as he pushed to the back of her mouth.

His flesh was hot and hard, with a thick vein that pulsed under hios shaft. His musk almost overwhelming.

And for a momnet she felt heat pour along the inside of her thighs. This was getting fucked up.

She made sick glurking noises as she tried brething around his girth.
 
Brian closed his eyes as he felt her tounge flicker over his thick head, he hear her gasping for breath and let go of her nose and pulled out of her mouth. "Don't tell me this is your fist time sucking dick Ingrid...I thought all you white girls sucked cock." he said patting her on the cheek with his cock and laughing.

"I'll make a deal with you, you suck me off and I'll let you go." he said looking at her seriously. "But if I feel teeth or you try anything...well I'll have no mercy at going at every opening on your body." he said leaning down and patting her ass.
 
Ingrid almost wanted to bite off the tip to spite his blackass, but if she wanted out of here, she'd have to do what he said. See how this fucker felt later when he was getting curbstomped.

She'd given plenty of blowjobs before, this wouldnt be any different, she thought. Guys always loved her works, and none could last more than a few minutes. He'd get his rocks off and she'd bal when he rolled over

She got to her knees before him, his massive black pole even more intimidating at this angle. She actauall had to stop to stare for a second. Shit, he did have an amzing dick, too bad it wasnt white

She nervously reached up and cupped his shaft in bith hands, it was soft and incrdibly hard at the same time, and then she moved her lips to the purplish head and gave a long hot cat lick in a vicious circle.

Then she stretched her jaws wide, licked her lips hotly for moisture and and swallowed his cockhead and begun a thourough licking
 
Brian's knees buckled slightly as she took his length into her warm mouth. "Damn white girl...so you do got some skills." he groaned as she began to move her tongue over his head, bopping her head a bit trying to take more of him into her mouth.

He smirked and grabbed her hair and began to fuck her mouth, trying to shove his now rock hard nine inch cock into her throat. He could see her face turning red as he shoved six inches of his cock into her mouth, he could even feel the back of her throat as he pumped a bit harder. "Remember this the next time you and that group of white bastards called the KKK thinks about coming around here." growled Brian as he began to pump harder.
 
Shye gagged on every thrust as her assaulter brutally ounded away at her face. Her jaws stretched wider on each thrust.

Ingrid didnt think she had this much meat in her mouth in her life! Her eyes watered and saliva trailed down her chin as he brutally "facefucked" her, Her cheeks were flushed and her breathing was ragged between each thrust.

Strangely enoguh, she was adaptibng, timing each thrust for an exhale, trying her best to relax herself to the penal assault

She placed her hands on his hips, not to push him away , but to brace herself
 
Brian almost blew his load as she took him deeper into her mouth. "Damn bitch you must love to suck dick." he growled as he stopped pumping her mouth letting her bob her head back and forth lathering his cock with her salvia.

He felt her tongue flicker over his thick head several times. "Shit..." he groaned as he felt his balls tighten. "I'm going to make your ass even whiter." he said pulling his cock out of her mouth. Grabbing hold of her head he forced her to stay still, grabbing hold of his cock with his free hand, he began to cum on her face, he didn't just shoot a small stream he damn near exploded covering her face with his sperm.

He let go of her head when he finished, he was breathing a bit heavily and even though he had cum his cock still stood at attention. "Best fucking head I ever got." he said smirking.
 
Fuck, he could come alot.

She felt like such a whore being used and humiliated like this, with his hand in her hair he kept spunking off in her face, all most coating her face.

The spunk stung her eyes, and she wewiped a bit away, cringing at the stickin ess

She began to scoot away on her knees from him ,still abit shaky from her oral ministrations, completely forgetting her pants around her ankles.

AShe didnt get far..ther frustration set in as she collapsed in her own heap and began to softly sob
 
Brian watched her fall and began to cry. He smirked and shrugged his shoulders as he walked around her, admiring her ass which was stuck in the air a bit. "Didn't think you had any feelings Ingrid...let me guess you're not crying because you realize terrorizing people is wrong, you're crying because you got the sperm of a black man all over your face..." he said smiling.

Picking up her torn shirt he walked towards her and grabbed her by the hair, making her look at him he began to wipe his cum from her face as well as the tears. "You're actually kind of cute for a white bitch that is...well time for me to give that pussy a good fuck." he said pushing her onto her back. He saw her looked up at him with shock and anger in her face.

"Yea I know I promised to let you go if you blew me...but now I've changed my mind." said Brian walking towards her, he dropped to his knees positioning himself between her legs. "I'll make sure you scream in pleasure...and pain." said Brian as he postioned his cock between her slit, with no warning or mercy he rocked his hips forward and impaled her with his cock.

He grabbed her hips and began to piston her pussy as if he were a machine, with each thrust her giant tits bounced around, reaching up he grabbed one and squeezed with all his might. "Damn those are some nice melons." growled Brian as he fucked her harder.
 
OOC: Hope you don´t mind that i join, never been in a thread like this before.

Name: Dave Willis
Age: 29
Height: 6´0
Weight: 155 lbs (Slender and well fit)
Hair: Black, very short
Eyes: Blue
8 inch cock

IC:

Dave felt the soreness in his knuckles after putting them in good use. This was the most fun he have had this week. Teaching the stupid racists a lesson they late will forget. He grinned to himself as he saw his friends chase the cowards down the street. When he heard a sound from the building he was passing he turned his head towards it.

An abandoned warehouse. He looked at the broken window and headed towards it. Glass lay shattered on the floor inside and he took a step in. He saw Brian with a white woman on the floor. Her legs separated and Brian moving between them. "Well, well, well. When we are fighting you are just having some fun." He said with a smile on his lips.
 
She was being split in two, the bastards huge cock felt like an arm punishing itself it her.

" Ohhhhh Godddd" she howled in pain.

She tried pushing him off of her, smacking at his broad chest but that just made him pound away harder. His hand moved away from her mellon molestation and pinned both her wrists to the ground.

He relentlessly punded into her, untill he was buried balls deep in her violated region.

A crinkel of glass and she turned her head through tears and cum to see if help had arrived.

Oh god no..she groaned

It was another black man ruubbing the growing bulge in his own pants

This was going to be a long night
 
Brian leaned down taking one of her massive breasts into his mouth, he sucked her erect nipple and bit down on it a little causing her to yelp in pain. Leaning up he laughed as he began to pound away harder at her tight white cunt. "Thats it Ingrid...open up for my black snake." he growled at her as he released her wrists and grabbed her hips.

He began to grind into her, he moved his right hand to her clit and began to rub on her clit making her wet his cock more with her juices. "You love this cock don't you." he said staring into her eyes.
 
" oh fuckkkkk!" Ingrid howled as he tghrust harder and deeper into her.

It felt like she was being split in two. She had never been so stuffed in her life,and the worst part of it was..her body liked it. In the last fewmoments she had surrendered to the inevitable, to just get it over and wait for them to be done.

But her body was responding, she almost felt her hips twitch up to meet his, and now his fingers on her clit. Fuck, now she was getting moister to accomadate his monster.

" Fucking bastards, she yelled, as he bit at her breats leaving red marks
 
Her scream made him fuck her even harder, his balls slapped against her ass as he thrusted harder into her. "Fucking bastads...thats right we're bastards who going to be fuck the life out of you." he growled as began to piston her harder, his balls tightened up and he began to cum inside her.

He saw her eyes widen as she realized what he was doing. He held her down by the hips as he filled her with his seed, his eyes were closed as his cock coated her womb with his seed. "I hope you get pregant bitch..." he said laughing. He didn't bother removing his flaccid six inch cock from her pussy, he leaned down playing with her tits.
 
Back
Top