a1000712 ?

sr71plt

Literotica Guru
A member with the a1000712 account has asked me for help with a rejected story but doesn't have PMs set to receive a response. If you are a1000712, you need to set your PMs to receive messages if you want a response.

Last edited:
I wonder how many prospective authors here have done just this--contacted an editor for help without providing any means to contact them back and then complained about nonresponsive editors here.

That, is a very good question, and I bet there are more than a few.

I've only once posted looking for an editor and one of the people who responded had their PM set so they couldn't receive my reply. I never thought it was so complicated, but it seems to be.

I've only once posted looking for an editor and one of the people who responded had their PM set so they couldn't receive my reply. I never thought it was so complicated, but it seems to be.

I try to catch posts from people who don't have PMs on and add the directions on how to enable them.

In this particular case, I received the request by PM--and then couldn't reply to the PM because the requester wouldn't receive PMs.

In this particular case, I received the request by PM--and then couldn't reply to the PM because the requester wouldn't receive PMs.

I always thought PMs should be on by default and up to the individual to turn them off. But I guess that would cause problems, too.

I always thought PMs should be on by default and up to the individual to turn them off. But I guess that would cause problems, too.

I've worked on other forums where that was the case, but it's a configurable item.

The volunteer editor I couldn't reply to had his PM on (he was able to PM me) but I couldn't PM him. He probably checked the "admins and buddy's only" option.

Yeah, just had the same problem. It makes me not want to help others in the future, not that I find a lot of time to do that kind of thing.

Some people.

Back