The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am home. Second call today only lasted 5 minutes which was good. can have a cuppa now and contemplate what next.

Well done Lally on showing them how it's done!

And I am home. Second call today only lasted 5 minutes which was good. can have a cuppa now and contemplate what next.

Well done Lally on showing them how it's done!

It's a battle of wills...and I can't lose!

Glad you've had an easy day if you've not slept well.

It's a battle of wills...and I can't lose!

Glad you've had an easy day if you've not slept well.

yup, always nice to have a slow(ish) day. still was 9 hours out the house and 3 ish of paperwork. but that's not bad :)

Home at last!
*throws body down on sofa*
I didn't make it on many rides, my student was a wheelchair user and couldn't access much there, so we hung out with the tigers.
Lol Seven, no wet tshirts here ;) I'm sure the boys would have enjoyed that a bit too much!

I am aching now, anyone fancy giving my poor feet a rub?

H kiwi, london is fun, lots to do, always something going on. I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Lally, go you with the guillatine!! Show those men whose boss!!
Mal, time to chill now :) x

Lally, go you with the guillatine!! Show those men whose boss!!
Mal, time to chill now :) x

If she gets too good with it she can use it to threaten the male member of her staff more.

And I'm going to try to chill. no promises.

And glad you had some fun :)

Way to go Lally, put 'em all in their place. :D

Glad you had a good day Mal, put your feet up.

Daisy, so jealous you got to see Tigers. Read today that there are more of them in captivity in America than there are wild now. :( Saw a documentary last year sometime about plans for a 'tiger corridor' in Burma, because they need such huge hunting grounds and for tigers of different nations to interbreed. They're such majestic animals. It's terrible what we're all doing to the world really. Saw an Ian Banks quote on my newsfeed that said: "“The point is, there is no feasible excuse for what are, for what we have made of ourselves. We have chosen to put profits before people, money before morality, dividends before decency, fanaticism before fairness, and our own trivial comforts before the unspeakable agonies of others” Food for thought.

And on that note, I'm popping outside for a smoke.

Seven, they have two sumartran tigers who are totally stunning, I could have sat and watched them all day :) one, the mother has a pronounced squint and was hand reared. She is extremely friendly and will hang out around the public, which for me was the highlight of the day. Stuff the rides, give me tigers!

mearning.gif

bth_cry.gif

Right, I've officially wasted enough of this evening lit-surfing. Night all :rose:

I slept solidly! Hope you did too x

Just found out a former work colleague is likely to pass away in the next few hours :(
More work today, but I am taking the day off tomorrow :) x

I slept solidly! Hope you did too x

Just found out a former work colleague is likely to pass away in the next few hours :(
More work today, but I am taking the day off tomorrow :) x

Sorry to hear that :(

Morning all, hope we all have a good day. Probably going across to Sheffield today to see a customer - just waiting for their job to be finished then I'll be off. Weather's horrible again - hope there's some sun over your side, M...

Sorry to hear that :(

Morning all, hope we all have a good day. Probably going across to Sheffield today to see a customer - just waiting for their job to be finished then I'll be off. Weather's horrible again - hope there's some sun over your side, M...

Nope, not really, grey and wet. :( matches my mood a little damn it.

Sorry to hear about your friend Daisy :(

We need some good news in this thread at some point soon!

We do need something good to happen! This year has been dismal.my friend is still hanging on in there, but we have been told days as opposed to weeks.
Another fuck you cancer!

We do need something good to happen! This year has been dismal.my friend is still hanging on in there, but we have been told days as opposed to weeks.
Another fuck you cancer!

That sucks.

And yeah. I want one piece of very good news for each of my friends.... STAT!

Last edited:
You mean you want me to make sparks fly? I can usually do that without trying as well - must be off my game today....:rolleyes:

*wanders in, sighs deeply and kicks a few empty tin cans around*

I am having a freaking weird day! Someone pass the prozac please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back