Buxom's busting out all over

Hello lovely people! I've been on holiday for 10 days but I'm back now! Missed you all & when I get back on my laptop I'll take some more photos! xxx

Well hello you, good to see you back:)
Hope you had a lovely time.
No holiday pics for us? ;)

Alas no exiting holiday photos - it wasn't that kind of holiday - however here's a couple from this morning

Last edited:
An odd request but with us in the middle of the Stanley Cup do you have any hockey shirts you could slowly take off for us?
Really happy to see you back.
Much love xxx

An odd request but with us in the middle of the Stanley Cup do you have any hockey shirts you could slowly take off for us?
Really happy to see you back.
Much love xxx

I've got a Pittsburgh Penguins shirt, would that do for You? xxx

I seem to have left the hockey shirt at work but will find it asap - I've had a PM asking for a picture of me in it too!

I've taken some photos this morning - hopefully they'll do for the moment! I tried wearing hubby's waistcoat but it seems my chest is a bit bigger than his!!

Last edited:
I seem to have left the hockey shirt at work but will find it asap - I've had a PM asking for a picture of me in it too!

I've taken some photos this morning - hopefully they'll do for the moment! I tried wearing hubby's waistcoat but it seems my chest is a bit bigger than his!!

Yum yum and yummy. Nothing better to brighten a dull day in England

Back