SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Gender: I am male and play male characters.

Age: 43. I could play anywhere from 18 to 65.

Orientation: Heterosexual and I would not play anything else convincingly.

Power Exchange: Freeplay, Whatever. I enjoy the struggle more than the label. I want to please people which puts me at a disadvantage, although either way I win.

Race: Caucasian

Body Type: I am 6’ 0” and have wide shoulders and a strong build, covered with a layer of fat. I have white and brown hair with a full moustache and beard and blue eyes. I can play any body type.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations: Anything is fine.

Settings: Given time, I can research anything.

Likes/Kinks: Mutual Masturbation, Oral Sex, Teasing, Edging, Bondage, and Whispering words that excite and are nice to hear. I am more aurally stimulated than visually. I love meeting the needs of others first before my own are met and can enjoy other’s kinks for the most part.

Mild Turn Offs:
  • God-modding: A character controls himself and his interactions with the environment. Roleplaying involves the chance to interact with one’s environment. Do not think that you should post my reaction to something or hit my character and automatically knock him out. Go play with yourself if that is how you want the story to happen.
  • Hitting a woman (not with toys): I can play someone that might do this but it will never be the main focus of the character unless you convince me that is what you need and want as a writer. Otherwise it could be the focus of the story but expect some sort of guilt trip.
  • Mind Control: I have a strong need to control my environment and my emotional reaction to it.
Hard Limits: Long term chastity, Scat. Characters I create may have their own hard limits.

Availability: I am online at least once per day between 10:00 pm and 01:00 am EST (GMT – 5).

Comments:
  • For the most part I will be playing a character.
  • I am an old style nerd and was before it was cool to be so. I have been known to miss social cues and may come across very strongly. Hit me with a boffer stick or something stronger and let me know, I will not mind.
  • I will provide feedback if I am uncomfortable and I expect anyone I write with to PM me and let me know if I have upset or insulted them. Let us work it out, I will accommodate. I will never hate anyone here.
  • I am new to this genre but not playing by post.
Standard/Favorite Character: I have no preferences other than being male and heterosexual.
 
Last edited:
Gender: Female

Orientation: Straight

Age: 18 - 50

Race: Caucasian

Body Type: Slender, Average, Curvy...does it really matter in role play?

No Alternate Species

Settings: I enjoy a variety of settings - Historical...Pirates... Castles...everyday, contemporary...classrooms...

Power exchange: Submissive, little brat, Normal Vanilla.

Likes/Kinks: Whispered words, hair pulling, suits (sigh), Light bondage, Daddy Dom/Little Girl, Romance, Sensual Seduction, Naughty Teacher, Abduction/Captivity, Marking, Collaring, Anal, Oral...even good girls like to be dirty sometimes

Hard Limits: Being Mommy...not into incest, humiliation, scat, blood, gore, urine, torture, mutilation, animals, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship

Availability: My availability varies, but I work from home so will try to post once a week, at least. If there is a reason I can't write in a timely fashion, I will let you know and expect the same in return.
 
Last edited:
I am long overdue of writing one for myself.

Gender: Female characters only. I've tried writing from a male perspective a few times but it's not my forte.

Age: 18-30

Orientation: Mostly heterosexual but may be open to playing out a bisexual or lesbian storyline depending on the story and characters involved.

Power Exchange: I tend to lean more towards the submissive side. However, my characters tend to have a rebellious streak as they cling on to the chance of control and being able to turn the situation around. Results for that struggle vary. Have also played the seduction trope.

Race: Mostly have experience playing Asian and Caucasian characters. Doesn't mean I'm closed off to playing other types.

Bodytype: Er…I guess petite/average. I didn't take it in to much consideration unless if my collaborator and I talked about it before starting the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Specializing in demons, half breeds (half demon/half angel or human, mix it however you want) angels, and mages

Settings: Fantasy, medieval, historical, and modern. I don't do well with outer space and dystopian novels would really have to have a good story.

Likes/kinks: I'm usually open to most things but let's talk it out to see what you have in mind. That being said, some enjoyable kinks include submission, manipulation, non-consensual. Those are some examples and it would also depend how the story plays out for the both of us and our characters.

Hard limits: Scat, golden showers, vomit, sparkling creatures, blood, necrophilia, god mode, humiliation, underage, extremes in sexual play (ex. violence: While it may fit in the story as a whole, it's not something I go for when the sex is going on)

Availability: This varies depending on what's going on with life. and if I can conjure up a good post. The only two possibilities on why it may take several days for me to post? Real life or writer's block. If I will be away for more than a week or if I hit a block, I usually give a heads up. I humbly ask for your patience and in return, will make sure the next post will be worth it. Please return the favor by sending me a message if you need to take time off or if you are no longer up for collaborating. Otherwise after a few weeks of no communication, I will assume you are no longer interested.

Post Requirements/Misc: No one liners and no God mode (meaning that your characters should not be the almighty powerful Gary Stu/Mary Sue that can do whatever they want with unlimited means and no regard). And while I won't sent the bar too high that you need to write a novel length on every post, quality matters. Spell checkers are your friend and it doesn't hurt to recheck your grammar. A good two paragraph minimum should suffice. OOC posts should be kept to PMs. Communication is important! And while I don't mind the sex and erotica, I prefer intertwining a good story with sex.

P.S Not sharing my phone number, not sharing my messaging handles, not going on cyber chat sprees and webcam voyeur. Those days are gone for me. Let's keep it here, folks!
 
Last edited:
Gender: Female only, though I have considered playing a male character, but it would have to be in the perfect set up.

Age: I can do anything from 18-25.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: I play very submissive. I do not do well when given any sort of power.

Race: I usually stick to a white female. Refer to Bodytype for any exceptions.

Bodytype: I prefer to play a curvy, though well balanced character. On average 200 lbs, athletic, 5'7". Other details vary depending on my tastes at the time of opening an rp.

I don't mind playing fantasy creatures, such as shifters, faeries, furries, or whatever else might tickle your fancy. Like I said, I will try anything once.

Settings: I cannot emphasize enough how much I appreciate the every day, though sometimes boring, slice-of-life setting. I have also been wanting to toy around with the idea of post-apocalyptic time. As far as this is concerned, I don't care HOW the apocalypse happens; zombies, nuclear warfare, or maybe everyone just mysteriously vanishes. Let's see what happens?

Likes/kinks: I love taboo, such as family, fantasy, I LOVE playing a submissive and sometimes like light force (though safe words will be established even just in rp). I am mostly open to trying anything once (however, refer to hard limits for ideas not to bother suggesting).

Hard limits: Minors, scat, necro, vomit, drinking piss, foot worship, graphic gore, atrocious SPG, rushed/unedited posts.

Availability:Usually in the evenings, but I will post whenever I get on. I am on at least once a day for at least an hour. If we get a good train of posts going, though, I will be on for hours. Hahaha.
 
SRP Profile for LustyQuill

Hello fellow role-players! I'm a late-thirties male who prefers straight male roles. I'm very open minded on kinks, fetishes, turn-ons, etc. I'll try anything at least once. The most important things to me are creativity and decent writing skill.

Prerequisites: Write long posts in the 3rd person, past tense. Edit your material, put thought into it, and take pride in it. I will endeavor to do the same. I prefer to focus on creating a long, cohesive narrative arc. The sex scenes will keep coming so long as the story maintains its integrity. Fast, dirty smut for smut's sake gets boring quickly.

Characters: I'll play any male character of any age, race, physical makeup. I generally prefer humanoid or spiritual (possession) body types. I will also consider female or futa characters for lesbian encounters. Switch is also okay (I play a female with a woman writing the male part in a heterosexual encounter). Basically, no gay male stuff.

Power Exchange: BDSM is not my kink, but I can play sub/dom aspects for any character if it makes sense for the story. A powerful character responsible for teaching/training an inexperienced character or vice-versa is cool. Whips, chains, leathers, ball gags, an safety words? Meh.

Me IRL: Generally, this should be totally irrelevant to the story, but may speak to my writing/life experience. I'm a white male in my late 30's. I'm 5'10" HWP and I work a busy job helping to run a tech startup. I have over a decade of professional writing experience (all technical boring crap). I have a funky sense of humor, a penchant for puzzles and trivia, and a propensity towards creative and entertaining plot twists. I'm a nightmare at Words With Friends.

Settings: Contemporary, sci-fi, fantasy, and historical settings are all good if you know the genre well and can keep anachronisms to a minimum. A fantastical setting is not a substitute for good writing, but an additional challenge to it. Do your research.

What turns me on: FAR AND AWAY, the answer here for me is intelligence and creativity. Keep me engaged in the story and the rest is icing on the cake.
- YEA!: Forbidden lust (incest, teacher/student, priest/nun, elf/orc etc), Exhibitionism/Voyeurism, Squirt, Lactation, Piss, Futa, Anal, Voluptuous redheads with creamy skin and freckles
- MEH...: Rape fantasies, hate-fucking, heavy BDSM, extreme violence/gore, diaper play
- BOO! (won't do): Bad/lazy writing, one sentence posts, scat, vomit, minors, snuff, beastiality
- BUCKET LIST (don't know because I haven't tried it yet): Furries, mutations, and pretty much everything else I didn't mention above

Availability: I'm a busy guy, but I'll always make time for a good story. Generally I post back within 24 hours but will PM you in advance if there are going to be any delays beyond that.

NOTE TO POTENTIAL WRITING PARTNERS: If what we create is good (and I hope it is), I'm going to want to edit, consolidate, and create a finished version for e-publication (either on lit, my blog, or if really good - Kindle). Naturally, I will ask your permission before doing so, but it's something to keep in mind as you write. If you'd like to participate in the editing process as well, just let me know.
 
Okay, I joined Lit a while back and, due to college and a bunch of other circumstances that got wildly out of my control, I quit. So now I'm going to try to get back into the swing of it. ^.^

Gender: Female or male, or anything in between.

Age: Anything from 18 to, I dunno, 40? I don't do well with older characters in a sexual setting.

Orientation: Anything goes with me. M/M, M/F, F/F, you name it.

Power Exchange: I am a sub all the way. I don't do well when given any amount of control over another person/character.

Race: I am hispanic, but I am open to playing characters of other backgrounds.

Body Type: Slim/Medium. I honestly (this is going to sound terrible I know it) wouldn't know what to do with a big character. I have never been very big, and I have never been with anyone very big, so I just don't have the experience to RP that effectively.

Alternate Species: The farthest I will go with that is demons. I've never been one for fantasy, and I feel like there are so many other great people on here that can roleplay that with more success that I wouldn't even want to try it.

Settings: Historical, modern, dystopian, maybe some space. Again, I wouldn't even know what to do in a fantasy setting.

Likes/kinks: I'm going to sort this into three categories.
ALWAYS: Bondage, spanking, breastplay, force, punishment/blackmail, exhibitionism
SOMETIMES: Heavy BDSM, rape fantasies, painplay, doctor/teacher/ect
NEVER: Bodily fluids that are not explicitly sexual, deathplay, extreme bondage, extreme abuse, gore, bukkake (I'm almost positive I spelled that wrong but whatever,) generally the things that are too taboo to even show up in 99% of Lit stories.

Availability: I am always on at least once a day, sometimes quite a few times a day. I do go to school full time and work full time though, so please be ready to be patient if I disappear for a few days.

Other Stuff: I enjoy a good plot as much as the next person, but I also like smut. Please don't ask me about an idea if you plan to spend 212 posts developing the character's relationship, and then 4 on the actual sex.
 
(Not everything. Will update when I can)

ages: 18-25 is ok with me, but will be older with cerain species
gender: female
orientation: bisexual (but i won't accept everyone)
power exchange: prefer to be submissive, but i'm flexible
body type: slender
alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: furries, lamias, vampires, slimes, succubi/angels, fairies, nekos/kitsunes/inus
settings: ok with any setting
likes/kinks: bondage, gags, vibrators, futas/herms, incest (siblings, cousins), master/slave, mild violence/punishments
stopping points: bodily fluids NOT sexual, heavy violence/BDSM, intense rape
availability: fluctuates (depending on if internet wants to work or not)
 
Last edited:
CoachJD

Gender: Male, however have played female and enjoyed those experiences as well.

Age: 18 and up. I enjoy age play so playing an older, well off man is a role I find myself playing most often, but by no means are limited to.

Orientation: Straight mostly, have dabbled in a couple Bi-Curious situations so it is not ruled out completely.

Power Exchange: Equal power play is a major turn on to me. Playful, flirty banter together can really build character development quickly and continue to keep the authors smirking while playing the fictional roles. Am also able to play dominate male role, just have never enjoyed the woman that falls to every request with no retributions to the requests.

Race: I'm white, tend to stay that way in the roles, however have played plenty of BBC roles in the past.

Bodytype: Typically write as a tall, dark, and handsome male, of course able to play body type my partner would prefer. Anything to keep us both happy and entertained.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: This is a hard limit for me, I have just never found anything sexually pleasing about this.

Settings: I prefer realistic and present day settings, easier to relate and imagine myself in.

Likes/kinks: I love flirting, teasing, realistic roles that include a cheating element. Cheating strikes a forbidden fantasy for me which is why I am drawn to it. My likes range far beyond just that, enjoy group play, sharing, partner swapping, exhibitionism, and age play.

Hard limits: No bathroom play, blood, animal/beast morphing.

Availability: I'm in the US, daily checking the boards and responses
__________________
 
Gender: Female.

Age: 18-35ish. I do not play mums/aunts.

Orientation: Heterosexual with bi proclivities. NB: Most of my ideas are written from a het/cis perspective but most could easily be adapted into lesbian storylines. I'm also happy to play opposite FtM genderqueer characters. Not interested in futas or in MtF genderqueer characters.

Power Exchange: Masochist. My characters are not necessarily submissive, or at least they rarely begin so. Much more motivated by fear/pain/humiliation than love or traditional carrot/stick rule based D/s. Psychological S&M is as important as physical/sexual to me. If it were as simple as self flagellating I wouldn't feel the need to write smut at all.

Race: White British. Happy to play other ethnicities/nationalities. I tend to toss in the odd colloquialism or phonetic spelling for flavour, rather than trying to go the full Irvine Welsh.

Bodytype: Petite and slim, easily tossed around characters.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No furries or anything non-bipedal. Vampires, witches and elves etc would be OK. Twilight is a hard limit though, as is bloody anime.

Settings: Much more concerned with plot than setting and hence very open. I do think that settings can get overly complicated in some instances though and detract from the plot and character development. If you have a beautifully crafted alternate universe or fantasy/sci-fi setting then that's fabulous and I will be very impressed but if I have to sit contemplating the laws of physics or second guessing complicated theoretical magic/forces/technology before my character can actually do any thing, it may start to grate on me.

Likes/kinks: I love non-consent and most of what I write will at least start out that way. Usually looking for Stockholm syndrome rather than romance. Into quite dark, twisted and violent stuff with few limits but as I say, the emotional aspect must be there too or the whole thing will leave me unmoved. Must go way beyond calling my character names or pointing out that slutty things are slutty (yawn).

Hard limits: MtF T girls, Futanari (but not FtM genderqueer/trans characters), Gore/serious injury/disfigurement, drinking piss, foot worship, vanilla/romance, scat, anal fisting/batshit object insertion, paedo, bestiality/furry, infantilisation/daddy-girl, bimboification, puppy/pony/dog bowls, lactation/pregnacy/breeding/childrearing (unless it's the incidental background to a story, rather than something to be fetishised).

I don't want to put too much in the limits section because it can be... limiting. If you want to write something quite extreme and aren't sure how I'd feel about it please just talk to me. I'd much rather you got to play as hard as you want to, rather than for you to assume I'll baulk without actually asking. Chances are I'll cream myself at the very thought. ;)

Availability: Probably 2-3 posts per week, depending on how busy I am. Looking in most days at present. I'm patient and understanding if you have the courtesy to let me know you're still interested in continuing a thread. I understand that shit happens and people don't always feel inspired. This should be a bit of fun rather than an obligation. By the same token, please don't lose your shit if I go quiet for a few days, or even a week. I'm a grown up. With a life. Thank you xx

SPG I'm not a grammar Nazi but to enjoy a story it should be well written and edited. If you have issues like dyslexia or English isn't your first language I will give a lot of licence to the right depraved nemesis but I do expect people to at least try to write well. I write long, detailed and involved posts/plots because I'm intelligent, erudite, inventive and genuinely want to stretch myself as a writer. If that's not also your goal here then I'm afraid we're not well matched. Please check out stuff I've already written to see how compatible we'd really be.

Mid Life Crisis ~ with bjhass

Better off dead. ~ This RP is about the most extreme I'm likely to do, so don't be scared off if it's not exactly your earl grey. There's more than one way to skin this worthless cunt. :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Edited now.

.....
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gender: I prefer to write female characters but can write males on occasion if feeling particularly inspired.

Age: Anything from 18-40 for female characters or from 25-50 for male characters.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual female, or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: This really depends on the character I'm writing. I tend to prefer the dominant male/submissive female dynamic but if the characters' relationship calls for it, I can on occasion domme or switch. Having said that, I'm not really interested in heavy BDSM scenarios but I do like sexual confidence and male characters who aren't afraid to go after or take what they want.

Race: As a half-Asian woman, I'm most comfortable playing white and Asian characters in realistic settings. That said, generally anything goes in fantasy or sci-fi scenarios.

Body Type: I tend to play female characters who can be described as either 'neat hourglasses' or 'slightly pear-shaped' in build. They're usually pretty toned, shorter than average, and not excessively busty. When I've played men, I've usually written them as tall, lithe, and lightly muscular.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Furries/Mutations: Human characters will always be my first preference but I have, on occasion, played witches/sorceresses, Tolkien elves, and certain humanoid alien races like Vulcans, Romulans, and Orions. I have no interest in vampires, were-creatures, furries, or tentacled monsters.

Settings: I enjoy contemporary, fantasy, and sci-fi settings. Unfortunately, as a person who 'does' history for a living, I'm incredibly picky about historical settings and probably suck all the fun out of it for my writing partner. That said, I am open to the possibility of playing in an historical setting if anyone is feeling brave enough to join me there!

Likes/Kinks: My sexual interests run the gamut but I am primarily a character-driven RPer so while the following list is indicative of the sorts of things I'm willing to play out, I don't consider all of them appropriate or 'on the table' for every RP. Still, these are things that I do enjoy given the right circumstances!

Intelligence, wit and clever flirtation, tattoos, oral (both giving and receiving), swallowing, rough sex, creampies, breeding/impregnation, light restraints, breathplay/choking, nonconsent/rape, abduction, blackmail/coercion, dirty talk, F/d and U/n incest, older men, teasing, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, MFM threesomes, gangbangs, public sex/exhibitionism, and cheating.

Hard Limits: Butt stuff, scat, blood, gore, torture, humiliation/degradation, minors, animals/furries/were-creatures, foot worship, mess fetishes (i.e., mud wrestling, etc.), vore, death, necro, bad spelling and grammar, and half-assed posts.

Availability: I'm currently in the process of applying to grad schools so my availability is probably 2-3 times per week at best. That said, I tend to write long, detailed posts, so hopefully the replies themselves are worth the wait :) Once application season is over, my availability should improve accordingly.
 
Gender: I prefer to write female characters but can write males on occasion if feeling particularly inspired.

Age: Anything from 18-40 for female characters or from 25-50 for male characters.

Orientation: I can play heterosexual, bisexual female, or lesbian characters.

Power Exchange: This really depends on the character I'm writing. I tend to prefer the dominant male/submissive female dynamic but if the characters' relationship calls for it, I can on occasion domme or switch. Having said that, I'm not really interested in heavy BDSM scenarios but I do like sexual confidence and male characters who aren't afraid to go after or take what they want.

Race: As a half-Asian woman, I'm most comfortable playing white and Asian characters in realistic settings. That said, generally anything goes in fantasy or sci-fi scenarios.

Body Type: I tend to play female characters who can be described as either 'neat hourglasses' or 'slightly pear-shaped' in build. They're usually pretty toned, shorter than average, and not excessively busty. When I've played men, I've usually written them as tall, lithe, and lightly muscular.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Furries/Mutations: Human characters will always be my first preference but I have, on occasion, played witches/sorceresses, Tolkien elves, and certain humanoid alien races like Vulcans, Romulans, and Orions. I have no interest in vampires, were-creatures, furries, or tentacled monsters.

Settings: I enjoy contemporary, fantasy, and sci-fi settings. Unfortunately, as a person who 'does' history for a living, I'm incredibly picky about historical settings and probably suck all the fun out of it for my writing partner. That said, I am open to the possibility of playing in an historical setting if anyone is feeling brave enough to join me there!

Likes/Kinks: My sexual interests run the gamut but I am primarily a character-driven RPer so while the following list is indicative of the sorts of things I'm willing to play out, I don't consider all of them appropriate or 'on the table' for every RP. Still, these are things that I do enjoy given the right circumstances!

Intelligence, wit and clever flirtation, tattoos, oral (both giving and receiving), swallowing, rough sex, creampies, breeding/impregnation, light restraints, breathplay/choking, nonconsent/rape, abduction, blackmail/coercion, dirty talk, F/d and U/n incest, older men, teasing, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, MFM threesomes, gangbangs, public sex/exhibitionism, and cheating.

Hard Limits: Butt stuff, scat, blood, gore, torture, humiliation/degradation, minors, animals/furries/were-creatures, foot worship, mess fetishes (i.e., mud wrestling, etc.), vore, death, necro, bad spelling and grammar, and half-assed posts.

Availability: I'm currently in the process of applying to grad schools so my availability is probably 2-3 times per week at best. That said, I tend to write long, detailed posts, so hopefully the replies themselves are worth the wait :) Once application season is over, my availability should improve accordingly.


?

Good morning and welcome to these forums.

Turn on your pm box in your user cp please. We can then contact you with ideas for discussion.

Adrian
 
jainarain SRP

Gender: Female

Age: 30 and willing to play anywhere from 18 - 40

Orientation: Heterosexual, but enjoy playing bisexual or lesbian also

Power Exchange: I tend to be submissive

Race: I am Caucasian, but my characters are not limited to that

Body Type: I'm 5'2 with a slender body, shoulder length brown hair, greenish eyes, but again my characters are not limited to that

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations: Willing to try

Settings: I prefer fantasy settings, but willing to do others as well

Likes/Kinks: I like to write stories with character development and some tension and plot. I like scenes that involve a character doing things that they don't think they would do. This could be internal (emotions pushing them to act outside what they would normally do) or external (coercion, blackmail, and mind control). I also enjoy scenes involving exhibitionism.

Mild Turn Offs: Father/Daughter or Mother/Son Incest, Rape, foot worship, impregnation

Hard Limits: Physical brutality/violence, animals, scat, minors

Availability: I can post a few paragraphs at least once every 2-3 days and will let you know if something will prevent me from doing so
 
SRP profile

physical features female, tall and slender, fair skin, dark haired beauty (as I am irl lol)

orientation straight or bisexual

power exchange I enjoy a dominant rough partner, and can be one as well. More of that below.

settings I'm open to any and all settings. Seriously, may we float thru space in the other side of the milky way, be on a parallel universe deep in a mystical jungle, or surviving the nuclear fallout hundreds if years into the future... I am where ever.

alternative species/mutation/furries only human sexual play of course, but I do have a shapeshifting character in mind. In a fantasy anything can be possible.

kinks submissive fighting and eventually submission, humiliation, face slapping, verbal abuse, spanking, rough fucking, face fucking, public display, daddy daughter.

kinks dominant whips, beatings, cutting, cock torture, public teasing, restraints.

turn offs scat, animals, boring partners.


Some of the stories I have been most inspired by Elder Scrolls, Dune, Mass Effect, and ASong of Fire and Ice. I have several ideas I have been toying with, and will probably add some here as well.
I plan to update this profile later this evening.
 
Last edited:
Power Exchange: I think the whole Dom/sub thing is bizarre, overplayed, a bit stupid, not at all tantalizing, rather boring, and just not remotely believable in ANY story. But, I like being taken, dominated, forced, even tied up sometimes. Just lose all the "Yes, master. Oh, anything you want Sir" bullshit.

This.

Thank you :rose:
 
* subscribed and officially stalking some of you * :D

(thanks barefootgirl for turning me onto this thread! :kiss: )
 
It is just an idea, that can be modified later. Please, PM for any details.

Gender: I am born as a male but play female or male-to-female characters. (Not into futanari)

Age: I'm an adult and for the age of characters, I prefer between 18 to 35.

Orientation: For RP, I prefer to play female characters, so they tend to be straight. For male characters becoming a female, I like their gender orientation turned attracted to males. That does not mean I will not perform with another female character, it just have to fit in the story we are playing.

Power Exchange: My characters are always submissive. They can start dominant, like a bully being turned into a woman for example, but he will eventually become submissive. That doesn't mean that I want them to become a doormat. My characters usually has no intent to become someone's pet. They can be strong, intelligent, driven, and sometimes dominant but deep down, my characters are submissive, in need to be brought to display. That means that I always look for a partner who can bring to life a dominant character or, at least, a very strong personality.

Race: I am Asian (born as Japanese) and despite I am more comfortable playing Japanese characters, I can play any race with no problem.

Bodytype: Hard to say specifically but my female characters are usually petite to make a contrast with regular men. They are normally attractive, sleek, slender. My male to female characters tend to have a slight feminine figure, still masculine, only to have his body molded to my partner's preferences. It's not mandatory, though, as it depends on the story.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have no issues with writing/playing and alternate species, or a fantasy race, but I am not seeking for that kind of story right now.

Settings: I enjoy almost any setting but I prefer Modern settings these days. The setting is secondary to the storyline only if the story really catches my eye.

Likes/kinks: About the story, details are important. I love partners who have thought carefully about ideas, for where he would like to take the story and their characters. Partners who aren't afraid to lead the story, move forward and give me something to work with. His thoughts, his motivations, his experiences, his plans. Anything with substance can entice me and hold me tight to the story until the end. Not mandatory, but if you provide me images (yes, I am a visual person), you definitely will have a loyal fan.

Also, I prefer a story that is erotic and dark, sexual and mysterious. I love to discuss about the story with my partners but not everything. We can talk about basics such their relationship, how they meet, what is the initial plan but not every bit of detail as I like my characters to react to whatever the other part throws in the story. The confusion of emotions, the conflict of convictions, I like to not be in control or to have the control taken. I like to have my character's world upside down and deal with it the best I can.

That makes me enter into what I do enjoy. Mind games, messing up with my character's life. Race play is fine with me as some mockery. Being dominated by force, blackmail or simply because the submissiveness is blatant. I'm ok with Non-consensual scenes (without extreme violence, though), rape depending of the story, corruption of my innocence, corrosion of self worth. Gangbangs, oral training, wardrobe change, lifestyle change. Prostitution, videotaping, mild humiliation, where my partner can be severe sometimes while gentle at others, just to keep my character confused while trying to understand until it is too late and falls into debauchery. Rough fucking, hair pulling, dirty talk, light restraints, toys are a plus.

As for male-to-female stories, the transformation can be realistic (skipping every detail about surgery, though) as magical/sci-fi changes. That doesn't mean that I want gigantic boobs and hips, as I prefer something more real. My main focus is the whole process where my character has to adapt to what is happening, having to learn how to live with or being taught to.

Hard limits: There's a lot of things that I won't do no matter how much my partner wants. The lines that I refuse to cross are, for example, golden showers, toilet play, animals, food, vomit, blood play or anything like that. No hard beatings or excessive physical harm, as also no maiming or death play. No feathers, tickling, whippings, wax. Also, I am not into incest too as I am not really into family play.

Availability: Usually I am available during the week but my schedule is erratic as also the time online due to my work. I also can't promise that I will be available in weekends because it's time to spend with family. But I check messages and posts almost everyday, even when I don't have much time to reply. That means my posts or messages will come, but requires some patience.
 
Last edited:
Gender: Male - Can write as a female or other gendered character

Age: 25

Orientation: Bisexual

Power Exchange: I'm a dom-leaning switch.

Race: Caucasian - I can play other ethnicities, but I'm most comfortable playing caucasian characters.

Body Type: Depends on the character.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations: I'm relatively flexible with what I can/want to play. Orcs, Elves, Dwarfs, you name it. Feel free to ask about particulars if you're interested.

Settings: I'm open to any setting. Fantasy, sci-fi, modern, steampunk, cyberpunk, anything as long as the story is good!

Likes/Kinks: BDSM, Incest, MILFs, Crossdressing, Watersports, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Bimbofication, Pubic/Body Hair, Ageplay (older characters with much younger, legal adult ones), Name Calling, Spanking, Casual Sex or Sexual Contact, Filth/Musk, Degradation, Humiliation, Hypno/Mind Control, Body Swapping, Scat, and many more! If you're interested in something and don't see it here, feel free to ask!

Major Turn Offs/Hard Limits: Unless it's for story and not stimulation, anything having to do with castration, genital mutilation, nullification, or amputation. These can only happen to tertiary characters, meaning not the main characters. I am willing to negotiate the hard limits and figure out what will make my roleplay partner(s) comfortable.

Availability: I've been away for a bit and am just returning to this neck of the woods. I'll be keeping an eye out for messages, but generally I'll be able to throw around multiple posts each day.
 
Last edited:
GENDER:Male but have been known to play female roles if the story is good

Age: 18+ I have no hard limits on age.

Orientation: Whatever the story calls for. :)

Power exchange: I am normally a dominant character, or an equal partner.

Race: Caucasian myself, but have no problems playing any other color or Race.

Body Type: I usually play close to my own size when playing a human character. So around 6 foot and 100 kilos (220 pounds). However that can change easily depending on the type of character needed.

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations:Any and all. Have no problems writing as any monster, Furry or tentacled beast you can dream up.

Settings: Again no problem with settings, but more comfortable with Modern day or Fantasy settings.

Likes/Kinks: First a good story idea is a must, then the ability to write and spell is another. Get my brain working and you will have me hooked more than if you write fifty smutty posts. As for Other likes well they can be discussed and really it depends on the story, I only have a few hard limits so everything else goes.

Hard Limits: One sentence replies and bad grammar. Seriously everybody should have spell check so words spelt wrong should not happen. Of course allowances can be made if you are writing from a phone (those things are always buggy) or a language barrier exists. However continued one or two sentence answers will cause me to drop out of the thread. I don't expect whole pages each time, but a paragraph at least every couple of posts is a given.

Other than that the usual, Vore, Blood, death, etc.

Availability: At the moment I am available a lot but as I am an Australian that may not sync up with a lot of people. However I am on during my day and night so I should be able to reply at least two or three times a day.
 
Long time listener, first time caller, so here I go!

Gender: Female. As I've seen posted elsewhere repeatedly, write what you know.

Age: I suppose it depends on what the story calls for. So let's say 18-35.

Orientation: Depends on what's cooking! Seriously, you turn me on, and we can make the plumbing work, regardless (but never irregardless, because that's not a word, I don't care what the Webster people say!)

Power exchange: Usually an equal partner. I'm not ruling out dominant or submissive, but I really don't see either of those options happening.

Race: I am what is known in polite company as a ginger. I do tan under the right clinical conditions, though! But I can adapt as need be.

Body Type: I'm average height, athletic...I think that's supposed to be code for something, but I do try to keep fit. I'm not flat chested by a long shot, but I can adapt my character to however the story requires

Writing Personality and Tastes: I'm a little quirky. You might have noticed. But I want to have fun with the story, and I want my co-writers to have fun too. Okay, this is fantasy, but I like characters that have a little dimension to them, and aren't all powerful Mary Janes. And I do like at least a little bit of story before we get to the spicy parts!

Alternate species and whatnot: Yes please. I like fanfiction of all types, especially of the variety of, what if he did this instead of that. And original stuff too. Always wondered what it might be like to be a member of a harem. Or being a castaway on a planet full of intelligent, benign sixty-six foot high apes. Or twenty-two meter tall apes for the metrically inclined. Or...well, I have some weird ideas!

Settings: See above :)

Likes and dislikes: A little storyline, please. Humiliation is a no-no, but a little embarrassment might not be out of the question. Remember this a cooperative effort. I'm not the equivalent of a inflatable doll. No pain, no major bondage, although maybe some holding down and tickling. I do remember a story by a guy named Elf or something, about a young celebrity who is bound but the guy uses the opportunity to rev her up, not hurt her. No anal and the like. Also, I prefer to do my role-playing on the board, not in the message box. Just so you know.

Availability: I'll try to be on once a day, but no promises about when in the day I'll be.

 
Gender: Female, and I'd be most comfortable playing/writing a female character. I could see writing a second character who was male, and possibly a genderless character, such as a automaton in a science fiction or fantasy setting.

Age: I'm 25, so my comfort zone would be a deviation of seven years on either size of that number

Orientation: I'm heterosexual with bisexual tendencies, so my preferences would be to write that way

Power Exchange: I'm a strong person, but not an overbearing one. That being said, I could see being a submissive to a gentle dominant in the right situation, if that description makes sense.

Race: I'm African American, with Mexican and Pacific Islander mixed in. My preferences are darker skinned characters for myself.

Body Type: I'm almost six foot tall, so I don't think I could write a diminutive character very successfully, unless it were in a fantasy setting, where the height difference was more pronounced

Alternate Species/Fantasy Races/Mutations:
No drow! LOL! But seriously, if the story were presented well, I could venture from the mainstream

Settings: My preferences would be 'realistic' (whatever that means), historical and time displacement, i.e., where someone is put into a different time and place against their will. But I would certainly entertain other ideas.

Likes/Kinks: Breast play, embarrassment (but not humiliation), gentle dominants, petting, limited exhibitionism, lighter skinned men.

Major Turn Offs/Hard Limits: Anal, pain, bathroom stuff, sexual violence, things like that

Availability: I'll try to check at least once a day
 
Gender: Males though I've written female characters if the story is good or the character is needed for plot.

Age: I like to play characters 21 to 50, because I like to drink. But I don't mind playing someone 18 if it's important to the story. I won't go any younger, however. I don't like any character in a story to be under 18, mine or my partners.

Orientation: I'm a straight Male so I can only play that or a Lesbian Female. I just like women too much so I can't get my head around finding anything else attractive.

Power Exchange: I don't mind being the Dominant Male if the Female is a strong and resistant character. I also don't mind being submissive to a strong Female either. I'm not into Master/slave because I don't get turned on by women who WANT to be pet. Strength turns me on.

Race: Because there are cultural nuances, I can only play Caucasian characters effectively. Anything else would break down quickly because I can't pull it off believably for very long.

Bodytype: I like skinny to athletic, but can do off of any body shape.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I'm a Sci-Fi fan so I can do Space Aliens with interest in Mass Effect, Star Wars and Star Trek as the ones I know most. Fantasy races like Elves and Orcs but I'm not into the smaller races like Goblins. I've played Vampires and Werewolves. Robots and people with Super Powers and Mutations but I don't like to play Furry. There is a big difference between Furry and a Mutant that turns someone into a large Half Person/Half Cat - there really is!

Settings: I avoid settings based in a Real World History such as speculative fiction or the 1930's France, etc. I prefer fantasy settings so I can be more creative and actually add to the setting instead of being confined to it.

Kinks: When writing sex scenes I never like using condoms and even enjoy the assumed risk of impregnation. Even if it never comes up in the story. I'm also turned on by pregnant sex and even lactation. Older/Younger and Boss/Employee or Teacher/Student dynamics are also fun. I also like stories that start with themes of Non-consensual, blackmail, infidelity, reluctance and abduction. I assume the story would evolve from there. As for as actual scenes I'm into oral, vaginal and anal (in that order) and like detail. Here is where one line posts will not work for me.

Not Into: Bukakke, MMF and Hard BDSM. Cum on a woman's face isn't a turn on for me, but I'll do it if the partner wants to see it done. I also don't like the "double penetration", probably because I'm selfish. I don't mind more than one woman in a scene, however. And I am not turned on by tying a woman up to the point of inflicting pain. Pain should be a consequence, and not an aphrodisiac.

Hard limits: I'm not into bathroom stuff, golden showers, gore and showers of anything but water. That isn't something I want to read or write.

Writing Style: I'm a character and plot driven writer. By that I mean, characters should be well developed and the plot should be driven by them and not the other way around. I can do the stories where the sister comes home and is banged by her brother then leaves to get banged by her brother's friend, but I'd rather challenge things to be more creative. Perhaps the sister is blackmailing the brother only to have the friend blackmail her? Now we have characters who are driving the plot and not a plot that's little more than an excuse to move from sex to sex. Any story I'm working with will probably have a dark element to it. A flawed character, or a broken world. It's a theme I constantly exploring in my own writing. I'm always including it, so you should expect it. I also play a lot of video games, watch movies and read books. I don't mind existing worlds with new characters or playing a popular character in an existing world with a new character thrown in. Big fan of Supernatural, Arrow/Flash, Grimm, Sanderson books and games that aren't PS4 exclusives (because I own an XBox; No "Last of Us" or "Uncharted" story lines. Sorry, I've never played it.)
 
Gender: Male.

Age: 25 to 50 I guess. Bit long in the tooth to be playing teenagers.

Orientation: Heterosexual. That said, I'm not one of these guys who gets paranoid about a writer's gender. If you are a guy or non-binary playing a girl or then by all means have at it and enjoy yourself.

Power Exchange: Dominant and very sadistic. Into non-con and force. Love psychological sadism and mindfuckery. Borderline fucking psycho/sociopath when writing.

Race: I'm white. Would be open to playing other races.

Bodytype: Tall, well built and well hung.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: No interest in furries. Fantasy and sci fi would be OK, just don't ask me to fuck an Orc.

Settings: Open regarding setting. Lean towards gritty realism.

Likes/kinks: Well the lady who started this thread has some pretty good lists. Intelligence, inventiveness, verbal humiliation/mockery/contempt/mindfuckery/corrosion of self worth and domestic type violence/battery/choking, coercion/blackmail/abduction/slavery/captivity, rough sex/rape/sexual violence, domestic violence/battery/torture/knives/cutting/implements/spanking/etc, tattoos/branding/marks/collars/bondage, humiliation/objectification/psychological torture/etc, choking/asphyxia, golden showers/spitting/facials/etc.

Hard limits: Minors, scat, animals/furries, necro, vomit, graphic gore.

Availability: Not sure as I'm just starting out. I'll see how I'm actually getting on once I'm writing a couple of SRPs.
 
Last edited:
Gender: I've only ever played female characters and I doubt I could write a very convincing male. (That's part of the reason I'm here instead of writing all by myself.) I'm open to the idea of writing a non-binary character for the right story.
Last I checked... *rattles around inside her head* Yep, still feminine and female.

Age: Anything not in violation of ToS is fine with me. Extreme age differences aren't exactly a turn on, but they're not a limit either. I'd be willing to consider stories in which I play an older character (or wherein you do).
If you're reading this in 2016, I'm most likely nineteen. If you're not and you care how old I am, basic arithmetic is your friend.

Orientation: Any! No, seriously. I think it would be incredibly fun to write a genuine sapiosexual. Or maybe an asexual character being raped. The possibilities for cool stories about abnormal orientations are endless.
I'm honestly not sure. I'm tempted to say bi, but my interest in women is almost exclusively also bound up in power dynamics. So that's probably not the right word. If one of you wonderful people knows what it is, I'd be curious to hear your assessment.

Power exchange: In case the name didn't tip you off already, you should know that this is a major focus of mine. I love writing BDSM from all angles. I mostly play a submissive of some kind or another, but I've thoroughly enjoyed my occasional forays into Dommeliness. Maybe all angles was a bit too broad. I have considerable distaste for DD/lg. I find real incest way less creepy than someone pretending to be a child. I'm sorry if that's your thing. I'm just not interested.
My characters are a lot more varied than I am. I'm generally true to my name.

Race: When coupled with humiliation and/or slavery, race-play can be... stimulating to say the least. I would rather not have it be a focus for every character, but I'm comfortable with stories where it plays an important role.
I'm black. Not all of my characters need to be.

Body Type: As long as we're not talking SBBW, I'm willing to play whatever you want. For the most part, I enjoy writing *cough* well developed characters. (Who doesn't?)
Piss off.

Alternate species/mutations: I'm not opposed to non-human characters. Expect getting me to agree to a vampire or were-whatever story to be an uphill battle. Breast expansion and bimbofication are both interests of mine. Futa, not so much.
If you want to contribute to my boob job, you can do so here.

Kinks: Abduction, Abuse, Bimbofication, Breast Expansion, Choking, Collars, Forniphilia/Objectification, Humiliation, Impregnation, Knives, Lactation, Punishment, Race Play, Rape, Sexism, Slavery, Vore
No, I don't have OCD. That's how any sane person would list them.

Limits: If I don't find something interesting, we won't write the story in the first place. Once we've started you don't need to worry about crossing any lines. Do whatever is true to character.
Let's go with dick pics. Unless we're meeting in person, I don't see how any of the others matter.

Availability:I should be able to log in every day if I have a reason to. How often I'll be able to reply in thread depends mostly on post length.
 
Last edited:
Gender : Male

Age : 27 as of this posting.

Body : Exactly what your fantasy is.

RP Info :

Gender : I usually play a male, but I am not against playing trans, female, or undetermined. Anything can be discussed and I prefer stretching my limits to meet a need.

Orientation : I am pan/bi-sexual in life so my characters can reflect this accordingly. But I will not break a characters personality to simply have sex with one gender or the other.

Race/Species : My characters will likely reflect some part of me in them, but their race/species is determined by the need of the story. I will attempt to do a bit of research into any character I am playing to get mannerisms and some personality outlines.

Setting : I actually prefer fantasy or far past/future settings. But I am not against playing in a modern setting. My only caveat is that any modern setting but have some creative writing to keep interest in the story.

Themes : Since there are many different kinks/fetishes/fantasies on Lit I try to be flexible with how I play with a theme. As long as the scene doesn't violate any of Lit's TOS I can usually work within it. Many of my current RP's already venture into a wide selection of these themes and I am always willing to try anything I haven't before!

My Kinks/Fetishes : I have a huge fetish for the control aspect of BDSM. I also have written and practiced D/s and B/l style relationships. I also enjoy writing about orgy/swinging scenarios and the like. Non-human on human sex either consensual or non-consensual are huge turn on for me and I love to mix these into my writing.

Soft and Hard limits :
My personal limits are very loose, but I do NOT do bathroom play or mutilation play. If its not cum or a vampire keep your blood, piss, and sh** to yourself. Also anything under 18 is a no go, I don't do jail bait.

Availability: I can be on every day normally. I try to stay up to date on my RP's but if I am going to be delayed I will always drop a PM explaining that.

Well, I finally took care of my SRP Profile, so if you like what you see or have read connect with me. I'm always willing to talk story and if I like how it sounds lets get our RP on!:rose::kiss:


My Current Threads

The Role Play's​
The Hunter and the Hunted
Victor was lost, a part of him forgotten until her, now he has a pack and a new future.
Sanguine Siblings
A story about two siblings who share the gift of the night and something more...
Everyday life, with a monster for a roommate
Ryu was just a normal guy, until the announcement. Now he has a new roommate and his world is about to get a lot more interesting.
Sometimes you need a little chemistry to make a bond.
Carson was the school playboy rich, popular, and a complete ass. When he met Sasha, the one girl who didn't give him the time of day. He had to look at himself and he couldn't help looking at her.



The Fun

Your Penis and You

A thread for the admirer's of penis and a fun way to see which of the 9 types of penis you fall into .
Vanilla?!?
A community poll to find out what is considered vanilla or main-stream sex. In the future it will progress to talk about the kinky side of sex
The Fetish Connection, find your fetish friends.
A virtual way to find those who share your kink's easily and also a place to discuss your desires and the things you lust for.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top