The Secret Diary of Janey Jones

Thank you. I will write more. I am deep in the blue hole. I am sitting at the bottom looking up. I am wondering how the frayed red ribbon in my hair will get me out this time. It doesn't have enough weight and it's not long enough to make an escape. I am alone in the foresters trap. I am the thief poacher and the chief ranger.

I clawed the dirt walls to temporary hopelessness. Now, I am sleepy.

I wish I could come to your metaphysical rescue

but WTF would that do

Life is a beach and I am building sand castles. I will let the salt-water sand blast last nights lipstick off of my face.

I haven’t been writing because I can’t find the words to make sense of things. After work started out with my second cousin admitting that he wanted to fuck me, and ended up with the local police officer trying to get into my panties.

I told him: I have to go pee in the bushes, or maybe I should just pee right here in my seat. He said: That’s not very attractive. I said: I have to do something to make me unattractive. He said: It’s illegal to urinate in public. I said: Arrest me!

He thought that was really funny.
Who said the words had to make sense of things, rather than just convey them in all their mystery and beauty and pain?

Thank you. I will write more. I am deep in the blue hole. I am sitting at the bottom looking up. I am wondering how the frayed red ribbon in my hair will get me out this time. It doesn't have enough weight and it's not long enough to make an escape. I am alone in the foresters trap. I am the thief poacher and the chief ranger.

Sometimes you don't have to go up to get out of a hole. Sometimes you can dig a tunnel sideways and come out through the walls and find free air.

Fuck my face up so nobody wants me anymore.
It's not your face they want, except perhaps physically, a part of it. ;) For the most part, though, AY is right. Your heart and mind, and the words that erupt from them and bubble into and through *their* minds, are what they really want.

but they'd still chase after your heart and mind

*Tip toes in and then takes you by the hand to your bed and nudges you gently to lay down on a fluff of cool pillows, carefully removes your socks and shoes, and then crawls in beside you in a warm huggle spoon and then pulls up your unicorn blanket over our shoulders.*

I'm tired too...let's just sleep. Together we can surely dream up a terribly beautiful sun dappled tomorrow, can't we?

Who said the words had to make sense of things, rather than just convey them in all their mystery and beauty and pain?
I am trying to make sense of the world around me. It might be time to give up, and that is the biggest pain of all time.

Sometimes you don't have to go up to get out of a hole. Sometimes you can dig a tunnel sideways and come out through the walls and find free air.
Remember digging holes in the back yard? I was sure I could dig my way to China in those days.

It's not your face they want, except perhaps physically, a part of it. ;) For the most part, though, AY is right. Your heart and mind, and the words that erupt from them and bubble into and through *their* minds, are what they really want.
I gagged myself.

*Tip toes in and then takes you by the hand to your bed and nudges you gently to lay down on a fluff of cool pillows, carefully removes your socks and shoes, and then crawls in beside you in a warm huggle spoon and then pulls up your unicorn blanket over our shoulders.*

I'm tired too...let's just sleep. Together we can surely dream up a terribly beautiful sun dappled tomorrow, can't we?

We would have a pillow fight till all the feathers rained down on us. After that we might laugh to a belly ache state.

I want a pair of saddle shoes. I might search for some on the internet.

The words were like small birds flying around in my head. I opened my ears to listen to the world and they flew the coup. Now I am just an empty cage.

I wanted to get them back so I grabbed a big towel to try and capture these birds but they escape me. When they beat their wings furiously to evade me the letters like dust particles cover the kitchen. I can’t sweep them up and form sentences with the freedom of these fragments.

Every single one of these tears has my own name inside the drop. I just wish that for one time my rainy face could be blamed on someone else's storm. It’s not possible because I don’t care.

Every single one of these tears has my own name inside the drop. I just wish that for one time my rainy face could be blamed on someone else's storm. It’s not possible because I don’t care.

Then you must turn the drops inside out and thus let the dangling italics fall to the ground and trap the poisoned atmosphere inside. That should do it.

I am back on the black top run. There is a rapist out there, so I change the route and time every night. There are many ditches to hide in.

The reason it turns him on when I resist him is because the fight against his sexual superiority comforts him. He knows that I will not be fucking some other goon when he is not around.

I struggle on keeping my legs closed at all times, and one day there will exist a man that does not take no for an answer.

I splashed all the water out of his inner pool. I flailed and kicked desperately. I found myself all alone in an empty concrete Olympic sized ditch without a skateboard. So, I sat down and cried, determined to fill the pool with my salient tears.

pills

I like these side effects. Where do I get a bottle of kind? Do I get refills? Is it a pill placed in my mouth?

Oh I forgot that increased ability to concentrate results as well

It is not in a bottle rather in a resealable plastic bag

You can get a lifetime prescription

It is either a solid or a liquid that goes into your mouth

If that's ok

Oh I forgot that increased ability to concentrate results as well

It is not in a bottle rather in a resealable plastic bag

You can get a lifetime prescription

It is either a solid or a liquid that goes into your mouth

If that's ok
The route is oral and injectable at the same time. That is Ok with me. A lifetime script? Where do I get filled?

The route is oral and injectable at the same time. That is Ok with me. A lifetime script? Where do I get filled?

the good news is you have options for where to get filled....

right there in your room is one.... and hmmmm, the other is to go down the shore?

I'd put my hand on your cheek

just don't mind the mumbling

Back