Throat fucking

Mmmmm sopping wet here thinking about such a primal act Agressive. That position totally opens the throat up and brings the guy to his tip toes....hopefully toe curling in the end result.
 
Mmmmm sopping wet here thinking about such a primal act Agressive. That position totally opens the throat up and brings the guy to his tip toes....hopefully toe curling in the end result.

Agreed, Aquagal... these orgasms are always very powerful.
 
Wow!

Yeah, get a good grip on her cunt and just pummel her throat.. very good leverage...

I haven't thought much about throat fucking! All of your post are making me really hard and hot. I'd like to meet one of you-- practice, you know...
 
[.....
God that is a fucking great gif!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
that looks so dirty!

I would love to be able to do that! I think if I was able to take it that far down my throat, my hubby would probably blow his load instantly from shear delight. Can a guy here please describe what it feels like to have a woman do this for him? Please?

Zoe
 
I would love to be able to do that! I think if I was able to take it that far down my throat, my hubby would probably blow his load instantly from shear delight. Can a guy here please describe what it feels like to have a woman do this for him? Please?

Zoe

You know how some people say Disney World is the happiest place on earth? Yeah the only people who say that are people who haven't had a woman do that for them... :D
 
and here i am

Throat fucking is so hot. Especially hanging off the end of the bed.

lol and here I thought Kate was into the intmate or sensual type of love making...but this is so hot! KATE I LOVE you! lol ive never tried this want to be my frist kate?:devil:
 
I have a fetish for...

using my mouth to bring a person to orgasm. The first time I experienced a guy who was truly determined to use my mouth for his pleasure was a truly erotic experience! The best was when his cock got real hard and my head was in his hands and he started shooting large quantities of cum down my throat. There was so much cum that it was squirting out the sides of my mouth. It was great!!
 
wetter then ever!!

hmmm i love being throat fucked it makes me cum more then actually being fucked and lucky me i have no gag reflex :)
 
hell I know my wife loves it she asked me to do it again. It feels just incredible.
 
I'm a married, bisexual guy who has LOVED being very aggressively throat fucked ever since I was a teenager, and after I introduced my wife to the practice, she also enjoys having me fuck her throat. It's a gender neutral fun activity.
 
My SO absolutely loves me to fuck her throat. Our normal 69 position is her on top, but lately after sucking my cock and getting it all slippery she will lay on her back and I will wrap my arms around her ass, pulling her pussy up to my mouth while I deep-stroke her throat. She cums so hard when I do this. I'm the luckiest guy ever. She becomes my perfect little slut when we close our bedroom door.
 
I love throatfucking a willing girl.

The last girl I throated liked it when I would straddle her as she lay on the bed, a couple of pillows under her head and I would feed my cock )still soft or at least semi) into her mouth as she made me hard with her lips and tongue.

Once full errect I would grab either side of her head and just go for it. She told me before hand never to stop until I had had enough... And I never did. She could orgasm from throat fucking and when she did she just took me harder.

God I miss that feeling. Momentary presure and then the soft pop as you sink right down... Mmmm
 
We just tried the "head hanging over the edge of the bed" position and it was amazing. I couldn't believe how deep he was able to get without hurting me. He thought he was going to choke me, so he was a little hesitant, but man what a turn on!
 
We just tried the "head hanging over the edge of the bed" position and it was amazing. I couldn't believe how deep he was able to get without hurting me. He thought he was going to choke me, so he was a little hesitant, but man what a turn on!


This is how I learned to deep throat. Wouldn't have it any other way!:heart::heart:
 
I'm really gonna get you hot now!]:heart::heart::heart:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE having hy throat fucked. I love the head hanging off the bed thing...but I also like when guys just hold my head in place and leave it up to me how I'm gonna deal with it......just so long as I take it...
 
I LOVE having hy throat fucked. I love the head hanging off the bed thing...but I also like when guys just hold my head in place and leave it up to me how I'm gonna deal with it......just so long as I take it...

It is the perfect way to put a brat in her place :devil:
 
Back
Top