Forced Orgasms

I've never seen any videos of it?

It is something that interests me but being a 'one and done', not sure it would work? But how lovely it would be to be able to orgasm more than once in the same session!
 
Never have had a woman do it to me. I have jerked off and have continued on and did have a second orgasm. No where near the same spurt. And the build up was fantastic. I keeps feeling like it wants to explode but doesn't. Eventually it does and it feels good to release
 
I love making a woman cum, but there is something just carnal about forcing an orgasm out of her. Having her tired up spread eagle o the bed and plunging a huge dildo in her cunt while using a hitachi on her clit. Building up the orgasm until she finally cums and then all of the fun begins because the vibrator stays there on her sensitive clit. Working it over while she screams out for you to stop, that she can't take it, it's too sensitive. But you don't stop, you are merciless with that powerful vibrator making her cum again and again!

Ladies how many orgasms do you think could be forced out of you in say two hours?

Guys, if you were tied up and after you blew your load and she did some hard core post orgasm torture could you have a second orgasm eventually?

I love doing the same to my wife. She squirms and says she can't take it but if I keep it up she starts getting into it and explodes again quickly.

As far as me being tied up and going again, I think about being tied down over something so I'm on my hands and knees and forced to take cock after cock in my ass and mouth repeatedly until they each cum. I could cum from doing that and I really like being fucked after cumming so I'd be able to get off on the pleasure and come again. How many times? Depends on how long the people fucking my ass and mouth keep it up.

Not sure how many times I would cum in a situation like this, but being willing to try is more than half the battle. Get your lube, grab your big cocks and friends and line up.
 
I had a friend several years ago that had too many orgasms. I would tie her in a comfy position totally exposed. Start slow. And not stop. I learned to give only enough rest so she would cum again when I started over.

Now I am married to a real sweetheart. No need to tie her but I just keep switching between eating her and screwing her. She trembles so much she can't make me stop. Much better then rope that way. Though is a little time with the hitachi.

Life is good
 
I love making a woman cum, but there is something just carnal about forcing an orgasm out of her. Having her tired up spread eagle on the bed and plunging a huge dildo in her cunt while using a hitachi on her clit. Building up the orgasm until she finally cums and then all of the fun begins because the vibrator stays there on her sensitive clit. Working it over while she screams out for you to stop, that she can't take it, it's too sensitive. But you don't stop, you are merciless with that powerful vibrator making her cum again and again!
Another poster mentioned clit de-sensitivity. It's a real thing. Play carefully. :)

The base carnality of this type interaction is what makes anything like this so incredibly erotic. I love being tied and forced, so it all works. It takes a bit to get to the orgasm stage, but once I'm there, it's primed to continue over and over. I'm not as involved with forced orgasms like you describe as I once was. I have passed out from engaging in such activity due to the fact that a couple of the big O's were quite intense and drawn out, and I held my breath during them. It freaked my partner out. Ok, it freaked me out, too. The couple times I've done it since, I have to keep thinking about breathing instead of getting lost in the moment. Kind of messes it up for me. Kind of. ;)
 
Back
Top