Strap-on experiences

I don't like using derogatory terms during sex. Names like bitch, slut or cunt just alienate me from my partner rather than bring me closer with her. I would never have let someone fuck me if she used that sort of language.

I prefer the power play to be more subtle and implicit rather than mere overt abuse.

I have read about the very specific roles and terms used by people who post in the BDSM section and to me it seems like doing sex from a manual. Like installing a new computer or something. I suspect it is because I have really only explored BDSM very recently. That is, submissively. In the past I have always been very dominant and in control, if not controlling (as various ex's have insisted).

I don't like using derogatory terms during sex. Names like bitch, slut or cunt just alienate me from my partner rather than bring me closer with her. I would never have let someone fuck me if she used that sort of language.

I prefer the power play to be more subtle and implicit rather than mere overt abuse.

I have read about the very specific roles and terms used by people who post in the BDSM section and to me it seems like doing sex from a manual. Like installing a new computer or something. I suspect it is because I have really only explored BDSM very recently. That is, submissively. In the past I have always been very dominant and in control, if not controlling (as various ex's have insisted).

If you feel calling another a "bitch" is "overt abuse", perhaps the BDSM board is a bit too harsh for your tastes at this time. Thanks for sharing.

Hey, not every one enjoys harsh, derogatory, "love" terms. I for one, do not. That's okay. We are all different. Cool!

:rose:

Just a thought but reading manuals and finding instructions to the BDSM scene does not mean that you have to do that! Find out what you like and enjoy that!

Myself I like the Bondage stuff but not too much, enjoy D/S but not into lifestyle D/S and I am not into M or Masochism--hope I spelled that correctly!

I am not into using that B word either, BUT if my lady wanted me to say it, I would have no problem yelling it out for her, because I know she wants me to say it and we both know why I am saying it....ie no abuse is involved just fun!

So just because I am not into the M in BDSM it does not mean that I should just avoid all of BDSM!

HAVE IT YOUR WAY!! I am very much into food and cooking so when I look at a receipe I look for the things I know I like, if it has something in it I don't like, like curry spice, I just don't put it in or I put something else in its place. If you don't like it fried, try it grilled, or try it baked...the cook book is just what someone else came up with!! HAVE IT YOUR WAY! Sometimes I will be very adventurous and just try it---unless I am allergic to it, etc--and once in a while I am surprised. Now there are some things I like curry on.....never would have gone there if I had not tried it! Expand your horizons!

ES

I was just articulating my own preference.

The great thing is that everyone can do it their own way and it is all good!

SaintM.

Whilst I have only experienced being fucked anally on the one occaision, I have looked forward daily to the possibility that I might be called upon again to offer myself in that way. The anticipation that "it might be tonight" is intense and exquisite. The pleasure of submitting myself has gone far beyond the immediate sensation of fucking.

Congratulations. Sounds like a fun time ahead.

Do share once it's all done with. ;)

What a wild night. My wife was dommer ( a word???) than ever before. Like she reached a new level or something. We played for 3+ hours and tried many new things - She had me dress in her fishnets, deep throat her strapon, fuck myself with a big dildo while she came with her vibe. She fucked me with several strapons until I felt totally used = so hot. Then she told me to lie on my back and jerk off while she slowly pumped my ass with her cock. she cupped her latex gloved hand at my cockhead and told me to shoot my load. I filled her glove with a thick puddle of cum then she poured it into my mouth and told me to drink it all as she continued to pump my ass with her cock.
and to top it off - she took pics too.

Attachments

• stk3L.jpg
    stk3L.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,616
lucky man

What a wild night. My wife was dommer ( a word???) than ever before. Like she reached a new level or something. We played for 3+ hours and tried many new things - She had me dress in her fishnets, deep throat her strapon, fuck myself with a big dildo while she came with her vibe. She fucked me with several strapons until I felt totally used = so hot. Then she told me to lie on my back and jerk off while she slowly pumped my ass with her cock. she cupped her latex gloved hand at my cockhead and told me to shoot my load. I filled her glove with a thick puddle of cum then she poured it into my mouth and told me to drink it all as she continued to pump my ass with her cock.
and to top it off - she took pics too.

Did she get around to the big ones? Did she try the fisting? Perhaps you are regretting a bit of what she did if you're in pain, or is all ok?!

Ordinarily, I would agree with your distain for profanities. but certain words at exactly the right moment, for me, heighten my senses and the eroticism of the act. Whenever I have used a strap-on with a man, it's a given he is not only going to suck on it but give me the most sensual of BJ's. Calling him a bitch at that moment is appropriate and sometimes triggers his senses. I also enjoy when a woman will use that term, very selectively, when I am pleasuring them.

What a wild night. My wife was dommer ( a word???) than ever before. Like she reached a new level or something. We played for 3+ hours and tried many new things

Thanks very much for sharing. Sounds like she had a good time at your expense. And let you have some fun too.

Sounds like a great evening.

Again, thanks for sharing!

Phew!

Oh my, that thing is huge. Wow... I could never take anything that long.

(but thanks for sharing the link anyway!)

Nice to know you are human, Tiez.

(Francypants thinks that it's ok to ponder arm size things poking around our intestines.)

Does anyone have a picture of a woman wearing a feeldoe? That is, using one with a regular strap on harness.

My Wife Made Me Wear the Strap-on

Last night I was required to wear the harness and pantyhose. She chose the curved purple dildo. First we watched "Eyes of Desire", then she restrained my arms to the bed. She took control, with my cock trapped by the hosiery. She came once on the strap-on and once on my face. After she untied me, I gave her a full body massge with appropriate manual and oral service. Eventually I was allowed to use my petite penis for intercourse. She let me come on her breasts and made me lick her clean. We showered, I dried her off, and we slept in a warm embrace. Wow!

i been watching a lot of strap on movie and i really feel that it is hot and sexually seductive and i want to try it some time.

I want to try this.

really.....

I had a dream last night that my wife bought a strap on at "sex toy party" and then used it on me.

I told my wife about it this morning when we were still in bed. She asked if I liked it in my dream and I told her "yes".

She just smiled and said that she is having a great time sexually in her early fourties. I hope this is something that we try soon.

GBT,

40's are definitely a great time for most women. Hope your dreams come true. :)

GBT,

40's are definitely a great time for most women. Hope your dreams come
true. :)

With all the little side comments she made today, it will probably happen at some point in time.

As far as the 40's go, she has taken to things that she said she would never do. Vibrators, double penetration vibrators, butt plugs, etc. As a hetero, hot blooded male, I am having the time of my life.:)

Strap-on for Spiritual Wellbeing?

About two weeks ago I posted to this thread that my wife does not enjoy pegging me. Well, last night we were coming home from church, talking about having sex while all the kids were out. She gave me a tongue lashing that I was not taking Lent seroiusly enough. When we entered the house she made me strip at the door. Of course, I "failed inspection" and for "penance" had to serve her for the next few hours. I bathed her, shampooed her hair, shaved her armpits and legs, and gave here a very intimate full body massage. She had me dress in a bra with falsies, slip, thong, thigh highs, and boots with spike heels. I was not permitted to pleasure myself.

When she was satisfied with the service I had provided to her, she donned the harness and dildo. I knelt on the hardwood floor, leaning across a wooden chair, my rosebud exposed. Using the ties I wear to work she secured me to the chair. Lifting my slip and slipping down my thong made my little clit stick jump in excitement. She tapped my butt cheeks with the shaft and caressed the sensuous fabric on my torso. Then the lubed shaft pressed, firmly and steadily, into my bottom. Carol was hot and I was hotter. Her paced quickened rapidly, with me having an intense prolonged orgasm. She continued thrusting well after I'd come, until her release crashed upon her.

We took a quick shower before the kids got home. I slept very well last night, wearing a diaper and dreaming about my playful lover! :rose:

Wow... can I join YOUR church?

About two weeks ago I posted to this thread that my wife does not enjoy pegging me. Well, last night we were coming home from church, talking about having sex while all the kids were out. She gave me a tongue lashing that I was not taking Lent seroiusly enough. When we entered the house she made me strip at the door. Of course, I "failed inspection" and for "penance" had to serve her for the next few hours. I bathed her, shampooed her hair, shaved her armpits and legs, and gave here a very intimate full body massage. She had me dress in a bra with falsies, slip, thong, thigh highs, and boots with spike heels. I was not permitted to pleasure myself.

When she was satisfied with the service I had provided to her, she donned the harness and dildo. I knelt on the hardwood floor, leaning across a wooden chair, my rosebud exposed. Using the ties I wear to work she secured me to the chair. Lifting my slip and slipping down my thong made my little clit stick jump in excitement. She tapped my butt cheeks with the shaft and caressed the sensuous fabric on my torso. Then the lubed shaft pressed, firmly and steadily, into my bottom. Carol was hot and I was hotter. Her paced quickened rapidly, with me having an intense prolonged orgasm. She continued thrusting well after I'd come, until her release crashed upon her.

We took a quick shower before the kids got home. I slept very well last night, wearing a diaper and dreaming about my playful lover! :rose:

Did her orgasm set you off again??? I know I can cum, but feeling my lover cum that way and know that I am helping provide her pleasure in a new way is a dream.

Did her orgasm set you off again??? I know I can cum, but feeling my lover cum that way and know that I am helping provide her pleasure in a new way is a dream.

You don't need to join a church, just come on over here..I'll give you quite a bit of pent up energy of mine. I'm sure that you'll enjoy giving me what I need to get that. :)

Back